Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Winston wrote:In 2005, yes, I felt like I had too much of Mother Russia. But now I miss it. You know how it is. You can get tired of any place but if you leave it, you will miss it. That's life. Stop looking for ways to condemn everyone man. HouseMD too. I'm not going to bother replying to his dumb post because it's just dumb rhetorical questions.

I don't care about other people's judgments. For me the BOTTOM LINE is that in Russia or Philippines, I feel much more happy, alive, vibrant, confident, free, warm, accepted, relaxed, open, positive, etc. than in stuck up, antisocial countries like the US or Taiwan. That's all that matters. Feeling good about yourself is VERY VERY important. That's my main point.

I told you, Russian women and Filipino women have their pros and cons. They've been listed many times in other threads. I do not prefer one over the other. They are both great, but of course it's easier to get sex in the Philippines. But the Russian women have higher IQ's and are more educated.

I don't care what you do, Winston. Why would I condemn you? I can't condemn you. That is not within my power, as I am just a man. Stop being weirded out. It was just a question. What's the matter with you? If I wanted to judge you, I would just spit it out without beating around the bush. Also I am not the one who cares if you went from free whores to paid whores. I've never mentioned that to you.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:13 am

The problem with Winston is, he has mistaken white race to be some sort of messiah for liberal attitude, freedom of speech and open mindedness...Its time for Winston to FAKE it like Ralph Smart...and have 700k followers... :D

I'm disappointed with White Race as they turned out to be nothing more the Asian Race Version 2.0 :lol: but with more finesse.

If Winston does not show his negative life, he will be popular...Most humans are sheeps...They love gurus, teachers and preachers who fake it and show ONLY ONE EMOTION ALL THE TIME...Its freaking impossible for a human in this BODY to not have a bad day ever...Have you seen Ralph Smart ever saying..I don't feel good today...

Olsteen, PUAs, Dr. Phill, many gurus in India, China, etc etc...They are happy all the time with millions of followers..It will take Winston to just say all the time he is doing great with Women, Health, Money, and he too would have legions of followers and jewtube will not take down his videos.

ITS GUARANTEED...10, 20, 30, 40 years from now..Winston will be still around while folks like Ralph Smart will disappear. I don't like Indian women but after some time I start liking them...its due to DNA compatibility..If you have too much of one thing you get bored and then after sometime you come back for it...

Sleep Issue, Body Issue of Winston will make sure...He will be around lot longer than people with PERFECT LIFE...aka FAKES...

Real LIFE IS CONFUSING... LIFE WOULD BE A MESS for people who are REAL...Authentic as they face all FORMS of EMOTIONS.

--------------

I'm now starting to believe..WHITE RACE is the problem for Winston Illness... :lol: As he has documented his life in America around white race...It looks like White Race allows Winston to GROW FEW MILES and then They try hard to pull him down..He seems to go backward and forward due to pulling by White Race as he interacts with them a lot...BUT Asian races are worse, Indians I know do this a lot and his experience in Taiwan is not good either...They pull you down, the moment you feel better...

Its some sort of dark energy that is possessing humans which does not allow new souls to find a steady ground on earth. I'm researching further on this...There is a constant battle, confrontation for new arrivals on earth.

If Winston stays away from white race for few years...as he has done with Taiwanese...We would have more data to analyse....
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:50 am

Rock,
Check this out. Apparently Russia is still a dating paradise in 2014 for asian guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQStiHJBw8

Nick Chung
I felt the same way when I went to Russia in'14. People were much more genuine and the women were much more friendly.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:53 pm

In another thread, I posted this to chanta76, who asked me why I like and recommend Russia if Russian women aren't attracted to Asian men. Since I'm tired of receiving this question, I'm going to paste it below so I don't have to answer it anymore. This also addresses the question of "Why do you like Russia if you didn't get much sex there?" too, which guys like Rock used to ask a lot but no longer anymore.

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

Would you make up your mind with russia. In other threads you say tall stocky white guys are what russian girls are looking for and you still have this thread?

You also have a long thread stating that asian guy and white girls are not compatible but you still market your russian trips and pictures. Isn't that misleading?
Or maybe its just you that russian or white girls dont want.

I already told you many times. Russian women like me SOCIALLY but not ROMANTICALLY. They like meeting me and talking to me and having dinner with me (at my expense of course) and they are happy to show me around as my free tour guide. I don't get much sex from them, unless they are desperate and I give them money maybe, or they are mediocre looking and don't mind Asians. But I am never dateless in Russia. I always have female company. I just don't get sex. Not ideal, but hey it's better than what I get in America which is nothing.

Plus I have CHEMISTRY AND SYNERGY in Russia. My personality is very authentic and my soul is rich and deep. That FITS in with Russian culture and environment because the people are authentic with rich souls too (compared to Americans and Taiwanese relatively speaking). Thus I have a natural smooth connection with them that makes me FEEL MORE FREE. I am pessimistic and real as well, like Russian character is. So we have a bond that you can't understand unless you see me interact with them. I feed on ENERGY there, which makes me feel strong and ALIVE, because I have some synergy and chemistry there with the culture and environment, which I do not have in America or Taiwan. I am also very direct and honest too, which fits in with Russia and China and is appreciated there. Thus I can BE MYSELF there. Being able to BE YOURSELF is the highest form of freedom there is.

Also, Russia is special in that my HA awakening and discovery took place there. It was where I was awakened and born again and received my passion and calling and destiny to start this HA movement.

So yeah I don't get sex much in Russia, but I liked it for other reasons. At least I'm never lonely there. And the energy and vibe there make me strong, not weak, which you can see in my photos in Russia.

However, that doesn't mean I have zero chance of getting sex or girlfriends in Russia. I've had a few girlfriends there, such as Alina from Yoshkar-Ola who liked my vibe and personality, and some sex too, albeit infrequently. It's just that my relationships there tend to be with plain or less attractive girls that aren't my type, and I have a smaller pool of women to choose from. Yes some Russian women do like Asian men, it's not zero. So I do have women interested in me there who do like Asian men. Not a lot of women, but some. So my dating chances there aren't zero like in the US. They are simply less than what a big strong white man would get. Still it's much better than what I get in the US. Plus I like the vibe there and my social interactions there are much more natural and meaningful than in the US.

Do you understand now? Do you see the big picture now? Do I need to explain all this again?

Even Yick probably understands what I mean here. So why don't you? You always ask this and then forget my answers and ask again.

Look at it this way: If 99 out of 100 girls in Russia aren't attracted to me romantically or sexually, and maybe 1 out of 100 are, then that's still A LOT of girls to choose from. In a country of millions, 1 out of 100, or 1 percent, still adds up to a lot of women who could potentially date me and kiss me and hold hands at least. I did get a lot of kisses in Russia, more than I did sex, because if a Russian girl likes my personality and finds me a little charming, they won't mind kissing or holding hands, but won't go all the way. So you see, even 1 out of 100 is still A LOT better than 0 out of 100. It's less than 2 or more out of 100 but still better than nothing. Because 1 out of 100 adds up to a LOT of women, whereas 0 out of 100 adds up to zero. In fact, I think most men would be happy if 1 out of 100 women liked them or gave them a chance.

Do you see the big picture now? Does that make sense?

By the way, although Russian women and their culture idolizes big strong macho men, it also respects and admirers men with deep rich souls like writers and philosophers too, such as Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Pushkin, etc. The Russian soul may be strong, but it's also deep and rich too, so deep guys with rich souls are respected there and vibe well too. So deep type of guys with rich souls like me can be admired and liked there too, once we are known and understood. In contrast, a deep soul type is alienated in America and does not receive any admiration or appreciation. In America's fake culture, a deep soul is like a fish out of water.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Winston wrote:Me and Elena in Yoshkar-Ola.

Here is a video of me and Elena in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia. Notice how vibrant and excited my face looks and my voice sounds. lol

Also, here is me in Cherepovets, Russia, having fun and laughing with two girls and a guy.

I've never experienced such a free flowing natural vibe in America or Taiwan. NEVER.

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics