Ukrainians succeeded in destroying their own country...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
aloysius
Freshman Poster

Ukrainians succeeded in destroying their own country...

Post by aloysius »

Ukrainians succeeded in destroying their own country since the orange revolution. But this time they made much more and ruined the whole place. I'm not surprised with talks about country's separation because this is the only possible way to solve the crisis. Everyone in Ukraine should get what he wants because giving the whole country into hands of short-sighted politicians and nationalists is a crime against humanity. Obviously people of Ukraine are not pleased with such options and they have a right to demand a separation. Decades ago Ukraine also illegally got some territories that must be also returned to their true owners like Poland, Slovakia, Moldova and some other countries. There is nothing to discuss, Ukraine is done and must be split.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HungJoe
Freshman Poster

Re: Ukrainians succeeded in destroying their own country...

Post by HungJoe »

Most Ukrainians disagree with you. They want to be Ukrainians.

Just because there are some Putler-sponsored separatists in Eastern Ukraine doesn't mean that the whole country is going to be split. Putler can try it, but I'm sure Ukrainians will fight bravely to the last man.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

The vast majority of Ukrainians are workers not fighters. There won't be much of a fight.

Btw Ukrainians didn't destroy their country...thieves did (like a Magpie going to another birds nest and eating all the eggs).
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I don't think we Americans are getting nearly enough credit for the destruction. Would Ukraine have experienced a violent overthrow of its elected government without us? I don't think so. Would it be moving toward civil war without our constant agitation? I don't think so. Has our aim from the beginning been destabilization of the country and degradation of Russia's economic relations with Europe? I think so.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Wall street has been buying up land in the Ukraine in anticipation of global warming. The warm temperatures will make high latitude farm land like the Ukraine valuable. That's why the US is covertly interfering in the country and overthrew a democratically elected leader friendly to Russia.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Outside of Crimea ethnic Russians are not a majority so why should the country split? The natives have a better solution:

It says:

Homesick?

Suitcase- train station- Russia.

Take it, ruskies!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!