FSU girls not marriage/relationship material

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

FSU girls not marriage/relationship material

Post by TopSpruce »

I see that the FSU section is now getting some more traffic. Perhaps we can get some fresh opinions here and maybe some real life reports.

I spent the last 2 years in Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, and Moldova. I am fluent in Russian. From what I see, FSU girls (early 20s girls) are not that good for marriage.

First off, they can't cook. The older ones (mid 30s) can sometimes cook so they are better. Don't belittle cooking. Girls who can cook have the skills to take care of a family and more importantly they have had the values of nurturing and caring instilled in them.

Next, most 18-24 year old girls in Belarus/Ukraine aren't all that interested in meeting foreigners. A few have fetishes for blacks or Americans but its quick sex or bang vacations they want, not relationships. In fact, a lot of the marriages I noticed were with less attractive or older girls, even amongst locals. It seems the Western idea of dating lots of people until your mid/late 30s is catching on.

Well, perhaps some new people can show us some trip reports to prove me wrong, but I don't think these girls are relationship material.

I feel like I wasted several years learning the language and living there, but its better that I cut my losses and figured out its time to quit. I think Asia is a better choice, even if my preferences may be for European looks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

You know what, all women ain't really cut out for it... its best to have girlfriends, its a lot easier to break and time alone ain't so bad.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Thanks for the warning.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Never look for a girlfriend or wife in a country that has a high divorce rate and a low birth rate, Russia and FSU is among the worst in the world.

You'll notice Philippines has no divorce and still has women that want kids.

Divorce Rate
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-inf ... vorce-rate

Birth Rate/ 1000 People
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-inf ... 000-people
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Taco wrote:Never look for a girlfriend or wife in a country that has a high divorce rate and a low birth rate, Russia and FSU is among the worst in the world.

Divorce Rate

Birth Rate/ 1000 People
Yup, no shit.

I was pretty f***ing stupid when I dedided to go to Ukraine...mesmerized by pics of hot white girls. I thought "Those statistics are for locals. I'm a foreigner so it will be different for me." LOL

Well, live and learn. I did bang some hot white girls at least.
So go ahead and visit Ukraine or Belarus if you're looking for a short term thing, and don't be surprised if the girls are not as traditional and marriage-minded as you hoped.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

TopSpruce wrote:
Taco wrote:Never look for a girlfriend or wife in a country that has a high divorce rate and a low birth rate, Russia and FSU is among the worst in the world.

Divorce Rate

Birth Rate/ 1000 People
Yup, no shit.

I was pretty f***ing stupid when I dedided to go to Ukraine...mesmerized by pics of hot white girls. I thought "Those statistics are for locals. I'm a foreigner so it will be different for me." LOL

So go ahead and visit Ukraine or Belarus if you're looking for a short term thing, and don't be surprised if the girls are not as traditional and marriage-minded as you hoped.
I did the same thing. I went to Belarus so meet a woman and boy I was sorry I did, she was the last white woman I ever dated.

Every guy wants a hot Russian girlfriend but no one wants to marry them.
Last edited by Taco on April 29th, 2014, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Ukraine and Belarus are not bad at all if you want to bang hot girls. Its just the search for a more traditional one is futile.

I know a lot of guys my age and even older guys who think I'm stupid and should just be banging a new girl every week and hitting the clubs. I find that lifestyle unfulfilling and I think I'm being smart by looking to marry sooner rather than later. Its better to find a quality girl and raise a family rather than go through one night stands until "musical chairs" ends.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

TopSpruce wrote:I was pretty f***ing stupid when I decided to go to Ukraine...mesmerized by pics of hot white girls. I thought "Those statistics are for locals. I'm a foreigner so it will be different for me." LOL

That was my experience in Ukraine. I had all sorts of hot women drooling over me but they didn't seem like relationship material. And the one woman i did find who was supposedly all kinds of interested in me, lost interest when she found I couldn't afford a freakin 4 story house.
Germany was simular also, but just had less women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jtest28 wrote:
TopSpruce wrote:I was pretty f***ing stupid when I decided to go to Ukraine...mesmerized by pics of hot white girls. I thought "Those statistics are for locals. I'm a foreigner so it will be different for me." LOL

That was my experience in Ukraine. I had all sorts of hot women drooling over me but they didn't seem like relationship material. And the one woman i did find who was supposedly all kinds of interested in me, lost interest when she found I couldn't afford a freakin 4 story house.
Well, then it looks like it's not you they were drooling over, but your money.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

publicduende wrote:
jtest28 wrote:

Well, then it looks like it's not you they were drooling over, but your money.
Its not that simple. Anyone who has been to the FSU lately knows its not just that.

FSU is not as backwards as people imagine. After all, the Soviet Union was one of the most powerful countries on earth just a few decades ago.

There aren't many traditional women left there...its not much different than the USA. Especially the younger women are not interested in marriage or family. The girls in their 20s aren't in a rush to marry and they aren't in a rush to date seriously, just like American girls or West European girls.

Ok, its a little better than the US, but not that much better. The girls are fine if you want to bang and have short term flings. They are prettier and nicer than USA girls. Yeah, sure...those are all good things. BUT...I don't see any future there. I don't see myself having a good marriage and family there. They have very high divorce rates in Ukraine and Belarus...pretty much identical to USA rates.

Frankly, the women there don't see a need for a man. In other countries, women have problems with their husbands...lots of them.... but they solve those problems because they know divorce is not an option. Divorce is harder in the Middle East, Africa, and some Asian countries. SO, the man and women solve their problems and retain a family bond.

If you have no intention of having kids or a wife, even in 20 or 30 years, then go ahead and live in Ukraine. If you want a stable family, then go live in a traditional country.

I don't relate with most of my generation (20 year olds). They just bang girls and most don't seem to want relationships...or maybe just very few want that. I know that its not all young people that are like that as marriage ages are lower in traditional countries. I know in some countries its different. I had a taste of traditionalism in small town FSU, and I know that it was better than the US. Now, I know there are even more traditional cultures out there where girls actually look for husbands and want to have children and raise a family. Its sad what our culture has devolved too...that I feel I need to justify my desire to have a family...its just so rare these days when everyone is talking about their newest iPhone or the best new gourmet sandwich and burger restaurant. Screw it, I'm going to live in a place that's different and where I find the values that I can respect and strive for.
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegascook »

So would it be better to stick with the smaller cities and towns in Eastern Europe if you're looking for a marriage-minded younger woman? Or is the whole area a write-off due to the bad aspects of US culture rubbing off?
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Modernity

Post by TopSpruce »

Its not US culture ruining them... Its modern culture. I think places kike Southeast Asia, Africa, and the Middle East are probably best. You may have to change your prrceptions: get a non-white girls, or change your religion. There are good, traditional cultures still out there
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I personally can't imagine being completely happy with a non-white girl. I really need a girl that is White or Caucasian (Yulia Dorosh and Vera are two examples). I am mainly attracted to blondes and brunettes (from sandy brown to a dark brown, but nothing too deep). So Eastern Europe is mainly my only option to find the girl I want.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

I used to think like that too... then I realized what I wanted doesn't exist anymore. There are very few traditional girls in Europe, even in the most backward and provincial of places.

If you are interested in light skinned girls, look into the middle east.

Before you decide on going to a particular country, take a look at the statistics on birth rate, marriage/divorce rate, etc.

You'll see that no European country has good stats in that area. Don't think you're special...you're not. You will suffer from the same social influences that everyone else in the country does.

Furthermore, notice how there are very few success stories from Europe these days. If you look at forums from 15 years ago you see a lot of marriages happening. FSU is dead in terms of traditional, marriage minded girls. Not convinced? Go on Vkontakte and message a few hundred girls. Notice the low response rate and low interest in foreigners. The girls that are interested in foreigners are usually those studying English or considering moving abroad. They are often highly westernized and put career before family. In fact, even a lot of the non-westernized FSU girls do that. Look at the low birth rates! They don't want kids or family. Don't believe the lies that "FSU men are bad which is why the girls aren't marrying them." Girls in Africa, Southeast Asia, Yemen, Tajikistan, etc. are all marrying their men and starting families. If a girl really wants marriage and a family, she will marry whatever is available.
Last edited by TopSpruce on May 6th, 2014, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

TopSpruce wrote:I used to think like that too... then I realized what I wanted doesn't exist anymore. There are very few traditional girls in Europe, even in the most backward and provincial of places
Me too exactly. I have always been and probably still am most attracted to white women, however, I'm not growing any younger waiting for them to grow up. In fact I'm growing older and they are getting worse. So I tried out a Filipina and can say, my attraction has changed a bit more for the better toward them. I try to look at the good things about them, such as my girl is 35 yo, yet has the body of a teenager, small breast, tight p***y, tight skin, etc. That combined with how she takes care of me has been enough to put me off of even wanting to think about white women anymore.