Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

FSU girls not marriage/relationship material

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Hero » Wed May 07, 2014 1:11 am

I had the same experience as Jtest. I dated a couple of Ukrainian women, but they just wanted a green card. I've had much better luck with Filipinas.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:18 am

Filipinas speak English and are accustomed to western culture so they fit in much better too when they get here. I also love that Filipinas have Christian values too. Also, Have a look at the k1 and k3 visa stats. There are 3-4 times as many Filipinas being sponsored than any other culture. I think you'll find more happy successful marriages among Americans and Filipinas than Americans Russians/eastern euro women.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Taco » Wed May 07, 2014 3:14 am

steve55 wrote:Filipinas speak English and are accustomed to western culture so they fit in much better too when they get here. I also love that Filipinas have Christian values too. Also, Have a look at the k1 and k3 visa stats. There are 3-4 times as many Filipinas being sponsored than any other culture. I think you'll find more happy successful marriages among Americans and Filipinas than Americans Russians/eastern euro women.

I agree, there are many advantages to marrying a Filipina, my Filipina wife is by far the best woman I've ever dated.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Wed May 07, 2014 4:18 am

You can also get shot in Ukraine nowadays or be kidnapped by pro-Russian militants. Just stick to the Philippines. The best place for Americans.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Enticer » Wed May 07, 2014 4:31 am

Been studying this for a while. Russians and the FSU is filled with a lot of desperate women and people who will do ANYTHING to leave. They have virtually no moral compass.

I see Asia and the ME being two great places where women are awesome and incredibly dedicated.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Wed May 07, 2014 6:05 am

steve55 wrote:
Filipinas speak English and are accustomed to western culture so they fit in much better too when they get here. I also love that Filipinas have Christian values too. Also, Have a look at the k1 and k3 visa stats. There are 3-4 times as many Filipinas being sponsored than any other culture. I think you'll find more happy successful marriages among Americans and Filipinas than Americans Russians/eastern euro women.

I wonder what Mark Davis would say about this...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Wed May 07, 2014 9:11 am

Jester wrote:
steve55 wrote:

I wonder what Mark Davis would say about this...

He would obviously disagree with it. Here's what Naughty Nomad thinks.

East European Girls In 5 Maps
http://naughtynomad.com/2014/05/06/east ... damage.com
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Wed May 07, 2014 10:37 am

Wow, this is the most unanimous thread I've ever read on Happier Abroad. :lol:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed May 07, 2014 10:58 am

So is there any part of Eastern Europe where the young females aren't all worthless sluts?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Wed May 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Cornfed wrote:So is there any part of Eastern Europe where the young females aren't all worthless sluts?

If you go to Cebu one day your search for the perfect woman will be over and you won't care about knowing the answer to that question.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Link to stats

Postby TopSpruce » Wed May 07, 2014 12:54 pm

steve55 wrote:Filipinas speak English and are accustomed to western culture so they fit in much better too when they get here. I also love that Filipinas have Christian values too. Also, Have a look at the k1 and k3 visa stats. There are 3-4 times as many Filipinas being sponsored than any other culture. I think you'll find more happy successful marriages among Americans and Filipinas than Americans Russians/eastern euro women.

Hi, do you have a link to the most recent k1 and k3 visa stats from US Immigration?

Thanks
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Wed May 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Taco wrote:
Cornfed wrote:So is there any part of Eastern Europe where the young females aren't all worthless sluts?

If you go to Cebu one day your search for the perfect woman will be over and you won't care about knowing the answer to that question.

I agree with this 100% European women are gorgeous and there are pockets of great women. But i think its a crap shoot finding a genuine one you can trust. Filipina's have a great reputation as being some of the finest wives and women in the world...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Thu May 08, 2014 11:23 am

Enticer wrote:
Taco wrote:

I agree with this 100% European women are gorgeous and there are pockets of great women. But i think its a crap shoot finding a genuine one you can trust. Filipina's have a great reputation as being some of the finest wives and women in the world...

All European countries put women on a pedestal and worship them that's why they make shitty girlfriends and wives, they will never submit to their husbands. Filipinas on the other hand don't get any special treatment that's why they are generally happy to help their man in any way possible.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby TopSpruce » Thu May 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Yes, the only way I see a man doing well in Europe is if he changes his goals to match the society. I know expats in Ukraine who are just banging lots and lots of model quality girls, but never dating any of them. All you need to do is dress well, look good (either be really tall or use some steroids), and be aggressive. Bam.. you get laid with a gorgeous woman.

However, its not going to last long. The expats I know in Ukraine don't even try to date these women..they know they can't possibly keep the girls attention. Keeping a girl's attention in a relationship is probably 10x harder than banging her.

To get the bang, all you need is to put up a good front. Nice pair of shoes, a smart phone, and a night at an expensive restaurant will convince her you're rich... when you're actually not. Being tall or super buff will make her like you for sure. Throw in a couple lies about being a classy or sophisticated guy, and you've got her.

Some people will say that you have to sell yourself and play the game to get into a relationship. No, not true. Once the girl sees past your illusions she gets bored and moves on. The marriage rate is high, especially in Belarus and Russia, but the divorce rate is high too.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Thu May 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Taco wrote:
Enticer wrote:
Taco wrote:

All European countries put women on a pedestal and worship them that's why they make shitty girlfriends and wives, they will never submit to their husbands. Filipinas on the other hand don't get any special treatment that's why they are generally happy to help their man in any way possible.

That logic makes sense. However, there are pockets in Europe where the mindset you mentioned isn't given toward women...not to mention being poor or in a shithole country makes a person respect and understand and appreciate what they have. I think some women who have nothing and live in some of these shit hole countries will appreciate a man taking them away from there. The more simple life they have...the better off in the head and less spoiled they will be. One thing is for sure, Filipinas dont want to go back to Phil once they leave.....that is almost for sure...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics