Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by Boxman »

I wonder what impact the Russia-Ukraine conflict might be having on an American's dating prospects in Ukraine? Back in WWII Aussie women used to throw themselves at American GI's because we were seen as their protectors and saviors. GI's used to joke if you can't get laid in Australia, you can't get laid in a whorehouse. This same phenomenon helped make the Philippines a dating paradise for Americans after WWII (and it still is).

Anyway you'd think with the Ukrainian gov't having gotten itself into this situation where they desperately need American backing and weaponry to face the Russians, well you'd think this would tend to make Americans very appreciated there. We are their protectors and saviors, after all. :)

So is Ukraine (at least the Western half) back to being an American man's paradise? And conversely, is Russia now pretty much ruined as a love destination for American men?

Do we have any members currently located in either Russia or Ukraine? I'd be curious what they have to say...
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Since the US government actually helped to instigate and fund the neo-Nazi coup that overthrew a democratically elected government in Ukraine, because it sided with Russia and rejected an EU alliance, my guess would be NO, that both the Ukrainian and Russian women pretty much hate Americans at this point. They have told me so, themselves, here in Germany. Russians and Ukrainians have told me to my face that Americans are now the enemy. The Germans are rather pissed off at Americans too, thanks to American spying on on once long ally. Let's just say Americans are not popular overseas at the moment....except maybe in Kenya and the Philippines (as always).
j31
Freshman Poster

Post by j31 »

As an American who was with a Ukranian woman for 14 months I can say no they don't view Americans in a high regard. They think they're stupid and spoiled people who thrive off of a culture of violence and bad diets. I had nothing but problems with this woman. They definitely do not have a good impression of Americans and they don't care much for our government. She also would complain to me about Russia a lot. My entire 14 months with her was a relationship based on nothing but lies. I found out after the breakup that she was speaking with her ex Ukranian boyfriend the entire time as a backup in case things went sour with us.

I'm not really sure what her intention was with me. I never gave her money and she always told me she did not want to come to USA. I guess physical attraction is the only thing that kept us together for so long. Once I started exposing all of the lies she would compulsively tell we started to argue ALL of the time. This is another thing I think you will find different with Ukranian women. Compared to American women they are much more stronger willed and when the argues start they will not ever stop. They will go on for hours, weeks, months, ect. It doesn't matter how much proof you show them or how many lies you expose they will just simply never admit they are wrong. The cultural difference really is vast.

She was often working crazy slave hours and she would call me a spoiled American since my work schedule is more relaxed in the states. She's very angry and tense all times. She was a big flirt that kept her ex boyfriend in her life and would still add new men to her networks. The funny thing is if I ever talk to another woman on a network she goes crazy and gets extremely jealous. I have never experienced jealousy like this ever in my life until I dated with a Ukranian woman. They're jealous like no other and it can be quite scary at times. I honestly think if I would have married this woman she would stab me in my sleep one night for talking to a woman who's just a friend. When I visited this country I thought it was a completely different world compared to what I am used to. I don't see how I ever could have lived in Ukraine with her.

I've had much more success dating with women from western countries. Our breakups were peaceful and calm. We left each other for different reasons. The breakup with this Ukranian woman turned into all out war and she tried to make my life hell. One thing she loved to do was revenge if I ever made her mad. If you're looking for an Eastern European bride the only thing I can say is good luck! They're very sneaky and they tell the most convincing lies. You have to remember they expect men from Western countries to come search them so they're very experienced with this. You don't even know how well she would hide her ex boyfriend from me. When I discovered this I was completely shocked. I said I do not understand you! You take for me naked videos and photos all of the time but this man is still in your life??? WHAT!!! They know how to use sex as a weapon to control westerners.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Welcome to HA, j31.

Was this a long-distance relationship?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Think Different wrote:Since the US government actually helped to instigate and fund the neo-Nazi coup that overthrew a democratically elected government in Ukraine, because it sided with Russia and rejected an EU alliance, my guess would be NO, that both the Ukrainian and Russian women pretty much hate Americans at this point. They have told me so, themselves, here in Germany. Russians and Ukrainians have told me to my face that Americans are now the enemy. The Germans are rather pissed off at Americans too, thanks to American spying on on once long ally. Let's just say Americans are not popular overseas at the moment....except maybe in Kenya and the Philippines (as always).
Ditto this, and just wait until the cold weather starts and there's no heat because Russia doesn't provide the gas any more. The Ukes will be especially thrilled to be in bed with the US then.

And the idea that American weaponry is protecting Ukraine from Russian aggression is a ludicrous mischaracterization of what's going on. The Ukraine "government" has invaded the southeastern part of its own country, and is slaughtering and starving civilians. They're the only aggressors here.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Think Differently: How do they feel about people that moved there from America? Like with a passport, citizenship, speaking the language- "the whole nine"? Also, does heritage count?

I suppose I'm worried about people getting to know me, without changing their overall impressions. I get how someone would think "this is how they act" because of what tends to come from them. That's not a baseless stereotype, it's a common trend. Seeing the whole group as an exception is a self-sabotaging strategy, as well as not being true. I'm just looking to not get blamed for America's bullshit.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

j31 wrote: If you're looking for an Eastern European bride the only thing I can say is good luck! They're very sneaky and they tell the most convincing lies.
That's been my experience as well. These women are not for dating or marriage. I've met Ukrainian and Russian guys that that are only interested in dating Asian women.
j31
Freshman Poster

Post by j31 »

@jester

yes, it was a distance relationship but I had visited her several times and I spent weeks at a time in Ukraine. I treated it like a normal relationship and I was trying to work out a living situation. It was hopeless and we had millions of problems because she could never stop talking to her ex boyfriend and she tried to control me and hold me back from other girls. Before I met her I actually had a more loyal girl from Lithuania that was about 5 years younger. She bothered Inna so I stopped contact but now I feel stupid about this. You can ask me any question about Ukranian women and I will answer honestly.
Last edited by j31 on August 24th, 2014, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

j31, my experience with Ukrainian was almost the same as yours. The 2 Ukrainian women who I dated weren't psychos, but they were total sluts who pretended to be in love with me even while they were constantly online trying to find a better deal on the dating websites.
j31
Freshman Poster

Post by j31 »

hero,

She was the worst girlfriend I ever had. Sure, she was beautiful but the most psychotic, controlling, manipulative, and lying woman I have ever met. She speaks a good game but can't deliver. I feel sorry for whichever man she preys on next. Luckily I'm not the typical "dumb yank" she was expecting and I made her life hell back. I caused her a lot of embarrassment with her family from all the photos she sent. Her brother did not speak with her for 3 months, haha. I told her she needs to learn to be better with people. She caused me to lose a lot of females in my life but never stopped talking to her ex boyfriend? She says there was no sex but I don't believe this. Some nights she would disappear completely.

I only can give my opinion. I don't see why anybody would want any of these women. As soon as they get to the states they will betray you first chance they get. It's not real love.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote: I've met Ukrainian and Russian guys that that are only interested in dating Asian women.
Ladislav is Ukrainian and he's only interested in Filipinas.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

j31 wrote:hero,

She was the worst girlfriend I ever had. Sure, she was beautiful but the most psychotic, controlling, manipulative, and lying woman I have ever met. She speaks a good game but can't deliver. I feel sorry for whichever man she preys on next. Luckily I'm not the typical "dumb yank" she was expecting and I made her life hell back. I caused her a lot of embarrassment with her family from all the photos she sent. Her brother did not speak with her for 3 months, haha. I told her she needs to learn to be better with people. She caused me to lose a lot of females in my life but never stopped talking to her ex boyfriend? She says there was no sex but I don't believe this. Some nights she would disappear completely.

I only can give my opinion. I don't see why anybody would want any of these women. As soon as they get to the states they will betray you first chance they get. It's not real love.
I outsmarted my GF as well. I met her on ukrainedate.com, and I shut off my profile when we started dating, but then I created a dummy profile so that I could spy on her online activity without her knowing it. Sure enough, even after I'd visited her twice in the Ukraine, she was STILL logging in every day to shop around. One day, she took 3 days to answer one of my emails, and said she had been really busy. So I told her, "you weren't too busy to log in to Ukraine date". She didn't even try to smooth things over after that; she knew she was busted.
j31
Freshman Poster

Post by j31 »

@ hero

I did not meet my girlfriend on a dating site. It was a language exchange site and she viewed me first. I started the conversation but I already had a Lithuanian and a few German girls in my life. I did not expect much but she seemed normal after a month of consistent web cameras so I went to visit her. She told me her ex boyfriend is out of her life and she is ready to settle down. BULLSHIT! That whore loved attention and never stopped talking to other westerners and her ex boyfriend. I think her ex boyfriend is an abusive Ukranian man and she has been with him 5 years or so. I found some pictures of them online together. I was shocked. This woman is living a completely different identity online. When I confronted her about this she also blocked me. She can't ever admit her mistakes. She knows she is caught living a double life. She creates fake profiles to social sites and when the men contact her she gives them her real information and photos. She would write me love letters and tell me how I am the best man in her life. She's really stupid for thinking she could keep her ex, new men, and still keep me. She even gave me her passwords and I could visibly see with my own eyes her messages to her ex alexander! She's not even good at lying.

When I look back to the past the Lithuanian girl was much more normal. She had already lived in my state through some work program and she's familiar with USA already. She knew what she wanted. She was younger and more loyal to me. I don't know why I chose this Ukranian woman over her. I was looking at photos of her with ex boyfriend and she looks very old and haggered in them. She was clearly in an abusive relationship and wanted an escape.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

j31 wrote:@ hero

I did not meet my girlfriend on a dating site. It was a language exchange site and she viewed me first. I started the conversation but I already had a Lithuanian and a few German girls in my life. I did not expect much but she seemed normal after a month of consistent web cameras so I went to visit her. She told me her ex boyfriend is out of her life and she is ready to settle down. BULLSHIT! That whore loved attention and never stopped talking to other westerners and her ex boyfriend. I think her ex boyfriend is an abusive Ukranian man and she has been with him 5 years or so. I found some pictures of them online together. I was shocked. This woman is living a completely different identity online. When I confronted her about this she also blocked me. She can't ever admit her mistakes. She knows she is caught living a double life. She creates fake profiles to social sites and when the men contact her she gives them her real information and photos. She would write me love letters and tell me how I am the best man in her life. She's really stupid for thinking she could keep her ex, new men, and still keep me. She even gave me her passwords and I could visibly see with my own eyes her messages to her ex alexander! She's not even good at lying.

When I look back to the past the Lithuanian girl was much more normal. She had already lived in my state through some work program and she's familiar with USA already. She knew what she wanted. She was younger and more loyal to me. I don't know why I chose this Ukranian woman over her. I was looking at photos of her with ex boyfriend and she looks very old and haggered in them. She was clearly in an abusive relationship and wanted an escape.
See. This is why feminism can become pervasive over there. It would become a Euro-poosy paradise going to s.hit. She sounds like an incorrigible HIV cell about to tear down its first T-cell in the Ukraine body. #IJS