Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Kazakh volleyball player too beautiful

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Kazakh volleyball player too beautiful

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:22 am

She is very pretty, but not exactly my idea of an ideal women. It is interesting to know that this is what they find attractive there.

http://www.foxsports.com/other/story/is-kazakhstan-teen-volleyball-player-sabina-altynbekova-too-beautiful-072814

If soccer is "the beautiful game," has a teenager from Kazakhstan turned volleyball into the "too-beautiful game?"

Critics are saying Sabina Altynbekova, described by various media outlets as either 17 or 18 years old, is so attractive that it's a distraction to the sport. Even her teammates have noticed the adoration, and one report says Kazakhstan coach Nurlan Sadikov believed fans weren't even watching the games during a recent competition in Taiwan and instead just stared at her.

"It is impossible to work like this," he told told Tengrin News. "The crowd behaves like there is only one player at the championship."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:32 am

I guess really this tells us what they find beautiful in Taiwan, not in Kazakhstan so much.

I would say she's pretty but not sexy.

For those of us who like more meat on the bone, I bet that there are other prospects in Kazakhstan that would suit us better.

Interesting catch, thanks for the post.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:13 am

Jester wrote:I guess really this tells us what they find beautiful in Taiwan, not in Kazakhstan so much.

For those of us who like more meat on the bone, I bet that there are other prospects in Kazakhstan that would suit us better.

I agree, she's too thin for my tastes too. Of course she's very attractive. But, I was surprised that she was held up as the standard of near perfection. Not just because I personally prefer thicker girls but also because this particular girl has a bit of apparent facial asymmetry and you hear so much about how perfect faces are supposed to be very symmetric. I guess her popularity suggests that symmetry may be over-rated.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:46 pm

Rock wrote:
Jester wrote:I guess really this tells us what they find beautiful in Taiwan, not in Kazakhstan so much.

I agree, she's too thin for my tastes too. Of course she's very attractive. But, I was surprised that she was held up as the standard of near perfection. Not just because I personally prefer thicker girls but also because this particular girl has a bit of apparent facial asymmetry and you hear so much about how perfect faces are supposed to be very symmetric. I guess her popularity suggests that symmetry may be over-rated.

Rock, I thought you fancied tall women? She has long-a.ss legs which I'm enamored by.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Besides......She's doable, she's beddable, but she's not "too beautiful". WTF is wrong with Western media? All this is is a feeling of being threatened by a foreign woman with Mongoloid features whom is good at what she does that's an actual Central Asian/Kazakh/former Soviet-Union damsel.

This is a revisit to the Cold War bait-and-switch by the faggotry called Western media controlled by ___________________.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics