Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Behind

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Behind

Post by Jester » August 1st, 2014, 3:11 am

So YEAH, any dateless single man who likes White girls and is NOT in the Ukraine right now, is REALLY STUPID.*

Here's a detailed podcast from Simon Black, the "Sovereign Man", a former Canadian intelligence agent who now travels and reports for you. Yes, he is real.

http://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/013 ... ort-14788/

Just listen to what he has to say about the Ukraine. Currency down 50%.

People can't get out.

Hell, shit-on-a-stick, even ***********I************ could find a bride there right now.

Or a great deal on a home, or apartment building, or business.

Someone reading this should buy a ticket for Ladislav, or TopSpruce, or TealLantern, or**ME** and just f***ing go there and f***ing hook up with a chick or a property.

It aint rocket science.




















* In the spirit of full transparency, the term "REALLY STUPID" does TECHNICALLY include The Jester Himself, since he is not in the Ukraine right now.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Be

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 1st, 2014, 3:29 am

Jester wrote:So YEAH, any dateless single man who likes White girls and is NOT in the Ukraine right now, is REALLY STUPID.*

Here's a detailed podcast from Simon Black, the "Sovereign Man", a former Canadian intelligence agent who now travels and reports for you. Yes, he is real.

http://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/013 ... ort-14788/

Just listen to what he has to say about the Ukraine. Currency down 50%.

People can't get out.

Hell, shit-on-a-stick, even ***********I************ could find a bride there right now.

Or a great deal on a home, or apartment building, or business.

Someone reading this should buy a ticket for Ladislav, or TopSpruce, or TealLantern, or**ME** and just f***ing go there and f***ing hook up with a chick or a property.

It aint rocket science.




















* In the spirit of full transparency, the term "REALLY STUPID" does TECHNICALLY include The Jester Himself, since he is not in the Ukraine right now.
@CourtJester,
They aren't White. They are European with Caucasian heritage. Whites are people whom are of European of Caucasian stock but have Puritanical, Anglo-Saxon values. A lot of Europeans are either Germanic (which a part of White American ethnicity, but they aren't the whole thing nor are Ukrainians); Slavic; Gypsy; etc. Whites are not as exotic as "motherland" Europeans are so try to grow with the more ubiquitous, universal terminology please. #Ladislav He understands this. Europeans aren't as prudish as Whites are. Europeans have more culture than Whites (i.e. White North Americans, especially White Americans). Europeans don't believe in the word "creepy" alas (and again) from the myopic, Anglo-Saxon Puritanical "culture" (where Quakers and all that "religious" prude malarkey comes from). Europeans don't mind having a great disparity in age when it comes to dating/courting/sex, etc.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » August 1st, 2014, 7:57 pm

Thanks for the little burst of hope Jester.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Be

Post by Jester » August 2nd, 2014, 1:06 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Jester wrote:So YEAH, any dateless single man who likes White girls and is NOT in the Ukraine right now, is REALLY STUPID.*

Here's a detailed podcast from Simon Black, the "Sovereign Man", a former Canadian intelligence agent who now travels and reports for you. Yes, he is real.

http://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/013 ... ort-14788/

Just listen to what he has to say about the Ukraine. Currency down 50%.

People can't get out.

Hell, shit-on-a-stick, even ***********I************ could find a bride there right now.

Or a great deal on a home, or apartment building, or business.

Someone reading this should buy a ticket for Ladislav, or TopSpruce, or TealLantern, or**ME** and just f***ing go there and f***ing hook up with a chick or a property.

It aint rocket science.




















* In the spirit of full transparency, the term "REALLY STUPID" does TECHNICALLY include The Jester Himself, since he is not in the Ukraine right now.
@CourtJester,
They aren't White. They are European with Caucasian heritage. Whites are people whom are of European of Caucasian stock but have Puritanical, Anglo-Saxon values. A lot of Europeans are either Germanic (which a part of White American ethnicity, but they aren't the whole thing nor are Ukrainians); Slavic; Gypsy; etc. Whites are not as exotic as "motherland" Europeans are so try to grow with the more ubiquitous, universal terminology please. #Ladislav He understands this. Europeans aren't as prudish as Whites are. Europeans have more culture than Whites (i.e. White North Americans, especially White Americans). Europeans don't believe in the word "creepy" alas (and again) from the myopic, Anglo-Saxon Puritanical "culture" (where Quakers and all that "religious" prude malarkey comes from). Europeans don't mind having a great disparity in age when it comes to dating/courting/sex, etc.
Well you're kind of offtopic ther Mr I but I'll join you there for a moment.

ANGLO - Whites born in US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia, plus native English-speaking Whites from South Africa. Formerly the dominant species on the planet, now a bunch of bitter has-beens. Will f**k you if you can stand them. Avoid f***ing if you can.

Northern Eurpean Whites (NEW's) - These are the folks you are calling White. Swedes, Danes, Dutch, Germans, Austrians, Swiss. These are the people who never got a chance to uild an empire, but still had the talent to do so. Lots of smart ones. Built your car. In fact they invented cars. Sieg heil. Will f**k you then leave for coffee in the morning. Good for a f**k at Ibiza or in Cancun.

MEDITERRANEANS -Lots of WHite blood but actually enjoy life. Plus they can cook. Will f**k you if you're "cool". (Actually it's a rule, they actually HAVE to f**k you if you're cool.) Good for an affair. Good to marry if you catch them real young (undamaged), and you have money, so that you always be "cool".

FSU (Former Soviet Union) - these are the people I was talking about, that you said weren't White. You're right in a sense. They LOOK White. But inside they are... something else. White on the outside, Klingon on the inside. Will f**k you if you display wealth. (Actually it's a rule, they HAVE to f**k you if you display wealth.) Good for marriage if you're a wife-beating Klingon.

jtest28
Freshman Poster
Posts: 333
Joined: January 4th, 2008, 9:49 pm
Contact:

Post by jtest28 » August 3rd, 2014, 2:05 am

Cool. Not that I want one anymore. But I sure hope those girls who rejected men for not being rich enough are suffering like hell and regretting it.

Sorry, my Scorpio moon made me think it. :twisted:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » August 3rd, 2014, 5:27 am


"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Be

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 3rd, 2014, 7:29 am

Jester wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Jester wrote:So YEAH, any dateless single man who likes White girls and is NOT in the Ukraine right now, is REALLY STUPID.*

Here's a detailed podcast from Simon Black, the "Sovereign Man", a former Canadian intelligence agent who now travels and reports for you. Yes, he is real.

http://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/013 ... ort-14788/

Just listen to what he has to say about the Ukraine. Currency down 50%.

People can't get out.

Hell, shit-on-a-stick, even ***********I************ could find a bride there right now.

Or a great deal on a home, or apartment building, or business.

Someone reading this should buy a ticket for Ladislav, or TopSpruce, or TealLantern, or**ME** and just f***ing go there and f***ing hook up with a chick or a property.

It aint rocket science.




















* In the spirit of full transparency, the term "REALLY STUPID" does TECHNICALLY include The Jester Himself, since he is not in the Ukraine right now.
@CourtJester,
They aren't White. They are European with Caucasian heritage. Whites are people whom are of European of Caucasian stock but have Puritanical, Anglo-Saxon values. A lot of Europeans are either Germanic (which a part of White American ethnicity, but they aren't the whole thing nor are Ukrainians); Slavic; Gypsy; etc. Whites are not as exotic as "motherland" Europeans are so try to grow with the more ubiquitous, universal terminology please. #Ladislav He understands this. Europeans aren't as prudish as Whites are. Europeans have more culture than Whites (i.e. White North Americans, especially White Americans). Europeans don't believe in the word "creepy" alas (and again) from the myopic, Anglo-Saxon Puritanical "culture" (where Quakers and all that "religious" prude malarkey comes from). Europeans don't mind having a great disparity in age when it comes to dating/courting/sex, etc.
Well you're kind of offtopic ther Mr I but I'll join you there for a moment.

ANGLO - Whites born in US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia, plus native English-speaking Whites from South Africa. Formerly the dominant species on the planet, now a bunch of bitter has-beens. Will f**k you if you can stand them. Avoid f***ing if you can.

Northern Eurpean Whites (NEW's) - These are the folks you are calling White. Swedes, Danes, Dutch, Germans, Austrians, Swiss. These are the people who never got a chance to uild an empire, but still had the talent to do so. Lots of smart ones. Built your car. In fact they invented cars. Sieg heil. Will f**k you then leave for coffee in the morning. Good for a f**k at Ibiza or in Cancun.

MEDITERRANEANS -Lots of WHite blood but actually enjoy life. Plus they can cook. Will f**k you if you're "cool". (Actually it's a rule, they actually HAVE to f**k you if you're cool.) Good for an affair. Good to marry if you catch them real young (undamaged), and you have money, so that you always be "cool".

FSU (Former Soviet Union) - these are the people I was talking about, that you said weren't White. You're right in a sense. They LOOK White. But inside they are... something else. White on the outside, Klingon on the inside. Will f**k you if you display wealth. (Actually it's a rule, they HAVE to f**k you if you display wealth.) Good for marriage if you're a wife-beating Klingon.
Nice. I'm glad we're not too far off-point. Thanks for "joining me there for the moment, mister". hahahahaa +1
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » August 3rd, 2014, 8:13 am

Looks like a fella can meet a Ukrainian girl (or Russian) in Mexico. This make it sound easy.

http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/In ... ca/en.html

I thought the form would ask lots of nosy questions like what two Mexican citizens will vouch for you, etc.... but it seems that, no, it's a simple form

http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/So ... ca/en.html

Apparently, once she enters Mexico, the Ukrainian honey can stay 6 months, just like a person from the West.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Mexico
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Google
Freshman Poster
Posts: 98
Joined: February 26th, 2011, 2:53 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Be

Post by Google » August 4th, 2014, 12:04 am

Jester wrote: FSU (Former Soviet Union) - these are the people I was talking about, that you said weren't White. You're right in a sense. They LOOK White. But inside they are... something else.
what? :roll:

jtest28
Freshman Poster
Posts: 333
Joined: January 4th, 2008, 9:49 pm
Contact:

Post by jtest28 » August 4th, 2014, 12:34 am

he he. the above response. :)

I believe them to be white, just a different branch of white people. I really believe them to be descendants of Japeth, where as, Western Europeans are descendants of Shem.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Be

Post by Teal Lantern » August 7th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Jester wrote: http://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/013 ... ort-14788/

Just listen to what he has to say about the Ukraine. Currency down 50%.

People can't get out.

Hell, shit-on-a-stick, even ***********I************ could find a bride there right now.

Or a great deal on a home, or apartment building, or business.
Now you're just pressing my capitalist buttons. :lol: :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”