Ukraine's Booming Wedding Business

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
chanta76 wrote:WHy wuld you want to marry a girl who is green card hunting? Is it me but are white people the worst ?..(I don't want to come out sounding racist) . I mean many of you think white American women are the worst. Now in the EE women seek marriage but more to escape than for genuine reason.
asian men dont want filipinas?
Huh? Koreans are marrying them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

It is possible for Americans to get a 3 year visa, multiple entry, good for 181 day stays, but with no restriction on the cumulative time (i.e., could do visa run every 6 months. coming back in after every time.)

Of course, who knows if this will continue to be offered, or perhaps even revoked for those like me who have this visa.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MatureDJ wrote:
It is possible for Americans to get a 3 year visa, multiple entry, good for 181 day stays, but with no restriction on the cumulative time (i.e., could do visa run every 6 months. coming back in after every time.)

Of course, who knows if this will continue to be offered, or perhaps even revoked for those like me who have this visa.
This is news to some of us.

Can you offer a link on this?