Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Some Happier Abroad guys on a trip...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Some Happier Abroad guys on a trip...

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:56 pm

0:27 on the left, PublicDuende and on the right, MJay1978
0:29 fschmidt & on the right, droid
0:36 Bane on the right side (shirt off) with the Ringo Starr look
0:38 fschmidt
0:48 PaloAltoGuy
1:16 - 1:20 HappierABroad!!!!!! :-D Us!!!!!
1:45 hammanta
3:48 & 3:56 Johnny Law
3:50 Banano

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wW7c58nMI4[/youtube]

...but on a serious note, what do you guys think about this vid? Is this an oldie but a goodie or has this never been posted here before?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: Some Happier Abroad guys on a trip...

Postby publicduende » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:31 pm

LOL you mean I'm the old git with glasses...hope I won't end up like that, on a bus to Vulvograd. :)

Old video, I watched it ages ago. The only passable girl (by far) is the below on the left and, if you follow the story, you understand that she's only hanging in to please her obsessive mom.

publicduende
Veteran Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics