Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Some Happier Abroad guys on a trip...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Some Happier Abroad guys on a trip...

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » November 15th, 2014, 11:56 pm

0:27 on the left, PublicDuende and on the right, MJay1978
0:29 fschmidt & on the right, droid
0:36 Bane on the right side (shirt off) with the Ringo Starr look
0:38 fschmidt
0:48 PaloAltoGuy
1:16 - 1:20 HappierABroad!!!!!! :-D Us!!!!!
1:45 hammanta
3:48 & 3:56 Johnny Law
3:50 Banano

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wW7c58nMI4[/youtube]

...but on a serious note, what do you guys think about this vid? Is this an oldie but a goodie or has this never been posted here before?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Some Happier Abroad guys on a trip...

Postby publicduende » November 16th, 2014, 12:31 am

LOL you mean I'm the old git with glasses...hope I won't end up like that, on a bus to Vulvograd. :)

Old video, I watched it ages ago. The only passable girl (by far) is the below on the left and, if you follow the story, you understand that she's only hanging in to please her obsessive mom.

publicduende
Veteran Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics