Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do Asian men have a disadvantage in Eastern Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ladislav » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Grunt wrote:Winston is correct in saying Eastern European girls simply don't take Asian or other minority men seriously. There is alot of racial awareness in these nations as they were basically fed a steady stream of propaganda about the American "melting pot" for 60 odd years.


Actually, coming from my educational experience there, that was not the case. They view America as a WASP country with a black minority. Which is what it used to be. They mainly have no idea that anyone outside of that framework is just as American as anyone else. But heck, even in parts of the US anyone who does not look mainstream is not called American.

Something as simple as the Rodney King L.A. riots or Hurricane Katrina is all they need to see to decide assimilation it not worth the effort. At least from their perspective
.


Well, in most of those countries no assimilation is possible period and has not been possible for a long time. Try centuries if not millenia It takes 3-5 generations of intermarriage so that your foreign blood is diluted to one fourth. one fifth to be seen as one of them. And being born there does not mean jack sh1t.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm







Postby ph_visitor » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 pm

AA wrote:Asian men, the ones with slant eyes are typical disadvantaged in the dating scene everywhere, except for maybe in Asia lol.


This is because of verified racial characteristics.

1) Lower serum levels of testosterone in Chinese and NE Asian men.

This means that white/Russian/American/Brasilian/African women are more masculine that a Chinese man. if you look at them in a pair of shorts, this is clearly the case. The women have more body hair, that must be waxed off, than the Asian Man. They also are bigger, taller and have more musculature than the median Asian Man.

2) Asian men have small dicks. This is going to piss off a lot of you, but I have watched many Asian porn movies and Chinese, Japan's and NE Asian men have tragically small penises. This prejudice, based in reality, is not something that a taller, bigger, fatter, stronger, more muscular Western Women finds desirable in a mate.

Women want a man who can physically and conceptually dominate them. This means someone taller and stronger. A thin, hairless Chinese guy who is 2cm shorter than her and has an 8 cm penis, is not the type of guy that can do that.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby chanta76 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm

ph_visitor,


Yes and no. If you look at Chinese men who migrated to any other countries besides the western countries they had no trouble procreating or hooking up with the local women. Look at Jamaica for example. There were Chinese migrant workers mostly men and yes they did marry the local Jamaican women there. This also applies to South America where the Asian men have higher rate of inter-racial marriage than the Asian women with the local men there.

In the Western countries it depends. I hear that France is nice for Asian men and to some extent Scandinavia.

About the penis stereotype or the physical size. I do have to agree that Asian men maybe shorter but I think some of it is related to diet . If you look at the poorer Asian countries for example North Korea diet is poor can compared to South Koreans and are much shorter for example. This also applies to other Asian countries.

Now for the penis size . Now ph_visitor I'm sure you watch the Asian porn to check out the girls instead of the guys. I think if they made a bell curve of penis size there would be allot of over lap in size between Asian , white or even black men. Even among White men there is variation sizes . It's not that cut and dry.

Women do prefer men who are more masculine but what's confusing is popular in today media. For example in USA is it me but it seems lots girls like the pretty boy even the bad boy has to be pretty . Sometimes too pretty like a girl.

So it's not that cut and dry. If size and height is everything...than why is it in New York City I should see boat loads of women flocking to the big black guys. I don't . WHy? Social economics. Unless the big black guys is making lots of money he could probably get mad play but if he is a blue collar worker. Not really.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby ***JP*** » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Well here's one thing I saw in december when I was in Lithuania visiting my fiancee. We went to this tourist town called Trakai and as we were walking down the street I saw a Asian man don't know if he was japanese or chinese or even korean but anyways I did see that man with a beautiful lithuanian girl holding hands while walking around the town. So pretty much from what I saw not all eastern european girls are prejudice against asians. So don't give up hope guys and go find the love of your lives.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby MatureDJ » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:34 pm

I was just walking around the main drag in Kiev and I saw an Asian man walking with a decent looking (although not super hot) blonde. He was not your typical small Asian guy, as he seemed to be about 180 cm tall in good shape, not skinny or fat, and did not have the super exotic Oriental look of the typical pure-breed Asian (perhaps he was part European?)

I think most Asian men have problems with Russian women simply because they are generally tiny or skinny men, or have a strong Oriental look that is too exotic. The big Buddha shaped Winston is an anomoly.
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Postby MatureDJ » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:30 am

I was just walking around the main drag in Kiev and I saw an Asian man walking with a decent looking (although not super hot) blonde. He was not your typical small Asian guy, as he seemed to be about 180 cm tall in good shape, not skinny or fat, and did not have the super exotic Oriental look of the typical pure-breed Asian (perhaps he was part European?)

I think most Asian men have problems with Russian women simply because they are generally tiny or skinny men, or have a strong Oriental look that is too exotic. The big Buddha shaped Winston is an anomaly.
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Postby rampsam » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm

MatureDJ wrote:I was just walking around the main drag in Kiev and I saw an Asian man walking with a decent looking (although not super hot) blonde. He was not your typical small Asian guy, as he seemed to be about 180 cm tall in good shape, not skinny or fat, and did not have the super exotic Oriental look of the typical pure-breed Asian (perhaps he was part European?)

I think most Asian men have problems with Russian women simply because they are generally tiny or skinny men, or have a strong Oriental look that is too exotic. The big Buddha shaped Winston is an anomaly.


ROFL @ your comment on Winson. Well, i'm not sure how much you know about asians. When you say asians, there are different types of body structures, colors, body languages, etc., but yeah, not like westerners. Australia is an exceptional. For ex: you see indians are browns, chinese are whites. Chinese are naturally tiny people but indians are mixed(tiny, normal and tall) plus there are brown, white and black, literally every type of colors are there. But yeah, hot russian blondes are always too hot for these asians. By the way, I was looking at some russian blondes fotos sometime back and i was really stumped. Just looking forward to have some relationship with them.
rampsam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:51 am

Postby gredman » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:26 pm

sharpbws wrote:
Evergreen wrote: There are still more women than men even young ones starting from 18 and up. The reason is many young men die from alcohol related deaths. Drinking one half or more litres of Vodka on a regular basis will kill many of them off by themselves. I get many reports there are shortage of men of all age groups in Russia and especially Siberia. One site http://russianwomen.wordpress.com written by an American man who lives in Siberia can tell you places where he went to social outings and women greatly outnumber men there.


I'm sorry but that is just urban legend promulgated by the marriage agency industry. It's just not true when looking at women of "marriagable age". The CIA Factbook lists the following statistics:

0-14 years: 14.6% (male 10,563,567/female 10,021,316)
15-64 years: 71.1% (male 48,412,612/female 52,061,604)
65 years and over: 14.4% (male 6,360,038/female 13,958,615) (2007 est.)

and -

at birth: 1.06 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.054 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 0.93 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.456 male(s)/female
total population: 0.859 male(s)/female (2007 est.)

The older age groups are clearly the cause for the ratio to look more favorable than it really is.

US Department of Census issued a report that shows the fallicy of this "legend' more clearly. Here is a link for the study:
http://www.census.gov/ipc/prod/ib96-2.pdf

Men Age 17-19: 3,771,000
Women Age 17-19: 3,661,000

Men Age 15-49: 39,062,000
Women Age 15-49: 39,573,000

With the older age groups it is true there are more women than men. But that is just not the case when discussing women of "marriageable age" in Russia.

Sorry to disappoint you dude.


Have you ever been to Russia or the former Soviet Union? Statistics aside, just walking in the streets it seems like there are WAY more women out and about. They outnumber men in clubs and at parks, and in all social groups. School classes are typically made up of a majority of girls and a few boys. You can nitpick the statistics all you want but actual experience is the only way to argue this one.
Kazhdy odinokovy po svoemu...
gredman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Postby lone_yakuza » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:40 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby terminator » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 am

You can go to Russia as a tourist, but you'll find getting a long tern visa or permission to work is Kafka-esque and basically impossible. The Govt workers will almost NEVER do their job because they hate their boss, life, career, family and can scapegoat you for all this.
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Postby Andrewww » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:17 am

They will give you a visa if you bribe them. Unfortunately that's how a majority of paperwork is done in Eastern Europe. In fact, this rotten bureaucracy and rampant corruption is what's keeping Eastern Europe behind Western Europe.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:14 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:
AA wrote:Asian men, the ones with slant eyes are typical disadvantaged in the dating scene everywhere, except for maybe in Asia lol.


This is because of verified racial characteristics.

1) Lower serum levels of testosterone in Chinese and NE Asian men.

This means that white/Russian/American/Brasilian/African women are more masculine that a Chinese man. if you look at them in a pair of shorts, this is clearly the case. The women have more body hair, that must be waxed off, than the Asian Man. They also are bigger, taller and have more musculature than the median Asian Man.

2) Asian men have small dicks. This is going to piss off a lot of you, but I have watched many Asian p**n movies and Chinese, Japan's and NE Asian men have tragically small penises. This prejudice, based in reality, is not something that a taller, bigger, fatter, stronger, more muscular Western Women finds desirable in a mate.

Women want a man who can physically and conceptually dominate them. This means someone taller and stronger. A thin, hairless Chinese guy who is 2cm shorter than her and has an 8 cm penis, is not the type of guy that can do that.


The first is partially true but the thing is that Asians have lower levels of hormones overall. East Asian women have less estrogen and East Asian men have less testosterone levels if taken as a whole. But this also has to do with diet. Eating more meats/venison boosts your testosterone THe problem is that Asians (East Asians) in general were oppressed by society and culture for thousands of years, only able to eat rice and nothing much else unless they were part of the elite and even those did not eat much meat. Also, the focus on the Imperial Examination systems most likely affected evolution for Korea, Japan, and China. Yes, in fact evolution occurs much faster than you would expect. This includes culture influenced evolution that can occur within a few hundred years. The reason many East Asians are good at mathematics, memorization, and rote memorization is because the Imperial Examination systems encouraged these traits.

And the people who are most successful in society are the ones who do well on the imperial examinations and thus the women would want to marry these men. Thus over time, people breeding/mating to select for these traits has resulted in many Asians having these traits. And they did not care much about athleticism or martial prowess unless they were a part of the warrior class or martial artists for generations. This is why you see the vast majority of East Asians being more suited for "scholarly work" and not having much testosterone (among the men).

However, the ones who have had significant warrior lineage most often are stronger than average, even stronger than most white people and are very skilled with weapons or bare handed fighting.

You can see similar evolution with Ashkenazi Jews who have selected for over a thousand or more years to be more effective bankers and therefore very skilled with mathematics. This was their role for thousands of years and the majority never ventured outside of that set role, thus traits advantageous for that role were selected while traits advantageous for other roles were not necessarily selected simply because of the way people selected for mates/married.

However, the recent introduction of a more western diet has meant that many many Asian Asians are becoming taller and taller. Koreans now almost rival the height of Americans.

I would have been 5'11" according to my doctor and dentist had I not been malnourished and experienced malnutrition for a large part of my childhood and teenage years and also due to congenital illness. So I am only 5'6". However, I am not representative of Asians. In fact I am shorter than many Asian guys that I know, both Asian American males and Asian Asian males.


----------

As for the penis thing. Asian p**n focuses on the women (the Japanese censor the penis for this reason) and they do not select p**n actors based on penis size like in America. American p**n companies often select for penis size, where the bigger the better. However, I have also seen p**n where penis size is not a factor and the white actors don't have penises that are abnormally large. Most men of all races have penis lengths between 4.5" and 5.5". And height has nothing to do with it. I have a 6" penis and I am only 5'6". You might have thought that because I am not all I have a small dick. But height is not correlated with penis size according to all the studies that have been conducted (very very weak correlation that is barely mentionable). Diet/culture, and environmental influence are the biggest factors.

Asia has been a pollution infested place for centuries and European colonialism made things even worse. And current Asian governments are not really doing a good job with pollution either. The same can be said of continental Africa. The pollution that was started back then by the white imperialists have had negative affects on the overall health of both East Asians and Africans. Not to mention war and famines throughout recent history as well as WWII (Japan, China, most of SE Asia) and Vietnam and Korea. America has never faced such large scale destruction and thus white Americans have generally not had that much shortage of food or resources.

I have met many "white trash" Americans and they are generally physically inferior compared to middle class whites or rich whites. So all of this has more to do with diet and culture/environment shaped evolution than it does to due with some intrinsic racial genetic characteristic.

Anyways, the wars, famines, and Imperialist oppression that I mentioned above are the reasons why many Africans from Africa (third world countries) and Asians from more polluted or third world countries have smaller penises and less height as well as less intelligence and less muscle mass/physical strength. It is due to both culture/diet/resources for food and pollution.

African Americans may have lived in poverty for many years but the 300 years or so of slavery were basically a way to breed the strongest and most physically virile workers. This is why African Americans are so masculine, compared to pretty much every race. African Americans are not even really "African" as they have significant white genes/blood within them as well as being a combination of many different African ethnicities. Basically, they were shaped by evolution through the slavery system.


Thanks for this post. I have always found cultural evolution very fascinating. The works of Jared Diamond and F.A. Hayek in particular. I am half Asian and half Northern European, and have given much thought towards changing my diet to include a lot more meat (I already have portion a day, but want to add more or larger portions) and to natural testosterone boosters. I understand where vegetarians may get off on moral grounds, but I think it is a privilege that anyone can even be concerned about the morality of meat eating instead of worrying about starvation. Homo Sapiens brain size increased with energy diverted from our stomachs. Our digestive processes became much more inefficient, requiring the development of a meat based diet to sustain ourselves. And vegetarianism is considered progressive!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby mguy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:25 am

Asians will be disadvantaged everywhere as a rule asides from subcultues (mangas or asian/fetish types).

However, this thread remains inconclusive. I think bottom line is you have to go to really see what it's like.

For all we know it could be paradise on earth and that one Asian guy who went is just keeping it a secret.

just saying..
mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby Rock » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:40 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
You can see similar evolution with Ashkenazi Jews who have selected for over a thousand or more years to be more effective bankers and therefore very skilled with mathematics. This was their role for thousands of years and the majority never ventured outside of that set role, thus traits advantageous for that role were selected while traits advantageous for other roles were not necessarily selected simply because of the way people selected for mates/married.

However, the recent introduction of a more western diet has meant that many many Asian Asians are becoming taller and taller. Koreans now almost rival the height of Americans.

I would have been 5'11" according to my doctor and dentist had I not been malnourished and experienced malnutrition for a large part of my childhood and teenage years and also due to congenital illness. So I am only 5'6". However, I am not representative of Asians. In fact I am shorter than many Asian guys that I know, both Asian American males and Asian Asian males.


1. So why is it that American Ashkenazi Jews real gift is in verbal intelligence where they are off the charts (like 2 SDs above USA gentile white mean?) Their IQ gifts are more modest in other areas and they are similar to gentile mean in spatial intelligence.

2. Why is it u were malnourished during childhood and teen years if u don't mind sharing? I once met identical female Canadian identical twins in Mexico who had a 3 inch height difference. The shorter one of them had suffered just 1-2 years of anorexia in high school. So what your doc and dentist say sounds very plausible.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby NeighborhoodNetBang » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 am

Everyone has a disadvantage compared to Whites. Just be thankful that you are not Black (unless you have a thing for fat, dumb, ugly rejects).
NeighborhoodNetBang
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:05 am
Location: NetHood

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests