Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do Asian men have a disadvantage in Eastern Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re:

Postby DDuana » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:46 pm

AA wrote:Asian men, the ones with slant eyes are typical disadvantaged in the dating scene everywhere, except for maybe in Asia lol.

It's "typically* disadvantaged", not "typical", you uneducated twat.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby DDuana » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:51 pm

ph_visitor wrote:
AA wrote:Asian men, the ones with slant eyes are typical disadvantaged in the dating scene everywhere, except for maybe in Asia lol.

This is because of verified racial characteristics.

1) Lower serum levels of testosterone in Chinese and NE Asian men.

This means that white/Russian/American/Brasilian/African women are more masculine that a Chinese man. if you look at them in a pair of shorts, this is clearly the case. The women have more body hair, that must be waxed off, than the Asian Man. They also are bigger, taller and have more musculature than the median Asian Man.

2) Asian men have small dicks. This is going to piss off a lot of you, but I have watched many Asian p**n movies and Chinese, Japan's and NE Asian men have tragically small penises. This prejudice, based in reality, is not something that a taller, bigger, fatter, stronger, more muscular Western Women finds desirable in a mate.

Women want a man who can physically and conceptually dominate them. This means someone taller and stronger. A thin, hairless Chinese guy who is 2cm shorter than her and has an 8 cm penis, is not the type of guy that can do that.

Man, get this stormfront crap out of here. I was enjoying this informative thread until the upsurge of stormfront idiots and their penis fixations on page 5. Why does Winston allow these morons to post?
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Postby zboy1 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:46 pm

DDuana wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:

This is because of verified racial characteristics.

1) Lower serum levels of testosterone in Chinese and NE Asian men.

This means that white/Russian/American/Brasilian/African women are more masculine that a Chinese man. if you look at them in a pair of shorts, this is clearly the case. The women have more body hair, that must be waxed off, than the Asian Man. They also are bigger, taller and have more musculature than the median Asian Man.

2) Asian men have small dicks. This is going to piss off a lot of you, but I have watched many Asian p**n movies and Chinese, Japan's and NE Asian men have tragically small penises. This prejudice, based in reality, is not something that a taller, bigger, fatter, stronger, more muscular Western Women finds desirable in a mate.

Women want a man who can physically and conceptually dominate them. This means someone taller and stronger. A thin, hairless Chinese guy who is 2cm shorter than her and has an 8 cm penis, is not the type of guy that can do that.

Man, get this stormfront crap out of here. I was enjoying this informative thread until the upsurge of stormfront idiots and their penis fixations on page 5. Why does Winston allow these morons to post?

Don't worry about them, DDuana. There's lots of Asian posters on here, so don't feel too discouraged by some of the people on the forum. Most of the malcontents are losers anyway, so ignore them, LOL!. But, we do have many honest racial discussions on these forums, which I relish and don't want to see removed. Just put on ignore those posters that bother you.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Asian men have a disadvantage in Eastern Europe?

Postby chanta76 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:03 am

it's about oppression and being haters. I realize people who are racist do it out of insecurity of themselves and or do it out of arrogance. I think Asian guys would have to work it harder but I think it's not impossible and maybe even easier to land a white girl in EE.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics