An article on dating scams in Ukraine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: An article on dating scams in Ukraine

Post by drealm »

cbcsurvivalist wrote:
drealm wrote:
cbcsurvivalist wrote:Who said you need to quit your job to be anywhere 3-4 months or even longer? Haven't you heard about remote work agreements or telecommuting? Lots of people in tech/consulting do this. Hell if your company has branches in other countries you can request a transfer or something too. Ya sure if your working at your local mcdonalds flipping burgers then this should be the least of your worries, but if you have a number of years of work experience under your belt in an industry where either remote work is possible or you can work at another branch from your company this is definitely possible. Even some blue collar jobs you can do this like in the oil industry. Also with sites like elance/upworks and all those freelance jobs that are available, there is no excuse why you cannot make the switch gradually and specialize in something and eventually quit your job once you have a stable income coming in.
If you have any value at all to an organization of any accomplished size you would realize the reverse logic applies. How much time you have to be away or how much control you have over your conditions is proportional to how expendable you are. Your logic only works when any idiot can be pulled off the street and trained in a day to do your job. Tech/consulting is for people who have no longterm value to any organization. You're essentially a monkey with a tool box. When one monkey goes on vacation they replace them with some idiot like you to do the exact same job. You're not involved in high level decisions and you don't manage a division of people. Are you so f***ing stupid as to think someone who's a top executive of a company is the equivalent to a monkey turning a wrench? I'm not even going to debate with you how stupid the idea is of trying to compete internationally with Chinese and Indian labor.
cbcsurvivalist wrote:Plenty of people on the roosh v forum have done this. I did a mini version of this during the summer and right now I'm trying to start an online business so that I can make extended stays in other countries.
Who gives a shit. Unemployed expendable idiots can do whatever they want whenever they want. You're starting a business? Who gives a shit. Everyone on this forum is starting a internet business. Any egotistical moron can have 1 cent profit margin and claim to start a business. I've run into countless self employed people who proudly claim to be starting something or other but in reality make minimum wage.
cbcsurvivalist wrote:Just because your too f***ing lazy to do anything and instead chose to make excuses doesn't mean others can't do it. look you can either sit their on your a** and bitch and complain about how bad american women are all day and night or you can go do something about it. The choose is yours.
You obviously don't comprehend the concept of working smarter. You're in love with the method rather than the result. But you don't measure assets by how you got them. Are you so f***ing full of shit that you think someone is going to be impressed by how you made your money? No one gives a shit how you got your money. Women certainly don't. All anyone cares about is how much you have. What counts is your standard of living. If you want to be a rooshv clone then you'll have to copy rooshv's lifestyle too. That means living in a shitty country and having a cushion for a couple years before your short term gig dries up.
cbcsurvivalist wrote:Also your list is missing one more option.

5. Become an entrepreneur and start your own business. Start off part-time and gradually make the shift full time and quit your job.

Go watch that show 90 day fiancée. Some of those guys did exactly as I suggested. Ignore their betaness and lack of game but pay attention rather to how they were able to go abroad for a few months and find a wife.
Oh I see, so you're inventing the next Uber? Oh, my mistake.. the next facebook.. Actually what the f**k is it that you're creating, which warrants this title "entrepreneur"? The last time I checked, just about every self employed idiot I met thinks they're an entrepreneur. A janitor can be self employed too, do you consider them an entrepreneur?
I'm not even going to bother arguing with this idiotic post of yours. Go enjoy your measly 2 week vacation and continuing dating fat feminist chicks in America :lol: .
What the f**k is there to argue with? Are you inventing the next Uber or are you just another enthusiastic moron who thinks starting a blog and making a bullshit free ebook qualifies as being entrepreneurial? You do realize that getting rich is more than just an idea or feeling right? You actually need to cough something up at the end of the day to prove you're not a loser. I have say I'm surprised you're Chinese. I work with Chinese every day and you don't strike me as being Chinese. Your bullshit to reality ratio is way out of whack. Or course you're Canadian born so that probably explains why you're more interested in talking about money than actually making it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

cbcsurvivalist wrote:
drealm wrote:
cbcsurvivalist wrote:This is is a f***ing waste of money and sure fire way of getting cleaned out. For $5000, go learn Russian or Ukrainian for 3-6 months prior to trip, go buy a roundtrip ticket to said country, pipeline 2 weeks to 2 months to line up dates from language exchange sites or couchsurfing, rent an apartment for 3-4 months there, hit on local women when you arrive, go on your pipelined dates. You don't need to spend thousands paying some bullshit interpreter to translate for you. You can either learn russian yourself which would increase your SMV or just do a language exchange with chicks who speak at least basic conversational English.

Seems to me these guys are just f***ing lazy and don't want to put in any leg work. I bet you like 99.9% of them can't even say "hi, how are you" in Russian. You can easily learn that in 5 f***ing minutes online.

Not sure how much these "socials" cost but you could probably just pay to attend 1-2 if you really wanted to meet a tonne of women all in one go when your already there instead of spending 5k for 1-2 lousy weeks.
Being anywhere 3-4 months requires quitting your job. This works for people who want to jump off a cliff and become an English teacher.

Do you recognize that this is NOT compatible for the average joe who cannot say "f**k it" and go when and where they want?

I will ask you the same question I asked travelsouth. Have you or anyone else you've known actually done the approach your espousing? Or this some bullshit hypothetical plan you've been too f***ing lazy to put leg work into?
Who said you need to quit your job to be anywhere 3-4 months or even longer? Haven't you heard about remote work agreements or telecommuting? Lots of people in tech/consulting do this. Hell if your company has branches in other countries you can request a transfer or something too. Ya sure if your working at your local mcdonalds flipping burgers then this should be the least of your worries, but if you have a number of years of work experience under your belt in an industry where either remote work is possible or you can work at another branch from your company this is definitely possible. Even some blue collar jobs you can do this like in the oil industry. Also with sites like elance/upworks and all those freelance jobs that are available, there is no excuse why you cannot make the switch gradually and specialize in something and eventually quit your job once you have a stable income coming in.

Plenty of people on the roosh v forum have done this. I did a mini version of this during the summer and right now I'm trying to start an online business so that I can make extended stays in other countries. Just because your too f***ing lazy to do anything and instead chose to make excuses doesn't mean others can't do it. look you can either sit their on your a** and bitch and complain about how bad american women are all day and night or you can go do something about it. The choose is yours.

Also your list is missing one more option.

5. Become an entrepreneur and start your own business. Start off part-time and gradually make the shift full time and quit your job.

Go watch that show 90 day fiancée. Some of those guys did exactly as I suggested. Ignore their betaness and lack of game but pay attention rather to how they were able to go abroad for a few months and find a wife.
What kind of businesses do the 90 day fiancée guys have: the guy selling junk on EBay?

Tell me about remote assignments in tech? I want to hear more. Who do you know is actually do it?

You mentioned plenty of people on the Roosh v Forum have done this. Who? A while back I contacted several of these people and not one of them could tell me anything about what they do. Nothing was real. It was nothing more than rich kids trying to sound important.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Like I keep saying, you have to be retarded to do business with Anastasiadate.com. Just enjoy the photos but don't give those sleazebags one penny.
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

WorldTraveler wrote:
cbcsurvivalist wrote:
drealm wrote:
cbcsurvivalist wrote:This is is a f***ing waste of money and sure fire way of getting cleaned out. For $5000, go learn Russian or Ukrainian for 3-6 months prior to trip, go buy a roundtrip ticket to said country, pipeline 2 weeks to 2 months to line up dates from language exchange sites or couchsurfing, rent an apartment for 3-4 months there, hit on local women when you arrive, go on your pipelined dates. You don't need to spend thousands paying some bullshit interpreter to translate for you. You can either learn russian yourself which would increase your SMV or just do a language exchange with chicks who speak at least basic conversational English.

Seems to me these guys are just f***ing lazy and don't want to put in any leg work. I bet you like 99.9% of them can't even say "hi, how are you" in Russian. You can easily learn that in 5 f***ing minutes online.

Not sure how much these "socials" cost but you could probably just pay to attend 1-2 if you really wanted to meet a tonne of women all in one go when your already there instead of spending 5k for 1-2 lousy weeks.
Being anywhere 3-4 months requires quitting your job. This works for people who want to jump off a cliff and become an English teacher.

Do you recognize that this is NOT compatible for the average joe who cannot say "f**k it" and go when and where they want?

I will ask you the same question I asked travelsouth. Have you or anyone else you've known actually done the approach your espousing? Or this some bullshit hypothetical plan you've been too f***ing lazy to put leg work into?
Who said you need to quit your job to be anywhere 3-4 months or even longer? Haven't you heard about remote work agreements or telecommuting? Lots of people in tech/consulting do this. Hell if your company has branches in other countries you can request a transfer or something too. Ya sure if your working at your local mcdonalds flipping burgers then this should be the least of your worries, but if you have a number of years of work experience under your belt in an industry where either remote work is possible or you can work at another branch from your company this is definitely possible. Even some blue collar jobs you can do this like in the oil industry. Also with sites like elance/upworks and all those freelance jobs that are available, there is no excuse why you cannot make the switch gradually and specialize in something and eventually quit your job once you have a stable income coming in.

Plenty of people on the roosh v forum have done this. I did a mini version of this during the summer and right now I'm trying to start an online business so that I can make extended stays in other countries. Just because your too f***ing lazy to do anything and instead chose to make excuses doesn't mean others can't do it. look you can either sit their on your a** and bitch and complain about how bad american women are all day and night or you can go do something about it. The choose is yours.

What kind of businesses do the 90 day fiancée guys have: the guy selling junk on EBay?

Tell me about remote assignments in tech? I want to hear more. Who do you know is actually do it?

You mentioned plenty of people on the Roosh v Forum have done this. Who? A while back I contacted several of these people and not one of them could tell me anything about what they do. Nothing was real. It was nothing more than rich kids trying to sound important.
That guy selling junk on Ebay owns a house with a pool. He's probably better off then 90% of people in the states. There was that guy who married the Colombian. He works for an oil drilling company or something. That's how he met his wife in Colombia.

Programming/graphic design/ web design, etc. If you just spend 5 minutes browsing the jobs on upworks you can see plenty of freelance gigs there.
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

cbcsurvivalist wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
cbcsurvivalist wrote:
drealm wrote:

That guy selling junk on Ebay owns a house with a pool. He's probably better off then 90% of people in the states. There was that guy who married the Colombian. He works for an oil drilling company or something. That's how he met his wife in Colombia.

Programming/graphic design/ web design, etc. If you just spend 5 minutes browsing the jobs on upworks you can see plenty of freelance gigs there.
The guy selling junk on EBay lives with his father who has the house in Florida. My guess is he's getting some money from his military stint. The guy that married a Columbian is a oil field contractor, that is not an online business. (I've been to Columbia and 99.9% of the girls don't look like his wife. I believe she left him.) I just looked at Upworks. Most of the work seems like short duration and low pay. This may work for some guys who don't have many expenses. Unfortunately most of the high paying jobs are still not freelance gigs. There was another link to a video on this forum to a guy who taught English in Vietnam for $25 for 1 hour 15 mins work a day. He said he could live in a hostel for $20 a day. Unfortunately a guy making $25 a day is not going to attract many cute Vietnamese girls. One thing I've found that is universal worldwide is that girls don't like broke guys. :D

I'd suggest don't get tied down to the "American Dream," then you can escape with less money. I believe that is what Ghost wrote a book about.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I don't really feel sorry for the old guys that go on the romance tours. They are in their 40s,50s,and beyond and think they can get a hot 21 year old who is really attracted to them and aren't in it for money and a green card. How stupid can you be? I think its guys like these idiots that give Russian and Ukrainian women a bad name. If you are a shallow person looking for a Barbie doll you will find shallow women. In my opinion, there are plenty of decent women to be had in Russia and Ukraine. You just have to be smart and realistic about it.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GoingAwol wrote:I don't really feel sorry for the old guys that go on the romance tours. They are in their 40s,50s,and beyond and think they can get a hot 21 year old who is really attracted to them and aren't in it for money and a green card. How stupid can you be? I think its guys like these idiots that give Russian and Ukrainian women a bad name. If you are a shallow person looking for a Barbie doll you will find shallow women. In my opinion, there are plenty of decent women to be had in Russia and Ukraine. You just have to be smart and realistic about it.
...and that's why, in the videos you see posted on YouTube or the agency websites, you always see guys who browse the catalogue and choose blonde 21 year olds with alluring smiles, large breasts and figures thin as breadsticks. Then the(very) lucky few who manage to meet somebody, they end up chatting with a chubby, average-looking late 30 to early 40 divorced mother of one or two. In Russian/Eastern European societies divorced women with kids don't get another chance so easily. Same in China and the Philippines, with some notable exceptions. Western men flying over to those places are there to give them that chance.