Mini-relationships with East European women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Mini-relationships with East European women

Post by lasttry »

I do not want to legally marry any woman nor am I too keen on permanently relocating to another country, but it's pretty hopeless trying to meet attractive women in the United States. So what I'm thinking might work is to have a woman who I travel with say 6 months of the year, mostly in Europe, then I go back to the United States and return again the next year and either hook up again with the same woman or find a new girlfriend. I don't think the idea is entirely crazy for several reasons: (a) I can afford to subsidize the woman to the tune of maybe $2000/month, so if she isn't rich, she gets to travel in a way she could never afford on her own; (b) I'd actually prefer older woman (40 and above) and I hear there is a big surplus of women in this age group in Eastern Europe, and supposedly some of these are not completely falling apart. (c) if the woman is currently single and has few prospects of meeting a nice man, then having a man 6 months a year is surely better than never having one. Also, there are couples where the man and woman are forced to be separate part of the year for work reasons. So it's not like what I'm proposing is a horrible deal for the woman.

I'm studying Bulgarian now in preparation for a 6 week trip there next year. Part of that preparation was doing the first 30 units of the Pimsleur Russian course, and I eventually plan to complete the entire course and then visit Ukraine in 2016.

Has anyone done what I am proposing? Does it sound completely crazy? How would I meet these older women in Eastern Europe?

I only want women with a high sex drive, so that they are capable of enjoying sex with me. I tried paying to get a girlfriend here in the US, using seekingarrangement, but she wasn't too keen on me, so first the sex was boring and then it became infrequent. I consider it undignified to nag or complain to a woman about sex and hence just broke off the arrangement instead. I want to avoid a repeat of that experience in Eastern Europe. Any ideas on how to separate the frigid gold-diggers from the lusty women?

I'm not bad-looking (at least for a man in his 50's) and was able to get a regular girlfriend back in June. She even fell in love with me to the point of texting with suicide thoughts after I dumped her. Problem was, she was very immature-acting and I couldn't stand being around her other than for sex, and even that she managed to bungle. For example, she starting talking about Bank of American versus Wells Fargo bank fees and asked me which bank I used, right while I was f***ing her. Talk about a mood-killer. She said I was the best lover she ever had (could have been a lie, of course). Wish I could have said the same about her. And the other women I met back in May/June were either equally immature or else were falling apart physically, which is why I resorted to seekingarrangement and why I'm now resorting to looking overseas.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mini-relationships with East European women

Post by Jester »

lasttry wrote:I do not want to legally marry any woman nor am I too keen on permanently relocating to another country, but it's pretty hopeless trying to meet attractive women in the United States. So what I'm thinking might work is to have a woman who I travel with say 6 months of the year, mostly in Europe, then I go back to the United States and return again the next year and either hook up again with the same woman or find a new girlfriend. I don't think the idea is entirely crazy for several reasons: (a) I can afford to subsidize the woman to the tune of maybe $2000/month, so if she isn't rich, she gets to travel in a way she could never afford on her own; (b) I'd actually prefer older woman (40 and above) and I hear there is a big surplus of women in this age group in Eastern Europe, and supposedly some of these are not completely falling apart. (c) if the woman is currently single and has few prospects of meeting a nice man, then having a man 6 months a year is surely better than never having one. Also, there are couples where the man and woman are forced to be separate part of the year for work reasons. So it's not like what I'm proposing is a horrible deal for the woman.

I'm studying Bulgarian now in preparation for a 6 week trip there next year. Part of that preparation was doing the first 30 units of the Pimsleur Russian course, and I eventually plan to complete the entire course and then visit Ukraine in 2016.

Has anyone done what I am proposing? Does it sound completely crazy? How would I meet these older women in Eastern Europe?

I only want women with a high sex drive, so that they are capable of enjoying sex with me. I tried paying to get a girlfriend here in the US, using seekingarrangement, but she wasn't too keen on me, so first the sex was boring and then it became infrequent. I consider it undignified to nag or complain to a woman about sex and hence just broke off the arrangement instead. I want to avoid a repeat of that experience in Eastern Europe. Any ideas on how to separate the frigid gold-diggers from the lusty women?

I'm not bad-looking (at least for a man in his 50's) and was able to get a regular girlfriend back in June. She even fell in love with me to the point of texting with suicide thoughts after I dumped her. Problem was, she was very immature-acting and I couldn't stand being around her other than for sex, and even that she managed to bungle. For example, she starting talking about Bank of American versus Wells Fargo bank fees and asked me which bank I used, right while I was f***ing her. Talk about a mood-killer. She said I was the best lover she ever had (could have been a lie, of course). Wish I could have said the same about her. And the other women I met back in May/June were either equally immature or else were falling apart physically, which is why I resorted to seekingarrangement and why I'm now resorting to looking overseas.
Good idea, will def work, there oodles of bored women who would do this. The really neat thing is all you have to do is to say you want a "traveling companion", it is much more polite than saying "temporary mistress". I would think you would get results on the national/international dating sites similar to Cupid and AFA, if any such exist, at least to "fill the pipeline" to get you started.

AFA sponsors HA, you can click on their ads here to search.

Bulgaria with Pimsleur Russian and a 6 week trip is a great plan.

I hope you get some feedback from:
TealLantern (planning on Bulgaria, studying Russian)
ContrarianExpat (who travels and dates in Europe)
GSJackson (who recently traveled to Poland, Bosnia, I forget where)

PS If you want a high sex drive, and you are looking at women in 40's and above, it may be wise to actually say that in your profile. In a lot of cases women lose interest after mid 40's. (Not all.) You want to weed those out up front.

Whereas around 32 to 41 they are hot for it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Mini-relationships with East European women

Post by OutWest »

Well different strokes I guess... a granny or near granny who has already spent her youth being stuffed by random dongs. Well, he should have no problem finding plenty of them. At least he will not have problems with some girl who actually wants to bond to her man...most in the category he defines would be incapable of it anyway...

Everyone ages...but men age differently than men. You should not ask how old she is without doing the calculation..
"How old is that in woman years.?" I guess I'm ruthless...lol