I signed up on AnastasiaDate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: I signed up on AnastasiaDate

Post by GoingAwol »

Ghost wrote:
Hero wrote:My opinion is that, if something seems to be too good to be true, it probably is. I have a profile on AnastasiaDate, but I never send them money. I'm constantly barraged by messages from gorgeous women in their teens and twenties who look like supermodels. As much as I'd like to believe that I could have a harem like that, it ain't gonna happen.
Yeah, while on the free Ukrainian dating site, I can hardly get any replies to my messages. But on the paid sites messages are easy to come by. I wonder what it all means? :lol:
I have signed up on a free site called Russian-dating.com and I'm getting lots of replies to my messages. If I had to guess I'd say atleast 40% of the women I message respond to me. Several have even exchanged contact info with me and seem very interested in me. I'm talking to several in Russia and Ukraine.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I just got a message from a 62-year-old woman on Anastasiaweb. I'm only 47. What the hell is she thinking?? What does she think she has to offer? She's almost old enough to be my mom!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ghost wrote:I recently found a girl on the Ukrainian dating site I was using before, and this one was actually nice. Sweet messages, beautiful, kept up the conversation we had going, and was very receptive to me. Seemed too good to be true, but there were no red flags. A week goes by and it's great. I even start memorizing some Ukrainian/Russia words to sprinkle into my emails to her.

Then I get an email where she tells me her laptop broke. She doesn't ask me for money though. OK...

After that, she emails me again and says her laptop can't be fixed. So she went to a local romance agency, which could help her stay in contact with me. Ah...

So I check out the site. Free sign up and free messages. But only two free messages. Yup, there's the rub.

Not an overt scammer, but apparently a girl looking for saps to dupe into paying for a "romance service" so she can't get kickbacks from the company. $100 for the best membership that lets you access all the features.

So I'm supposed to believe that a woman in a poor but-not-as-poor-as-countries-I've-been-to-where-women-don't-pull-this-bullshit has no other options than to communicate with me via this expensive romance service? Yeah, right.

White women are a scam. No wonder whites are dying out. Can't even get a date with a white woman without it being some sort of scam.
Obviously there are going to be lots of scammers on the dating sites. That's where the self-announced suckers are, so that's where the predators migrate to. Go to EE or Russia in person, give it your best shot for a few weeks, and then come back with the generalizations. I defy you to go to Poland and not find a sweet young girl.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

gsjackson wrote: Obviously there are going to be lots of scammers on the dating sites. That's where the self-announced suckers are, so that's where the predators migrate to. Go to EE or Russia in person, give it your best shot for a few weeks, and then come back with the generalizations. I defy you to go to Poland and not find a sweet young girl.
It'll take him more than a few weeks to find his dream girl. I'm not going to go abroad again unless I can spend an extended time period there, at least 3 months but hopefully a year. I have $19,000 in cash saved up right now and that will increase to $22,000 in a few weeks when I get my bonus. That should be enough for an epic vacation in the Philippines or Eastern Europe.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Ghost,
I wasn't on AnastasiaDate long when I found Russian-Dating.Com.... It's completely free and there's no bullshit. I have talked to lots of nice girls there, The only bad thing I can say is I had a few who openly asked me for money like you said Filipinas and other Asian women will do. I would recommend Russian-Dating.Com to any man wanting to meet Russian and/or Ukrainian women... Again, it is completely free. You won't pay a cent to use it. And the good thing is the girls will want to talk on skype, viber, or whatsapp if they like you. Using these apps allows you to talk to them on the phone or text/IM for free. I wish I had known about this stuff before I spent 40 dollars on AnastasiaDate.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I was in Sumy. Ukraine, and met a Canadian man that had written about 200 letters to a woman there. (!) He finally came to visit, and his woman didn't seem all that interested in spending time with him.