Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

To Ladislav-friendly nations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

To Ladislav-friendly nations

Postby paulo » June 5th, 2015, 12:26 pm

http://expatriateobservations.blogspot.pt/2010/02/friendliness-of-people-and-women-of_20.html

Hi Ladislav

Can you provide exemples of countries that are hospitable to tourists but hostile if they try to settle and vice versa?

Thanks
paulo
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: To Ladislav-friendly nations

Postby GoingAwol » June 5th, 2015, 12:56 pm

I "think" Germany might be a good place to go right now. The reason being is foreigners can go to college there for free now and they have legal and affordable prostitution. Plus you would be closer to Eastern Europe and could go there to meet women. Also there's a possibility that some women from Ukraine have fled to Germany because of all the chaos in Ukraine. Right now I'm planning to go to Germany.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Re: To Ladislav-friendly nations

Postby paulo » June 5th, 2015, 1:58 pm

GoingAwol wrote:I "think" Germany might be a good place to go right now. The reason being is foreigners can go to college there for free now and they have legal and affordable prostitution. Plus you would be closer to Eastern Europe and could go there to meet women. Also there's a possibility that some women from Ukraine have fled to Germany because of all the chaos in Ukraine. Right now I'm planning to go to Germany.

Thanks but what I ewanted to know is what led you to think hospitable nations are hostile when you want to settle,and provide some exemples
Thanks
paulo
Freshman Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics