Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

To Ladislav-friendly nations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

To Ladislav-friendly nations

Postby paulo » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:26 am

http://expatriateobservations.blogspot.pt/2010/02/friendliness-of-people-and-women-of_20.html

Hi Ladislav

Can you provide exemples of countries that are hospitable to tourists but hostile if they try to settle and vice versa?

Thanks
paulo
Freshman Poster

Re: To Ladislav-friendly nations

Postby GoingAwol » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:56 am

I "think" Germany might be a good place to go right now. The reason being is foreigners can go to college there for free now and they have legal and affordable prostitution. Plus you would be closer to Eastern Europe and could go there to meet women. Also there's a possibility that some women from Ukraine have fled to Germany because of all the chaos in Ukraine. Right now I'm planning to go to Germany.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Re: To Ladislav-friendly nations

Postby paulo » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:58 pm

GoingAwol wrote:I "think" Germany might be a good place to go right now. The reason being is foreigners can go to college there for free now and they have legal and affordable prostitution. Plus you would be closer to Eastern Europe and could go there to meet women. Also there's a possibility that some women from Ukraine have fled to Germany because of all the chaos in Ukraine. Right now I'm planning to go to Germany.

Thanks but what I ewanted to know is what led you to think hospitable nations are hostile when you want to settle,and provide some exemples
Thanks
paulo
Freshman Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics