Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

just spent the morning talking to the cutest Ukrainian girl

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

just spent the morning talking to the cutest Ukrainian girl

Postby GoingAwol » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:52 pm

I have been talking to her on Russian-Date. She is so sweet and charming. It's official! I'm going to Ukraine. The Ukrainian girls have stolen my heart.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Re: just spent the morning talking to the cutest Ukrainian g

Postby chanta76 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Dont put all your chips just for one girl . Make sure either have other people to meet up and or if you visit the ukraine have other things going for you.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby GoingAwol » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:24 pm

I'm not. I've been talking to several but she is my favorite so far. She seems really genuine and sweet. She speaks English surprisingly well but is really self conscious about it for some reason. I called her a silly girl and she misunderstood and I thought I was saying she was dumb or immature when I was really being playful and flirty. But when I explained it she cheered up. And to cheer her up even more I showed her how bad I suck at Russian compared to her English and she got a kick out of that. And guess what else? She helped me practice Russian and praised me when I got words right. She is just a sweetheart.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Postby GoingAwol » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:32 am

She gave me her number and I'm going to call her using the viber app. This will allow us to call and text each other for free.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:56 pm

GoingAwol wrote:She gave me her number and I'm going to call her using the viber app. This will allow us to call and text each other for free.

I'll say "hi" to her for you lol
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics