just spent the morning talking to the cutest Ukrainian girl

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

just spent the morning talking to the cutest Ukrainian girl

Post by GoingAwol »

I have been talking to her on Russian-Date. She is so sweet and charming. It's official! I'm going to Ukraine. The Ukrainian girls have stolen my heart.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: just spent the morning talking to the cutest Ukrainian g

Post by chanta76 »

Dont put all your chips just for one girl . Make sure either have other people to meet up and or if you visit the ukraine have other things going for you.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I'm not. I've been talking to several but she is my favorite so far. She seems really genuine and sweet. She speaks English surprisingly well but is really self conscious about it for some reason. I called her a silly girl and she misunderstood and I thought I was saying she was dumb or immature when I was really being playful and flirty. But when I explained it she cheered up. And to cheer her up even more I showed her how bad I suck at Russian compared to her English and she got a kick out of that. And guess what else? She helped me practice Russian and praised me when I got words right. She is just a sweetheart.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

She gave me her number and I'm going to call her using the viber app. This will allow us to call and text each other for free.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

GoingAwol wrote:She gave me her number and I'm going to call her using the viber app. This will allow us to call and text each other for free.
I'll say "hi" to her for you lol