American women are much hotter than Eastern Europeans

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

American women are much hotter than Eastern Europeans

Post by Tamingstrange »

According to this artical they are:
http://www.seductionscience.com/2013/ea ... can-girls/
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: American women are much hotter than Eastern Europeans

Post by GoingAwol »

Bullshit! This is just an absurd claim. This is akin to saying black people are whiter than white people. It's just not true.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Hold the phone....
I posted that last comment before reading the article. In my defense, the title was very deceiving and was obviously meant to be click bait. I read the article and it actually contained alot of truth. The author says the bottom 50% of Eastern European women are much hotter than the bottom 50% of American women. Which is obviously true! American women are overwhelmingly fat and unfeminine while thin reasonably attractive women are a dime a dozen in Eastern Europe.
Than the author goes on to make the claim that the hottest American women are hotter than the hottest Eastern European women. This is debatable in my opinion. But let's assume it's true...... Ok, why should I give a shit about that if its true? What good does it do me or most men if the hottest American women are hotter than the hottest E.E women? The hottest American women are unobtainable for me! Heck the average thin American woman is unobtainable for me! They are unobtainable for most men! Eastern European women are a much safer bet.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Well, I think he was speaking for every level of 'game' and he did mention that America is really only the best contingent on your ability to normally pull 9-10s anyway (I still have doubts about this, just because of attitudes, but there is some logic to it). If you can't, there's no contest.

There is a point in regards to the 'physical diversity' aspect, if that happens to be a big deal for you. But I can't dissociate someone's looks from their attitude, so in most cases that doesn't mean anything to me.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Signet wrote:Well, I think he was speaking for every level of 'game' and he did mention that America is really only the best contingent on your ability to normally pull 9-10s anyway (I still have doubts about this, just because of attitudes, but there is some logic to it). If you can't, there's no contest.

There is a point in regards to the 'physical diversity' aspect, if that happens to be a big deal for you. But I can't dissociate someone's looks from their attitude, so in most cases that doesn't mean anything to me.
Point taken. But how is this relevant to all the guys on HA? 99% of us here probably wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell with an American 9 or 10. Isn't that the whole point of this site anyway? Arent we all guys that have been rejected by American women anyway? Personally, I think Eastern European women are way sexier than American women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Signet wrote:

But I can't dissociate someone's looks from their attitude, so in most cases that doesn't mean anything to me.
I feel the same way. I'm the type of guy that isn't too awfully picky about looks. I think the average woman is Attractive provided she takes care of herself and dresses nice. And guess what? Those types of women are all over Eastern Europe! I'm currently talking to girls from Russia and Ukraine and they are cute and have good personalities. I would much rather have an average girl with a good personality than a hot American bitch.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I have to admit I am not free of prejudice. I know my opinion is somewhat biased.

I was badly treated by Western women in the past and if I cannot avoid to talk with them I do my best to keep it as a business talk, as short as possible. No private conversation.

Western women give me a bad feeling, I always feel they might harm me, hurt me again, will make fun out of me. It is difficult to forget about my past in Europe. Unfortunately, Western women I meet sometimes while in Asia are not helpful to change my mindset. Many of them are plainly rude and demanding, ugly and overweight, whiny while complaining nonstop about discrimination against women in Asia etc. etc.

As I am living in Asia since more than 30 years, I have enough Asian females around me, no need for me even to think about Western women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

If I remember your German back ground and lived in Europe way back in the 1970's. According to you if western women were bad back than imagine today..but how bad were they too you to make you go to Japan of all places.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Well, fat people have more trouble dispensing with body heat, so maybe American women, on average, are hotter and Eastern European women. A lot of Eastern Europeans are Russians who live in a very cold climate in the winter. There are some cold places like that in the Dakotas in the US, but much of the US is warmer in the winter, so the women in the US are likely to be hotter in that regard as well. I don't know what Russian summers are like, but I doubt it compares to the temperatures in the Southeast, the Gulf, or the desert Southwest in the daytime. So American women are probably hotter for much of the year.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MrMan wrote:Well, fat people have more trouble dispensing with body heat, so maybe American women, on average, are hotter and Eastern European women. A lot of Eastern Europeans are Russians who live in a very cold climate in the winter. There are some cold places like that in the Dakotas in the US, but much of the US is warmer in the winter, so the women in the US are likely to be hotter in that regard as well. I don't know what Russian summers are like, but I doubt it compares to the temperatures in the Southeast, the Gulf, or the desert Southwest in the daytime. So American women are probably hotter for much of the year.
Wow. LOL
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

If you love BBW that treat you like shit America is #1 (If you love land whale bitches).

Eastern Europeans have a higher divorce rate than Americans. Eastern Europeans are great for a good time and are not marriage material.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Why is it hard to date a 9 or 10 American girl? First the rural girls settle down early, so unless you want to do the same you are screwed. Many move to big cities, so of you live in a real big city and are decent then you can probably get a decent date. But also the girls are getting fatter every day, so the height/weight proportionate ones are less and less. And then you end up staying with a hot girl, even though her personality sucks, because you want to get laid and hot girls don't grow trees. Point being, go overseas LOL
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Yohan wrote:I have to admit I am not free of prejudice. I know my opinion is somewhat biased.

I was badly treated by Western women in the past and if I cannot avoid to talk with them I do my best to keep it as a business talk, as short as possible. No private conversation.

Western women give me a bad feeling, I always feel they might harm me, hurt me again, will make fun out of me. It is difficult to forget about my past in Europe. Unfortunately, Western women I meet sometimes while in Asia are not helpful to change my mindset. Many of them are plainly rude and demanding, ugly and overweight, whiny while complaining nonstop about discrimination against women in Asia etc. etc.

As I am living in Asia since more than 30 years, I have enough Asian females around me, no need for me even to think about Western women.
I kind of relate with you. Though at the beginning I do not have problem in the past dating Latina women (I am Latino), in the long term many took advantage of my kindness, find me too serious or strict and focused on future more than the now and having fun. Also, many lied to me. In the physical aspect, many find me a good looking fellow, but in personality and mentality, they find me too different from the average man from a Latin-based culture.

I also have or had a very bad relationship with my mother as even though physically she is a good looking woman who is slender and looks younger than she really is naturally, however, she was cold and abusive towards me whilst growing up and rarely got a hug from her, she is a compulsive spendthrift, demonizes Latino men despite her son being one, lies a lot, too idealistic for my tastes, superficial and lack of common sense. This makes it very difficult for me to tell her I love her or even forgive her. This factor and the few times I have dated Latino women were deception after deception has made me quite untrustworthy of Latina women and if I dated one, I am quite strict towards them so they do not hurt me as even though I look serious/business-like and rarely smile superficially, deep inside, I am very sensitive and my heart as fragile as a piece of glass, but I only show this to a woman who is worth of my time.

I had much better luck with Japanese women and Arab/Middle Eastern women as they appreciate not only my physical appearance but also my hard working, ambitious, sensitive attitude and had better experiences with them. In fact, like yourself, I am also married to a Japanese woman and I will never trade her or cheat on her with a Latina as I never met a woman this kind, honest, caring and committed towards me. They are very committed women, and that is what I always seeked. They are also good at managing money unlike a Latina woman which I would never trust her with money. Luckily for me, my wife was also a model, thus I got not only a woman beautiful in heart and soul but also physically.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

This article makes sense if you have never been to Eastern Europe.

The USA has better quality of women if you like fatties and land whales (The land whales keep on getting younger in the US of Gay). If you have never left your mother's basement and only watch TV and movies then American women are the best.