How Is It In The Czech Republic?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

How Is It In The Czech Republic?

Post by Wolfeye »

Hey, everyone. Just wondering how things are in the Czech Republic, because more & more it seems like a good place for me to go. Looking for a general overview & maybe a comparison between there & America or other countries.

I've got to get out of here, so any "how to" information about getting by or places to live would be great. Also, can you get residency by buying land there? I know you can in other countries (Portugal, Spain, Greece, Latvia- it seems there are others).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How Is It In The Czech Republic?

Post by droid »

Go to Slovakia instead wolfeye, which is right next door. You can find gorgeous, very nice, marriage oriented girls. You have to be willing to learn the language though but that's precisely what makes it a good location, as most chumps are afraid of that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Slovakia, huh? Sounds interesting. I hear it also has a lot of wilderness & an interest in outdoor things. I'll look into it- thanks.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Recently I've been getting a lot of messages from Czech women on Anastasiadate. What's up with that? Is something going on in the Czech Republic that's making more women seek foreign husbands?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Still getting tons of messages from Czech women on both Anastasiaweb and Ukrainedate.com. Has anybody figured out what's going on in that country? Maybe there's some financial crisis there that's making women look for American husbands as a ticket out?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Haven't heard anything. I've got to wonder why they'd go for American men, as a lot of them don't really have things going smoothly. Sure, they HAVE money- but it doesn't get them anywhere. They're in massive debt, things that don't work as advertised cost a fortune, and it's so easy to get locked up (something that didn't even happen will do & so does being an accessory to that) that having money & being a bum is not all that different.

I could see if they were trying to get them to move from America to there, but a lot of people from here aren't too quick to learn a language or much of anything that they haven't done before- kind of like a state of petrification.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Wolfeye wrote:Haven't heard anything. I've got to wonder why they'd go for American men, as a lot of them don't really have things going smoothly. Sure, they HAVE money- but it doesn't get them anywhere. They're in massive debt, things that don't work as advertised cost a fortune, and it's so easy to get locked up (something that didn't even happen will do & so does being an accessory to that) that having money & being a bum is not all that different.

I could see if they were trying to get them to move from America to there, but a lot of people from here aren't too quick to learn a language or much of anything that they haven't done before- kind of like a state of petrification.
Must be some Czech fad. Maybe there was a magazine article or a TV documentary about how American men made the best husbands in the world.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Yeah, could be. I don't know what that would amount to- a guy that's borderline or fully delusional & constantly worried about betrayal (not without reason). It could just be that they think it's actually like what someone would assume it's like from the movies. Like a "my country's not working out, I guess I'll go to the one that ("x/y/z")."