Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The problem with slavic women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby Kradmelder » November 18th, 2016, 3:38 pm

A woman who doesn't want to have kids is of zero value for any long term relationship. Heifers exist to drop your calves and raise them. Why invest in women who will not invest in raising you kids? Such women are for a good time only. Pump and dump, party, NSA, but don't let them move in and don't buy them stuff.

Like all livestock their worth drops with age. Their value as they age and become unpompable is only in the contribution they will make to your children.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm





Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby chanta76 » November 19th, 2016, 10:03 pm

Could go both ways. There are countless American men who are divorce but have to pay child support and alimony to their ex wives. What sucks is that the family court prefers the women to have the kids and the mothers have control how often the father see the kids.

I think when it comes to ageism it sucks for both but with women losing more but guys lose to. It seems like with this current generation youth and beauty is highly valued. They say men age like fine wine only if the men has economic value.


With women its mostly looks. Even if she is older but good looking there be guys out there that would want to be with her. I mean they call them milf for a reason.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby CAlexandros » March 2nd, 2017, 7:34 pm

The Slavic women I've met have been so cold and basically all their answers were "good," "ok" or "yes." The only Slavic women whom I had a conversation, they were scammers or a catfish that stole the pics from some girl on Instagram. Why are we chasing after these women?
User avatar
CAlexandros
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: February 16th, 2017, 3:12 pm

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby Gold » May 19th, 2017, 2:10 pm

The girls I am talking to daily on my Russian blog are overly emotional and they won't shut up :))))) They just keep going. Check the lively discussions there, some posts have 800+ comments. (Use Google Translate to read them.)

The short email exchanges you describe are typical though--in the beginning when you don't really know each other.

She is scared that you won't like her, she doesn't know what to say or do (if she knew, she would be already married), as well as she is trying not to look too interested because you may think she is "easy". Because it's "hunter-prey" dating model that is prevalent in Russia/Ukraine: You are supposed to "hunt"--pursue her, this is how Eastern European women are brought up, and how their local dating coaches and women's magazines advise them to behave, if they want to attract and keep a man. Her role is a "prey", she is supposed to pretend that she is not interested, so that only a man who "truly likes her" will continue the pursuit, then she can be sure he is not going to dump her later.

You may think, "It's screwed up", but actually, it's much easier with Slavic women.

You simply need to keep writing, giving her compliments, telling her how amazing she is and how much you are sure she would be just the right wife for you, and that you are ready to fly to meet her as soon as she gives you a sign. That's all! :)))

Guys get discouraged by short responses and don't know what to do, although it's so easy. There is a process the girls have in their minds, how an interested gentleman is going to behave. If you do these simple little things, step-by-step, the result is predictable (assuming, she responded initially). She is going to grow fond of you, once she sees you are doing what a devoted admirer (the one who won't dump her when she is pregnant with his kid) is meant to do.

And vice versa, if she doesn't see this step-by-step process from your side, then she is sure you are "not really interested in her", and then she thinks she is better off without you (because if she tries to seduce YOU, the result will be your dumping her when she is pregnant with your kid).

It's not "hard to get". It's the archetype. Cultural paradigm. She wants a guy with whom she will feel safe with (all women seek security in a long-term partner), and the only way she gets this feeling of security, it's if you pursue her strongly initially.

And if you know this and give her what she wants, you can get the most amazing Slavic wife who adores you.
Gold
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 19
Joined: July 5th, 2016, 6:27 am

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby mentor » May 19th, 2017, 7:49 pm

Gold, interesting points indeed.
So your opinion is that slavic women need hunting, and many efforts, and more.
Well, on one hand I understand the logic you say, on behalf on them.
On the other hand, why should I believe -if this logic is true- that they are really different than western women in the way they should be approached?
I believe it is not the best way for a man, to run after a women, something like begging her.

I am searching for serious long term relationship, with deep level communication and compatibility, for lifetime partnership.
But I am not gonna 'teach' my future lady, that I am the one who will 'follow' her...
I did it a couple of times in the past, with western girls, only to tell me in the end 'I was not so interested on you, you pursue me!', and even 'why now you don't do the same things as you did for me in the first days we met' etc...
So, no...western men makes this mistake, and usually pay for it....

The slavic men, why don't we tell something about them?
Usually hard guys...not compromises to 'soft' approach in ladies...
Ok, europeans/americans/western men, are generally more elegant and gentlemen, so this is an advantage for them and for the smart ladies that can appreciate it.
But asking men, beg and follow and hunt and pursue the 'precious slavic lady' is a wrong direction in my opinion, and usually this approach has bad results in the future.

I like slavic women, and no dount are far more interesting, and feminine, and most worthy girls.
But I like to have control of the situation, as a man should do.
For example, I find far more preferable being pursued by asian ladies, and be the one who choose which one I want to continue for something better and deeper in terms of serious relationship....
For me, it is crucial the man to have the upper hand in the relation, as it leads to a more healthy and robust relationship...
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: July 27th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby CAlexandros » July 11th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Gold wrote:The girls I am talking to daily on my Russian blog are overly emotional and they won't shut up :))))) They just keep going. Check the lively discussions there, some posts have 800+ comments. (Use Google Translate to read them.)

The short email exchanges you describe are typical though--in the beginning when you don't really know each other.

She is scared that you won't like her, she doesn't know what to say or do (if she knew, she would be already married), as well as she is trying not to look too interested because you may think she is "easy". Because it's "hunter-prey" dating model that is prevalent in Russia/Ukraine: You are supposed to "hunt"--pursue her, this is how Eastern European women are brought up, and how their local dating coaches and women's magazines advise them to behave, if they want to attract and keep a man. Her role is a "prey", she is supposed to pretend that she is not interested, so that only a man who "truly likes her" will continue the pursuit, then she can be sure he is not going to dump her later.

You may think, "It's screwed up", but actually, it's much easier with Slavic women.

You simply need to keep writing, giving her compliments, telling her how amazing she is and how much you are sure she would be just the right wife for you, and that you are ready to fly to meet her as soon as she gives you a sign. That's all! :)))

Guys get discouraged by short responses and don't know what to do, although it's so easy. There is a process the girls have in their minds, how an interested gentleman is going to behave. If you do these simple little things, step-by-step, the result is predictable (assuming, she responded initially). She is going to grow fond of you, once she sees you are doing what a devoted admirer (the one who won't dump her when she is pregnant with his kid) is meant to do.

And vice versa, if she doesn't see this step-by-step process from your side, then she is sure you are "not really interested in her", and then she thinks she is better off without you (because if she tries to seduce YOU, the result will be your dumping her when she is pregnant with your kid).

It's not "hard to get". It's the archetype. Cultural paradigm. She wants a guy with whom she will feel safe with (all women seek security in a long-term partner), and the only way she gets this feeling of security, it's if you pursue her strongly initially.

And if you know this and give her what she wants, you can get the most amazing Slavic wife who adores you.


Even the most pacient hunter will know when to call it quits when the "prey" will consume more resources chasing after it than its worth. Once, a girl I was talking to spent days and days without answering any of the messages I sent her and out of the blue she asks me when I would be visiting her. Another said that she wasn't into social media and didn't really feel like answering messages through whatsapp, skype, etc. from some putz across the pond That she had a full-life outside of the internet, with plenty of friends, yada yada, and yet she had a profile on a dating site.

Also, this whole "He must prove to be worthy, not me." Is the same mentality shared by feminists here in America.

Whoever is advising these girls is doing an awful job at it.
User avatar
CAlexandros
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: February 16th, 2017, 3:12 pm

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby jamesbond » July 15th, 2017, 10:43 am

CAlexandros wrote:Also, this whole "He must prove to be worthy, not me." Is the same mentality shared by feminists here in America.


Your right, the attitude, "He must prove himself to be worthy of me but I don't need to show him any good character traits" is exactly the attitude of western women. It looks like some Slavic women have that same attitude.

Maybe western feminist values are creeping into eastern European women. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7946
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby Adama » July 15th, 2017, 1:55 pm

GoingAwol wrote:Sentinel,
Women still throw out those hints. The problem is they often do the things you mentioned when they aren't even interested in you! I have had it happen to me so many times.... I'll see these little floozies smiling at me, batting their eyelashes, playing with their hair etc. and then they'll look at me like i'm Michael Myers or tell me they have a boyfriend if I express any interest in them. It's confusing as h*ll.... I think this is why so many guys have approach anxiety..... You literally can't read women anymore... And it's made worse by the fact that they enjoy playing these games!


See, it's not just me. It's called pride. Their egos have inflated to the point where they have achieved godhood in their own eyes. They have exalted themselves to heaven, to being gods in their own eyes. Naturally these people don't go around saying they are gods, but they sure go around acting like it.

This is the sport for many young American women: the sport of attraction-rejection. It's a game for them. They want every man to kiss their behind, to give them honor and glory. This is why they flirt while having boyfriends. Not only is this emotional cheating on their man which also demonstrates their selfishness (imagine if the boyfriend was watching porn behind her back), but it is also unfair to the men she is going to reject.

The whole thing is just so they can prove to themselves how irresistible they are, how much power they have over men, how they can get any man they want. Self-glorification (and it's also why they walk around half naked in public so men can stare at their bodies). Attracting men and getting men to approach them is as good for women as getting women into bed is for men. It's the marker that they've won. It's the notch in their belt.

And they consider it innocent fun because these are sociopaths. Everyone knows that rejection causes heart break and hurt feelings. So we also know that they enjoy hurting men.

But the other thing is, this is not a one time thing for these women. They don't just do it to one man. They do it to as many men as possible, because it is a sport and it is food for their egos. But also, they will continue doing it with one man in particular until he gives up in frustration.

And to make it worse, after he finally gives up on her, if they know people in common, she will go on to tell those people how unworthy he is of her (so she can further exalt herself on his corpse), how he has so many irredeemable flaws that she just can't get over them to be with him. And then the man will overhear it. She will either say it loud intentionally so that he can overhear in her callousness, or one of her friends will speak it aloud so he can. This is meant to destroy self esteem.

I feel bad for the few American women who are not reprobate workers of iniquity. Because the majority of women who are servants of corruption have sullied the name of woman to the point where it seems evident that most American women are not worth messing with. So many of them are just playing these games to destroy men's souls for sport.

They know this leads to approach anxiety and it destroys the soul (self worth, courage, hope, will to live = life), but that's why they do it: they love mischief, psychological oppression, slander and smearing the man's name, just so they can further exalt themselves into godhood and delight in their power to destroy. They are all powerful in their own eyes. These are deeply sick, selfish people, and they literally trump every nationality in the world as far as I can determine, in how deep they are willing to dig to play these reprobate games.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4924
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby Adama » July 15th, 2017, 2:25 pm

CAlexandros wrote:
Even the most pacient hunter will know when to call it quits when the "prey" will consume more resources chasing after it than its worth. Once, a girl I was talking to spent days and days without answering any of the messages I sent her and out of the blue she asks me when I would be visiting her. Another said that she wasn't into social media and didn't really feel like answering messages through whatsapp, skype, etc. from some putz across the pond That she had a full-life outside of the internet, with plenty of friends, yada yada, and yet she had a profile on a dating site.

Also, this whole "He must prove to be worthy, not me." Is the same mentality shared by feminists here in America.

Whoever is advising these girls is doing an awful job at it.


It amazes me the games they play. Some of them don't know how to play their evil games well though. That may be because they are just completely ignorant or because most men have fallen for them. Some of them are so ignorant that they don't realize when they've gone too far, because there is no such thing as too far for them, because they are gods and they expect everyone to recognize that.

As far as reprobate women (the abjects and rejects who love foolishness, mischief, deception, confusion, wickedness and evil works) are concerned, men are far beneath them. Men should jump through hoops, put up with conflicting signals, put up with signals of interest and then signals of disinterest, take disrespect willingly, put up with all kinds of contradiction and cognitive dissonance, all for a chance to get near them.

They can't proceed in a straightforward, honest manner because these people themselves are crooked and love being crooked. Because proceeding in honesty is obviously the best and the simplest way to proceed, if a person has common sense. But these people are fools who are filled with pride. They love themselves way too much and have too much contempt for others to the point that they can't proceed honestly. There is no fun in proceeding honestly because they can't exalt themselves or be cruel if they are speaking truth and doing things the right way. (In other words, they can't play wicked games to destroy your soul if they are being honest and truthful and straightforward.)

So they expect the men to realize they are crooked but to proceed and chase them anyway. They want men to keep chasing the tail, running in circles, jumping through hoops, and putting up with disrespect, for as long as the woman wants. The man doesn't have the right to tire of her games. He must play her games for as long as she determines. But the whole time she's playing games, she really is torturing his soul. And when he finally gets done, she will torture his soul when he tries to escape her grasp.

These people truly are murderers in their hearts of the heart, soul and spirit of others. They are vampires who want to drain men's life blood, to leave them lifeless and dead; desolate. As long as the man lives, she will put him through games, and he doesn't have the right to just walk away or say no. Then he's not a real man. He's weak or any number of insults.

These women will burn in hell for eternity. These games are not for people to play. That's why fools abide in death. They love murder. So they will go straight to hell when they die, which is where they belong.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4924
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby Falcon » July 23rd, 2017, 6:07 pm

Ah, Communist countries and formerly Communist countries. Slavic women sound so much like mainland Chinese and Vietnamese women.

Due to their histories, these are low-trust societies with collectivist mindsets and peasant cultures. People tend to be intellectual, but stricter and less emotional. If you are from North America, Latin America, or Western Europe, most of your values would likely be entirely different. Nevertheless, some people fit in quite well with Slavic and mainland Chinese socialist (or post-socialist) cultures.
User avatar
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Re: The problem with slavic women

Postby Falcon » July 23rd, 2017, 6:13 pm

Adama wrote:Everyone will tell you that men chase women. They are wrong. It is women who pursue men. Let the women do the pursuing. Sit back and watch. Because there is nothing that can happen without the woman deciding she wants to pursue the man first. There are two things that the man has to initiate which a woman can not. Those are the initial meeting and sex (after you are married, just need to say that so we don't misinterpret this as me advocating fornication). Women will usually not initiate either one of those. But practically anything else should be initiated by the woman. You'll feel more secure that she wants you when she is the one who chases you.


You have to be careful though. This may work abroad, but not necessarily in the US. When I was in the US, I thought like this and ended up being celibate. Abroad, I didn't really have to do any chasing and quickly ended up with women.

If you don't do any chasing at all, an American woman may slot you into her friend zone forever. But overseas, relationships develop very naturally and spontaneously.
User avatar
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests