The problem with slavic women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

The problem with slavic women

Post by sentinel89 »

Slavic women are good in the sense that literally nothing offends them and you can literally talk to them about anything. They tend to have informed opinions. But, the problem is, they are emotional zombies. They do not smile or get excited. Slavic people in general are very pessimistic and basically just hate the world and everything in it. They're the coldest people on the planet. Slavic women are also not likely to see the value in having many children. They tend to share the idea, "it's my life, and I don't want to have kids!" The overwhelming majority of Slavic people are the result of unplanned pregnancies. Also, their fertility rates are lower than even white AW. So if you want to have a family, you'd be much better off looking elsewhere. There are almost no family values among Slavic cultures.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: The problem with slavic women

Post by Wolfeye »

In truth, it seems that Slavic women seem to be a "smoldering fire" in terms of general public conduct. I'm a Slavic man & I AM pretty damn pessimistic sometimes, but it's really just because it's GONE badly numerous times. As for not having kids, I think a lot of that is because it's financially terrifying to a lot of people (partially because the expense they're looking at is padded extensively with shit they don't really need). Sometimes the man is out the door when she gets pregnant, too. That or the man acts like an asshole that wants to "play czar" & that's not a good environment to raise kids in, especially if the woman is low on funds.

I remember a Ukrainian woman saying "we lost a lot of good blood" in reference to the wars, famines, executions, imprisonings, and exiles. Plus, a lot of people just plain took off- whether they had a Slavic spouse with them or not. Seems that Eastern Europe is looking like a good idea, though. I remember hearing that some French people have been moving to Poland, not feeling free in their own country (and probably liking the Polish "immigration policy"). I'm somewhat looking to Poland more & more, myself. In some ways, it's similar to the Czech Republic- although the Czechs, currently, are a bit regimented on vaccines. That might change eventually, though.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Ghost wrote:That's the impression I got from them by trying a dating site (Ukrainian.) I would get a few replies, but it always fizzled out quickly and I never got any explicit interest from anyone - just women who would message back a few times (at best) and then stop.
Don't you hate that? AW do that all the time in online dating too. You ask them how they are and they reply with a one-word message, "good."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

sentinel89: Everyone does that in conversation, too.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

sentinel89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:That's the impression I got from them by trying a dating site (Ukrainian.) I would get a few replies, but it always fizzled out quickly and I never got any explicit interest from anyone - just women who would message back a few times (at best) and then stop.
Don't you hate that? AW do that all the time in online dating too. You ask them how they are and they reply with a one-word message, "good."
Lol so true this can be very frustrating.
Difference is AW do this in person, unless maybe if they're 45+ or 150+lbs
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

The Russian and Ukrainian women I have talked to have been very pleasant overall. I've interacted with a few that were bitches, but most of them have been very friendly,lighthearted, and playful.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I don't see how people have so many problems with Russian women. I have an account on VK (Russian version of facebook basically) and I see tons of average and below average looking guys on there with pretty women. As far as I can tell an average looking white guy can do very well in Russia and Ukraine. And TEFL jobs in Russia pay about double the average monthly salary or more. So if a guy can get a decent TEFL gig there he shouldn't have a problem getting women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GoingAwol wrote: And TEFL jobs in Russia pay about double the average monthly salary or more. So if a guy can get a decent TEFL gig there he shouldn't have a problem getting women.
Really? When I was looking for TEFL jobs a few years ago the pay and conditions sucked in Russia.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

GoingAwol wrote:I don't see how people have so many problems with Russian women. I have an account on VK (Russian version of facebook basically) and I see tons of average and below average looking guys on there with pretty women. As far as I can tell an average looking white guy can do very well in Russia and Ukraine. And TEFL jobs in Russia pay about double the average monthly salary or more. So if a guy can get a decent TEFL gig there he shouldn't have a problem getting women.
Could you post a picture or screenshot of this type of pairing? I'm curious what you consider an "average" guy and a "pretty" woman.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Cornfed wrote:
GoingAwol wrote: And TEFL jobs in Russia pay about double the average monthly salary or more. So if a guy can get a decent TEFL gig there he shouldn't have a problem getting women.
Really? When I was looking for TEFL jobs a few years
ago the pay and conditions sucked in Russia.
From what I've seen it looks like the average pay is between 700 and 1,200 per month, the average monthly salary in Russia is about 500 per month, and in some areas its half that. I have also seen some TEFL jobs recently that pay 2,000 or more per month. If I had to guess I would say the political situation there is scaring people away and the schools are having to open their pockets more to get teachers.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

drealm wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:I don't see how people have so many problems with Russian women. I have an account on VK (Russian version of facebook basically) and I see tons of average and below average looking guys on there with pretty women. As far as I can tell an average looking white guy can do very well in Russia and Ukraine. And TEFL jobs in Russia pay about double the average monthly salary or more. So if a guy can get a decent TEFL gig there he shouldn't have a problem getting women.
Could you post a picture or screenshois type of pairing? I'm curious what you consider an "average" guy and a "pretty" woman.
Your wish is granted. Look at the guy in the picture in the post below this one. He is not very tall and is more or less average looking in my opinion and he looks like he is a bit chubby. Now, as far as the woman goes some of you might not find her attractive, but I do. You may disagree with me on her attractiveness, but I think we can all agree that she would be out of his league if they were Americans. I have seen better examples than this, but this is the only one I thought to save for such purposes.
Last edited by GoingAwol on December 26th, 2015, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

GoingAwol wrote:Image
Thank you.

I don't have a strong opinion on the woman. But the guy seems above average. What you call chubby looks to me more like a body builder physique. He has a wide face but no jaw line. His shoulders are broad and his hands are huge compared to hers. Also he's mildly dressed up and has a stylish haircut with fancy lines on it.