Russian women and Latin Men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Russian women and Latin Men

Post by Tapatio89 »

Hello mates!

It is undoubtly that many Russian and Eastern European women seek American men and other Anglo-Saxon men

I want to ask you have you seen Russian woman Latin man couple (Latin=Latin American and Southern Euro)?

Please let me know.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian women and Latin Men

Post by Adama »

Tapatio89 wrote:Hello mates!

It is undoubtly that many Russian and Eastern European women seek American men and other Anglo-Saxon men

I want to ask you have you seen Russian woman Latin man couple (Latin=Latin American and Southern Euro)?

Please let me know.
If you want a Russian woman, then why not just go after Russian women? Do you first need to see if someone else has done it first? Why? You are a man. She is a woman. You don't need to over emphasize this whole racial/ethnic thing. Some women don't like men for a fetish. Sometimes they just like the man. For example, some women may prefer Italian men because they love their race. However, there are lots of women who just happened to meet and fall in love with Italian men. It isn't always about the racial characteristics. Remember that we are human first. You're a man with working parts. Chances are many Russian women with working parts would love to have you. Why? Because you are a man, and heterosexual women are attracted to men. We are not different species.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Russian women and Latin Men

Post by Tapatio89 »

Adama wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Hello mates!

Please let me know.
If you want a Russian woman, then why not just go after Russian women? Do you first need to see if someone else has done it first? Why? You are a man. She is a woman. You don't need to over emphasize this whole racial/ethnic thing. Some women don't like men for a fetish. Sometimes they just like the ma. For example, some women may prefer Italian men because they love their race. However, there are lots of women who just happened to meet and fall in love with an Italian man. It isn't always about the racial characteristics. Remember that we are human first. You're a man with working parts. Chances are many Russian women with working parts would love to have you. Why? Because you are a man, and heterosexual women are attracted to men.
Well, I am an already married man, but I asked this because I was curious about this.

However, I like your way of thinking and sounds the most logical and reasonable.