Russian women unfaithful????

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:STFU, bastard. If you continue insulting and do not contribute to my thread, then GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE.

Indian, where you see Indian, asshole? You already saw my relatives, and NONE look indigenous as you would love to portray me. You really have some indigenous fetish. Typical of blond foreigners, disgusting.

I would find out quickly if he is lying using Google search and other tactics as I have a friend of mine who is a computer engineer, so do not toy with me. You really underestimate me, asshole. Not a very smart move.

Say, why you don´t tell everyone here you asked me for personal advice of how to attract Mexican women, mmmm? I have evidence you asked me personally about it as you are inept and will be more than happy to post it so everyone sees most of you guys one way or another hypocrites, typical of the Americans. I feel very bad your society repress you so much emotionally and this, as a result, produce emotionally frustrated people (AKA LOSERS) .

You say you are much better than me, then you should not ask for advice then and STFU, blondie. And lastly, bow to me.
Why don't you go dance around a fire and calm down. To be fair your father looks like he just emerged from a mud bath... Also where did your big nose come from? Let's be honest, someone screwed an indian in your family. Also why can't I call you an indian and also ask you for advice at the same time? Don't make things difficult for me with your emotional outbursts.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:STFU, bastard. If you continue insulting and do not contribute to my thread, then GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE.

Indian, where you see Indian, asshole? You already saw my relatives, and NONE look indigenous as you would love to portray me. You really have some indigenous fetish. Typical of blond foreigners, disgusting.

I would find out quickly if he is lying using Google search and other tactics as I have a friend of mine who is a computer engineer, so do not toy with me. You really underestimate me, asshole. Not a very smart move.

Say, why you don´t tell everyone here you asked me for personal advice of how to attract Mexican women, mmmm? I have evidence you asked me personally about it as you are inept and will be more than happy to post it so everyone sees most of you guys one way or another hypocrites, typical of the Americans. I feel very bad your society repress you so much emotionally and this, as a result, produce emotionally frustrated people (AKA LOSERS) .

You say you are much better than me, then you should not ask for advice then and STFU, blondie. And lastly, bow to me.
Why don't you go dance around a fire and calm down. To be fair your father looks like he just emerged from a mud bath... Also where did your big nose come from? Let's be honest, someone screwed an indian in your family. Also why can't I call you an indian and also ask you for advice at the same time? Don't make things difficult for me with your emotional outbursts.

You do not even know my father. That man in black shirt is my uncle, my father´s older brother.

Big nose I got it from my father´s side of the family who have Middle Eastern blood and are Muslim (only Mexican Muslims here are of Middle Eastern stock), and Arabs have big noses. Indigenous people have flat noses like Asian people do (look like Thais and Filipinos). And you cannot call me Indigenous because do not look like one. If you called me that here in Latin America, people will burst into laughter and tell you you are the typical dumb, ignorant American who does not know nothing. You already proved to be the stereotypical ugly America.

So, if you want to call me towel head or camel jockey, go ahead. I am VERY proud to have Lebanese blood and not lame Anglo Saxon genes like yours. I am also circumsised like Muslim men all are. If you do not believe me, want me to post photo of my circumcised dick so you can see evidence? I dont think you want that, buddy. You really are toying with me, and trust me, you do not want to see me angry, motherf***er.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:

You do not even know my father. That man in black shirt is my uncle, my father´s older brother.

Big nose I got it from my father´s side of the family who have Middle Eastern blood and are Muslim (only Mexican Muslims here are of Middle Eastern stock), and Arabs have big noses. Indigenous people have flat noses like Asian people do (look like Thais and Filipinos). So, if you want to call me towel head or camel jockey, go ahead. I am VERY proud to have Lebanese blood and not lame Anglo Saxon genes like yours. I am also circumsised like Muslim men all are. If you do not believe me, want me to post photo of my circumcised dick so you can see evidence? I dont think you want that, buddy. You really are toying with me, and trust me, you do not want to see me angry, motherf***er.
Well you all look the same, so don't get huffy. If you get angry it's not my fault. Why do you always blame me for how you feel?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:

Big nose I got it from my father´s side of the family who have Middle Eastern blood and are Muslim (only Mexican Muslims here are of Middle Eastern stock), and Arabs have big noses. Indigenous people have flat noses like Asian people do (look like Thais and Filipinos). So, if you want to call me towel head or camel jockey, go ahead. I am VERY proud to have Lebanese blood and not lame Anglo Saxon genes like yours. I am also circumsised like Muslim men all are. If you do not believe me, want me to post photo of my circumcised dick so you can see evidence? I dont think you want that, buddy. You really are toying with me, and trust me, you do not want to see me angry, motherf***er.
Well you all look the same, so don't get huffy. If you get angry it's not my fault. Why do you always blame me for how you feel?
You think Arabs and Latinos look same?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

drealm wrote:This is like watching a pinata get busted open except there are no prizes.
Droid you could of just given this indian a fake photo of a fat American guy and he wouldn't of known any better.
He tried real hard to sidetrack by getting to micro-analyse my features, but i did not bite. That's why i don't show my pic here except for a thumbnail on occasion, i can stick to logic instead of that kind of bullshit sidetracking and name calling.

To me it's just about exposing BS. Guys like Marcos and others continue inflating his fantasies by calling him "handsome" LMAO, and you can almost see him puff up. Nothing against the guy personally, but like i said he's just another average joe trying to appear as something he's not, period.
Edit: Sh*t he won't even see that he's pitiful and we're just trying to be nice.

But it's enough, no matter how much he gets called out and exposed, he will continue with the delusions and lies. I disengage when there is no reason on the other side if you know what i mean. And honestly i've been wasting too much time in the forum lately.
Last edited by droid on May 10th, 2016, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
drealm wrote:This is like watching a pinata get busted open except there are no prizes.
Droid you could of just given this indian a fake photo of a fat American guy and he wouldn't of known any better.
He tried real hard to sidetrack by getting to micro-analyse my features, but i did not bite. That's why i don't show my pic here except for a thumbnail on occasion, i can stick to logic instead of that kind of bullshit sidetracking and name calling.

To me it's just about exposing BS. Guys like Marcos and others continue inflating his fantasies by calling him "handsome", and you can almost see him puff up. Nothing against the guy personally, but like i said he's just another average joe trying to appear as something he's not, period.

But it's enough, no matter how much he gets called out and exposed, he will continue with the delusions and lies. I disengage when there is no reason on the other side if you know what i mean. And honestly i've been wasting too much time in the forum lately.
Average joe for you and your mediocre standards. As long as my wife and the good looking ladies by Mexican standards find me handsome, is what matters. Not from some Yank who you are too ugly to show your photo because even your own mother gets repulsed by seeing your face. I ask myself how on Earth she had you.

You probably got ugly foreign girls and think you hit the jackpot. You do not show your photo nor of your gals, thus you are scared that I will attack you.

Until you show photos, then we speak business, pal. For now, you are a coward and your words about me means a fart.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:

You think Arabs and Latinos look same?
No I mean your family tree looks the same. You shouldn't expect me to tell apart relatives.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
No I mean your family tree looks the same. You shouldn't expect me to tell apart relatives.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Yes, unusually as most middle class Mexican family tend to be very diverse racially and in skin colour , we are homogenous racially speaking (harnizos and castizos most of us and some Middle Eastern and Euro-Mediterranean looking relatives). My father looks Middle Eastern and my mum is between harniza and castiza, and both have big eyes and olive skin colour. Skin colour we are either olive/sallow or white, all of us have big, brown eyes (except my Lebanese grandmother who has green eyes), wavy or curly hair, and slender/ectomorph in body type most of us (my dad is a mesomorph though). Height is pretty diverse in my family however.

Not very stereotypical description of a Mexican family not only physically speaking but also the fact I come from a small family, which in Latin America is more the exception than the norm. Father only has two brothers and my mother is an only child. I only have two sisters.

Cheers
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

A huge amount of U.S. females are unfaithful. Many of them likes to sleep around while in a relationship with another man.
NickZ
Freshman Poster

Post by NickZ »

Hey, everyone! Are Ukrainian women unfaithful? Comm'on! Not more than anybody else in the world! I had a few Ukrainians! They are so great! By the way, they are more family-oriented than any other women in the world. I live in the UK. But i wanted to marry somebody from Russia or Ukraine. Don't ask me why! Just because! so I found a dating platform (heandshetoday.com in case you wanna know). We have already had our time together. She is nice. Doesn't seem like just a shallow hottie.
So i do not agree with that opinion
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Nick

You marketing that site? Wheres your proof that ukraine women are great?or russian?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

NickZ wrote:Hey, everyone! Are Ukrainian women unfaithful? Comm'on! Not more than anybody else in the world! I had a few Ukrainians! They are so great! By the way, they are more family-oriented than any other women in the world. I live in the UK. But i wanted to marry somebody from Russia or Ukraine. Don't ask me why! Just because! so I found a dating platform (heandshetoday.com in case you wanna know). We have already had our time together. She is nice. Doesn't seem like just a shallow hottie.
So i do not agree with that opinion
Here on this thread we are not talking about Ukranian lasses, mate. We are talking about Russian lasses.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

---
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 3rd, 2017, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Tapatio89 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:So any time a guy smiles it is a retarded smile? :?:
There are armies of guys who believe that in order to be "handsome" you cannot ever crack a smile and have to look vaguely pissed off and pouty in all your pictures. That's what they expect male models to look like, anyway. The poor bastards are probably afraid to ever smile for fear of growing a wrinkle around their mouth - the horror! The guys our buddy Pinocchio here posted have some nice women by their side and look happy to me.

If you can manage to live a good life, be out of shape, old, and still bang a hot woman every day... wouldn't you have a wacky smile too? :lol:
Foreigners we only smile when we really feel like we are happy. Americans smile too much . I can tell if one is American due to this trait that is common in that culture. Foreigners we think that if you smile too much, you are fake. Very different concept from the USA.

Plus, his smile does look retarded by foreigner standards, almost cartoonish. Foreigners we smile like "normal" people or at least we are raised not to show all the teeth. If you look at my photo, I smile like a normal person, not like a retard. Too good to smile like that honestly not to mention I do not like to smile like that. I do not need to show my happiness in a dumb way.

Cheers
LOL,
There is a photo of you with a male family member who has a toothy smile. The blonde Russian girl in one of the pictures has a toothy smile as well. Also,have you ever even seen an Asian person? They usually have big toothy grins as well. That is not a trait that is exclusive to American people. Furthermore, not all American people are smiley. I am an American and people often tell me I look serious or even pissed off.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

GoingAwol wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:So any time a guy smiles it is a retarded smile? :?:
There are armies of guys who believe that in order to be "handsome" you cannot ever crack a smile and have to look vaguely pissed off and pouty in all your pictures. That's what they expect male models to look like, anyway. The poor bastards are probably afraid to ever smile for fear of growing a wrinkle around their mouth - the horror! The guys our buddy Pinocchio here posted have some nice women by their side and look happy to me.

If you can manage to live a good life, be out of shape, old, and still bang a hot woman every day... wouldn't you have a wacky smile too? :lol:
Foreigners we only smile when we really feel like we are happy. Americans smile too much . I can tell if one is American due to this trait that is common in that culture. Foreigners we think that if you smile too much, you are fake. Very different concept from the USA.

Plus, his smile does look retarded by foreigner standards, almost cartoonish. Foreigners we smile like "normal" people or at least we are raised not to show all the teeth. If you look at my photo, I smile like a normal person, not like a retard. Too good to smile like that honestly not to mention I do not like to smile like that. I do not need to show my happiness in a dumb way.

Cheers
LOL,
There is a photo of you with a male family member who has a toothy smile. The blonde Russian girl in one of the pictures has a toothy smile as well. Also,have you ever even seen an Asian person? They usually have big toothy grins as well. That is not a trait that is exclusive to American people. Furthermore, not all American people are smiley. I am an American and people often tell me I look serious or even pissed off.
Dude, I smiled there because I really felt happy at that moment. You Americans smile is very exaggerated (almost cartoonish) it looks pretty fake by our foreigner´s standards.

I am married to an Asian, and she never smiles cartoonish or shows up her teeth. I rarely smile except when I am around family like in that photo, but otherwise, rarely I show my teeth. All my Mexican friends smile never showing their teeth. I noticed this is a very American thing to do as I used to live in your country more than a decade, and noticed this from most Americans.

Cheers