Russian women unfaithful????

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Russian women unfaithful????

Post by Tapatio89 »

Hello!

I know I am a married man, but I want to share with you.

On my last year in college, there was a girl in my class who is an ethnic Russian but born in Kazakhstan. She was married to a gringo and had a child with her and was also a former bar girl in Maryland that hired mostly Russian bar girls (she appeared on the local newspaper in PA as it was a popular bar in the region).

To make story short, I was very attracted to her on my sophomore year in college, but rejected me because I was a bit overweight and told me she had this man (though I am an ectomorph, I used to take meds that made me gain weight only on my stomach and a bit on my face, but my legs and arms were very skinny, and had been a slender man almost all my life). I stopped taking those meds, and I lost weight rapidly to my current weight and my face became much more angular and manly as currently still is. I started to buy fashionable clothes from Euro brands.

After she saw how my appearance change a lot, this same Russian fell for me as she started to pay more attention to me and not to the American classmates as I stood up like a sore thumb in fashion style. I reminded her she is married, but told me the American man is ugly for her (I saw his photo and heck, I can understand why she cheated on the poor bastard) and she was attracted to me now because of my looks and liked my facial features. She was more aggressive than me as she started to grab my hands, giggling and sometimes even grabbing my butt discreetly. I will not deny I like this attention, but felt guilty for the poor gringo bastard honestly that his wife was attepting to have an affair with me.

She told me her husband is not good looking for her, he is weird due to cultural differences between her and him, and does not dress stylish like me and could tell I am the passionate romantic type, something she liked in a man. Her type was more Latin and Turkish men physically speaking from what she told me. And she could tell I came from a wealthier background from the average Latin American immigrant in the US, so this was also a plus for her. I told her I am not into married women and that until she gets a divorce, then we can talk business. She denied it as this meant she could be deported back to Kazakhstan as I am aware many gringos threaten foreign women with that if they do not please them how they want. I told her I am also a US citizen also, but still she thought it was too risky.

I want to ask how common is Russian and Slavic women to this unfaithful once reaching to the US? Any experiences like that? In my case, she is not the only Russian women who does this to me. I had a few experiences like this, but not as intense as this chick.

If you want to see her husband´s face for the skeptics, I will post it and see that she find him ugly.

Cheers
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Post by Yohan »

Tapatio89 wrote: I want to ask how common is Russian and Slavic women to this unfaithful once reaching to the US?
This has nothing to do with Russian or Slavic women.
You might replace Russian/Slavic with Thai/Filipina etc.

You cannot trust ANY woman from poorly economically performing countries, if she is dreaming about moving to USA, Canada, UK or other Western countries.

It's fine for the Western man to move to her place if he is financially stable, but never bring such a woman back to your own country.

Many of them get crazy, with your credit card for a shopping spree - other will cheat and look for another man, as they suddenly are approached by a high number of men, a situation they never had before.

Other are scammers, and after 2 years or so, together with greedy lawyers, when the paperwork is ready from immigration, they will file for divorce and take at least the half from the assets of the ex-husband. Plenty of stories like that, everywhere out on the internet.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Yohan wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote: I want to ask how common is Russian and Slavic women to this unfaithful once reaching to the US?
This has nothing to do with Russian or Slavic women.
You might replace Russian/Slavic with Thai/Filipina etc.

You cannot trust ANY woman from poorly economically performing countries, if she is dreaming about moving to USA, Canada, UK or other Western countries.

It's fine for the Western man to move to her place if he is financially stable, but never bring such a woman back to your own country.

Many of them get crazy, with your credit card for a shopping spree - other will cheat and look for another man, as they suddenly are approached by a high number of men, a situation they never had before.

Other are scammers, and after 2 years or so, together with greedy lawyers, when the paperwork is ready from immigration, they will file for divorce and take at least the half from the assets of the ex-husband. Plenty of stories like that, everywhere out on the internet.
I also have noticed this from Filipina and Thai women those types of behaviour.

How about Japanese women in your experience?

So you think this behaviour of this Russian girl was because she moved to the USA, so as a result, she did this to her husband and tried an affair with me? I would not be surprised if she had a lot of men approached to her, but she was particularly interested in me due to the above reasons. Most of the gringos on campus were actually indifferent towards her and she was not interested in them either.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

According to that stickman fellow, Thailand kills a lot of western marriages and relationships as the guy starts getting women who show an interest more than they did in the west and a higher quality.

One could expect the same thing for someone who brings an oriental girl to the west, she becomes hotter and her options increase.

Of course when a guy drops his older fatter wife for some LBFM he is a real man and a stud with a good head on his shoulders.
When a girl drops her old fat husband for some other guy in the US she is a slut and hypergamous.

Granted in this case she probably figured you would be interested and nobody else was. Any port in the storm I guess.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

cdnFA wrote: Of course when a guy drops his older fatter wife for some LBFM he is a real man and a stud with a good head on his shoulders.
When a girl drops her old fat husband for some other guy in the US she is a slut and hypergamous.
Not exactly the same, as in almost all cases it is the man who pays the bill.

For a woman divorce is lucrative, but for a man it is not, especially not in case of children. It does not matter, if it was marriage or co-habitation, it does not matter if these children are HER children and he is not even the father, it does not matter if he was cheated or not with one of her boyfriends - Alimony (palimony) and child support, house, car, savings etc. all will move from him to her.

Most divorces are initiated by the wife and not by the husband. It's understandable why this is so. Men are easily replaced, the financial risk is zero.

It is a courageous decision for a man to drop his wife, especially considering the financial aspect.

For a woman however to drop her husband is a win-win position.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tapatio89 wrote: How about Japanese women in your experience?

So you think this behaviour of this Russian girl was because she moved to the USA, so as a result, she did this to her husband and tried an affair with me?
Yes, because she moved to USA, she understood her privileges and took advantage that the husband is a 2nd class citizen in his own country.

As far as I can see with Japanese women moving to Europe with the foreign husband, it is about the same.

Always when I hear about divorce in the Japanese German-speaking community, it is about a Japanese woman who left for Europe with her foreign husband.
About Japanese women living in Japan with an European husband, I do not know even about a single case of divorce. - A divorce in Japan is neither a business for the woman nor for a lawyer. Most couples in Japan agree to divorce out of court, pack their things, cancel the rent contract and move on.
-----
What is really easier with Japanese women regardless if you are in Europe or Japan, compared to women from Thailand, Philippines etc. is about the economic situation. For example there are no problems about visa/working permits from authorities, there is no discussion from parents about a bride price or give us money we are so poor, there is no problem about medical fees - give me money or my sister is dying and similar rip-off BS talk etc., as all Japanese have national insurance cover, no discussion about expensive payments like for studies if there are children, or for buying a home etc. as Japan is anything else but cheap, but offers also an income and living standard similar to Western countries.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm glad you didn't end up with that woman. If she'd left her husband for you, that would be a sleazy way to get a woman. I don't know if you have any religious beliefs, if she'd left him for you and divorced him and you married her, that would still be adultery according to the New Testament.

We were hinting at marriage? If she could be deported for leaving him, a US citizen, and you pointed out that you were a US citizen-- what good would you being a US citizen do her if you weren't going to marry her? Just from a practical point of view, marrying a woman who divorced another man because she found someone else she liked better is a way to set yourself up for a big, painful, expensive divorce down the line. It's just common sense to try to find a woman who would not leave her husband or cheat on him even if he got fat or ugly, if his face got disfigured, if his pelvis were crushed and his genitals destroyed in a car accident, etc.

It sounds like that was a while back. It's good if you did not pursue such a relationship with a married woman.

About Russian women, whether a woman cheats is an individual thing. Her nationality isn't going to guarantee anything. There are prostitutes in just about every country, maybe in every country. But, from what I've read, Russia has a fairly high divorce rate. Just based on national culture, I don't see why men would choose Russian as the nationality to marry. From a looks perspective, I can see it. If Russian women, who are slender and not overly chunky like women in one's home country, are practical about choosing spouses and will consider western men who have decent careers, I can see why some western men date Russian women online and go on romance tours. Women who look the same may not give them the time of day in their home country. It's an issue of being able to find an attractive partner, not about whether the national culture is better. And Russian girls may be a bit more accepting of certain things being from a bit more 'male dominated' society. But I don't think their national culture produces some of the same advantageous characteristics as some of the Asian cultures. But marrying cross culturally comes with all kinds of challenges, unique to the cultures involved. I'm writing this as someone who doesn't know all that much about Russian culture, too. Maybe I saw too many anti-cold war movies.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
cdnFA wrote: Of course when a guy drops his older fatter wife for some LBFM he is a real man and a stud with a good head on his shoulders.
Not exactly the same, as in almost all cases it is the man who pays the bill.

For a woman divorce is lucrative, but for a man it is not, especially not in case of children. It does not matter, if it was marriage or co-habitation, it does not matter if these children are HER children and he is not even the father, it does not matter if he was cheated or not with one of her boyfriends - Alimony (palimony) and child support, house, car, savings etc. all will move from him to her.

Most divorces are initiated by the wife and not by the husband. It's understandable why this is so. Men are easily replaced, the financial risk is zero.

It is a courageous decision for a man to drop his wife, especially considering the financial aspect.

For a woman however to drop her husband is a win-win position.
I seem to recall reading that divorce generally leads to a worse financial situation for both parties in the divorce. The man is likely to come out much worse. These unfair family laws and judicial decisions keep the woman from going completely under and guarantee her some income for betraying her spouse. They give her a bigger piece of the pie, but when you deduct another rent and other expenses from the pie, the pie is smaller. Divorce gives her the option of remarrying and improving her economic situation.

The legal system should not incentivize unethical behavior.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

cdnFA wrote:According to that stickman fellow, Thailand kills a lot of western marriages and relationships as the guy starts getting women who show an interest more than they did in the west and a higher quality.

One could expect the same thing for someone who brings an oriental girl to the west, she becomes hotter and her options increase.

Of course when a guy drops his older fatter wife for some LBFM he is a real man and a stud with a good head on his shoulders.

Granted in this case she probably figured you would be interested and nobody else was. Any port in the storm I guess.
Yes, I also heard this. But almost all the time, those Thai girls I would not consider them beautiful as the vast majority come from Issan, the poorest region in Thailand and most of them are very brown with umpleasant features. I personally would not fall for one and do not see where the high quality is from a peasant girl. I guess from my Latin American mentality and upbringing, I care about social class of a girl and I would go for the big fish if I was single (meaning a middle class Thai girl or even an upper class Thai girl, though I am aware have higher chance with a middle class Thai woman).

I will say this Russian lady most likely used her gringo husband to get the legal papers, but deep inside, she does not love him.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Yohan wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote: How about Japanese women in your experience?

So you think this behaviour of this Russian girl was because she moved to the USA, so as a result, she did this to her husband and tried an affair with me?
Yes, because she moved to USA, she understood her privileges and took advantage that the husband is a 2nd class citizen in his own country.

As far as I can see with Japanese women moving to Europe with the foreign husband, it is about the same.

Always when I hear about divorce in the Japanese German-speaking community, it is about a Japanese woman who left for Europe with her foreign husband.
About Japanese women living in Japan with an European husband, I do not know even about a single case of divorce. - A divorce in Japan is neither a business for the woman nor for a lawyer. Most couples in Japan agree to divorce out of court, pack their things, cancel the rent contract and move on.
-----
What is really easier with Japanese women regardless if you are in Europe or Japan, compared to women from Thailand, Philippines etc. is about the economic situation. For example there are no problems about visa/working permits from authorities, there is no discussion from parents about a bride price or give us money we are so poor, there is no problem about medical fees - give me money or my sister is dying and similar rip-off BS talk etc., as all Japanese have national insurance cover, no discussion about expensive payments like for studies if there are children, or for buying a home etc. as Japan is anything else but cheap, but offers also an income and living standard similar to Western countries.

I see. However, I kind of do not agree with you it was because she moved to the US. If she already planned it all along in a calculating way and the most cold way, she never loved the guy in the first place. If she did love her gringo husband, why on Earth she got all flirty with me to the point of physically touching me? It is because she can tell I am a better looking guy by a landslide as opposed to her husband, I was also a foreigner when I lived in USA (many Russian women say they find Americans and American culture "weird" or "selfish", or the husband does not want to learn about her culture and imposes his gringo culture on the Russian girl, which I agree as for me I also found them to have this imposing attitude which personally found it annoying and put them in their place as I do not tolerate bs) so I was more likely to have more in common with her than a gringo would. Also, Russian women say on average, Latin and Southern Euro men we look better physically and dress much better than the average gringo (in Russian and Slavic countries, just like in Latin America and Southern Europe, we CARE about appearance and how we dress). So for me, it was not hard to woo Slavic women despite that at first, they thought I was Turkish or Armenian due to my physical appearance as I am aware Russians look down on Turks and Armenians /people from the Caucasus.

As for Japanese women, I feel if you move a Japanese woman to a developing country like Mexico, they start to adapt and become less materialistic. If my wife and me were living in the US, I would not be surprised she act like an ugly gringa to the point of starting WWIII. Here in Mexico, my wife start though slowly to realize to be more laid back. I also noticed from other Japanese women married to Mexican men as well to not be too materialistic like in Japan.

Are you German by any chance?
Last edited by Tapatio89 on May 5th, 2016, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MrMan wrote:I'm glad you didn't end up with that woman. If she'd left her husband for you, that would be a sleazy way to get a woman. I don't know if you have any religious beliefs, if she'd left him for you and divorced him and you married her, that would still be adultery according to the New Testament.

We were hinting at marriage? If she could be deported for leaving him, a US citizen, and you pointed out that you were a US citizen-- what good would you being a US citizen do her if you weren't going to marry her? Just from a practical point of view, marrying a woman who divorced another man because she found someone else she liked better is a way to set yourself up for a big, painful, expensive divorce down the line. It's just common sense to try to find a woman who would not leave her husband or cheat on him even if he got fat or ugly, if his face got disfigured, if his pelvis were crushed and his genitals destroyed in a car accident, etc.

It sounds like that was a while back. It's good if you did not pursue such a relationship with a married woman.

About Russian women, whether a woman cheats is an individual thing. Her nationality isn't going to guarantee anything. There are prostitutes in just about every country, maybe in every country. But, from what I've read, Russia has a fairly high divorce rate. Just based on national culture, I don't see why men would choose Russian as the nationality to marry. From a looks perspective, I can see it. If Russian women, who are slender and not overly chunky like women in one's home country, are practical about choosing spouses and will consider western men who have decent careers, I can see why some western men date Russian women online and go on romance tours. Women who look the same may not give them the time of day in their home country. It's an issue of being able to find an attractive partner, not about whether the national culture is better. And Russian girls may be a bit more accepting of certain things being from a bit more 'male dominated' society. But I don't think their national culture produces some of the same advantageous characteristics as some of the Asian cultures. But marrying cross culturally comes with all kinds of challenges, unique to the cultures involved. I'm writing this as someone who doesn't know all that much about Russian culture, too. Maybe I saw too many anti-cold war movies.
Nah, I am not interested in pursuing married women, as I am not sure how her husband is and even less if he is the violent or murderous type. Too risky to make a reckless move. And I am not a very religious type of person to answer your question.

Well, because I was also a foreigner like her, and she told me she had more in common with me than with her gringo husband (mentality, lifestyle, views of life, experience in the US as foreigners), not to mention better looking by a landslide than him and dress much fancy. I would not blame her as she seemed unhappy from what she told me.

No, I did not pursue her as I do not want to be an aside man or her lover. Otherwise, I would expose her to her husband.

This is the photo of the Russian girl I mentioned above and her gringo husband. I do not blame her why she would cheat on him with me. With that goofy, retarded looking smile and lame condor/vulture-like hairstyle, no wonder any foreign woman would cheat on him, my fellow forum users.Heck, she even looks uncomfortable being with him in that photo. She is hot as I give her a 9/10, but her gringo husband I give him a 5-6/10:

But do not worry, I have seen much worse than the case above. Here a Russian friend of mine who used to live in Condesa (one of the most trendy districts in DF and upper-middle class) with her Mexican bf who does NOT LOOK AT ALL like a Condesa Mexican man. He looks like he is from Tepito or some other slum or low class district in this city. My Mexican friends and I could not understand how she being hot and model like (we give her a 10/10) be dating ugly Mexicans (we give him a 3/10 and looks like a Thai or Asian) as cannot understanf why blonde foreign women often choose the ugliest Mexican men they can find. She could have chosen a Mexican man like my friends or me (8/10) or someone of a higher calibre than us (9-10/10). This is her and her Mexican boyfriend. My grandmother said blond foreign women like ugly Mexican men because they want to take back to their countries a live specimen of authentic Meso-American/Indigenous artisan piece :lol: . Sorry, but my grandmother who is castiza does tend to have racist views:

Cheers
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:Ugh. Look at that Russian bitch, probably scheming in her head in that photo. The guy is more attractive than she is, or at least he would be if not for her artificial advantage of being in the femisphere where a 6/10 instantly becomes a 10/10 due to ubiquitous landwhales.
Which of the two: The one with sunglasses or the blonde one?

The vulture-haircut man is average to below average. Look at him, has a retarded looking smile, plain clothes, plain sunglasses and ugly, unflattering haircut. Nothing special or interesting about him. That is the reality.

Cheers
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

WTF? why did this appear today in the forum ads?:

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... d=10017624

Something's really odd, not only here but a couple other things. But I'm just not ready to call troll yet... :o

Or maybe starchild is unfusing me Tulsi leafs remotely.... :shock:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?