Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Russian women unfaithful????

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Which of the two: The one with sunglasses or the blonde one?


The one wearing sunglasses. The blonde one looks better, largely because she doesn't have that cold, bitchy look.

The vulture-haircut man is average to below average. Look at him, has a retarded looking smile, plain clothes, plain sunglasses and ugly, unflattering haircut. Nothing special or interesting about him. That is the reality.


He looks like a fairly good-looking, all American guy. His wife looks cold, calculating, and bitchy. It shows in her face, her emotionless expression, and the stupid sunglasses she's wearing. Instant zero for me, no value - or rather negative value given what she is doing to him. He can do so much better. His stupidity was bringing back a Russian bitch to America so she could become an Ameri-bitch.



I agree the blond one looks better also for my taste, but not because she does not have a cold, bitchy look. I prefer women with longer, thinner faces though the one with sunglasses is also not bad looking.

You see him fairly good-looking?! How so?! :shock:

He looks very plain and boring though I admit he looks stereotypical American physically as he does not look from any other country. I AM better looking than him (big eyes that are captivating/passionate, manly nose, dark eyebrows, wavy dark hair, long face, angular features, dress fashionable, slender, does not smile like a retard but like a real man/human being)., do not deny it. Most women will choose me over him, especially foreign women as they do not like men that look too casual, smile like a retard, or plain in appearance. You are defending him because he is a Yankee like you instead of seeing it objectively, do not deny it :wink: .

In US standards he is "fairly good looking", but in other parts of the world, just below average to bland. If he is so "fairly good looking", then explain to me how his wife was unfaithful to him and was with me and even admitted she found him ugly, hmmmmmm??? It is because All-American Yank guy like him can NEVER beat us Latin Lover type, which is what most women prefer. Otherwise, I would be the one losing, not him, mate. Yanks are very bad/sore losers as cannot stand a foreign man beating them HEHEHE.

If the tables were turned opposite (Hypothetically speaking me being her husband and she cheating on me with a Yank or him), you most likely will say "great choice" or find it "justifiable" her reasons on cheating on me with a Yank. Hypocresy at its best, but do not get fooled so easily.

The truth just hurts. :mrgreen: :lol:

How can you tell his wife looks cold, calculating, and bitchy?

In the photo, she looks freaked out and unhappy next to the ugly gringo. I do not blame the lass why she wanted to end up with me than the condor-head man :mrgreen: :lol:

You just say that because she is cheating on her Yankee husband with a foreign man that is better looking, better dressed, cultured and more interesting than him. Just admit it, she NEVER liked him in the first place. She only used him and wanted most likely eventually in the end a Russian man or in this case a Latin man because either it is same culture or also being foreigners, we have similar experiences in a foreign land not to mention similar interests. This is the HARD TRUTH. In the case of my wife, she only dated Asian or Latin/Mediterranean men, she does not find gringos/Anglos/Nordic men interesting, handsome nor has anything in common with them.

Touche (this one just trying to be funny) :mrgreen:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City







Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:37 pm

droid wrote:
Image


WTF? why did this appear today in the forum ads?:

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/101133030?affiliate_id=10017624
Image

Something's really odd, not only here but a couple other things. But I'm just not ready to call troll yet... :o

Or maybe starchild is unfusing me Tulsi leafs remotely.... :shock:



They do not look alike AT ALL. The lady below looks considerably older than my friend. Plus, my friend comes from a middle class background in Kazakhstan, thus she does not need nor wants gringo money
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Ghost » Thu May 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:He looks very plain and boring though I admit he looks stereotypical American physically as he does not look from any other country. I AM better looking than him (big eyes that are captivating/passionate, manly nose, dark eyebrows, wavy dark hair, long face, angular features, dress fashionable, slender, does not smile like a retard but like a real man/human being)., do not deny it. Most women will choose me over him, especially foreign women as they do not like men that look too casual, smile like a retard, or plain in appearance. You are defending him because he is a Yankee like you instead of seeing it objectively, do not deny it :wink: .


I am denying it because I don't see it that way. You've got a huge chip on your shoulder, holy moly. I wasn't "defending" him because he is a "Yankee." I think he looks better than you. You look like an effeminate and borderline homosexual, not masculine at all.

In US standards he is "fairly good looking", but in other parts of the world, just below average to bland. If he is so "fairly good looking", then explain to me how his wife was unfaithful to him and was with me and even admitted she found him ugly, hmmmmmm??? It is because All-American Yank guy like him can NEVER beat us Latin Lover type, which is what most women prefer. Otherwise, I would be the one losing, not him, mate. Yanks are very bad/sore losers as cannot stand a foreign man beating them HEHEHE.


"Latin lover" types are scum. Adultery should be considered a crime against a man worthy of death. Scum like you wouldn't respect anyone - yourself included. You married a whore after all.

If the tables were turned opposite (Hypothetically speaking me being her husband and she cheating on me with a Yank or him), you most likely will say "great choice" or find it "justifiable" her reasons on cheating on me with a Yank. Hypocresy at its best, but do not get fooled so easily.


No, adultery is never justified. I have morals and ethics, unlike scum like you.

How can you tell his wife looks cold, calculating, and bitchy?


The same way I can tell you're a quasi-homosexual prettyboy mangina: by looking at the photographic evidence.

You just say that because she is cheating on her Yankee husband with a foreign man that is better looking, better dressed, cultured and more interesting than him. Just admit it, she NEVER liked him in the first place. She only used him and wanted most likely eventually in the end a Russian man or in this case a Latin man because either it is same culture or also being foreigners, we have similar experiences in a foreign land not to mention similar interests. This is the HARD TRUTH. In the case of my wife, she only dated Asian or Latin/Mediterranean men, she does not find gringos/Anglos/Nordic men interesting, handsome nor has anything in common with them.


I'm sure your whore wife found them plenty attractive and got reamed by dozens or hundreds of them. Get the chip off your shoulder, pendejo.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:He looks very plain and boring though I admit he looks stereotypical American physically as he does not look from any other country. I AM better looking than him (big eyes that are captivating/passionate, manly nose, dark eyebrows, wavy dark hair, long face, angular features, dress fashionable, slender, does not smile like a retard but like a real man/human being)., do not deny it. Most women will choose me over him, especially foreign women as they do not like men that look too casual, smile like a retard, or plain in appearance. You are defending him because he is a Yankee like you instead of seeing it objectively, do not deny it :wink: .


I am denying it because I don't see it that way. You've got a huge chip on your shoulder, holy moly. I wasn't "defending" him because he is a "Yankee." I think he looks better than you. You look like an effeminate and borderline homosexual, not masculine at all.

In US standards he is "fairly good looking", but in other parts of the world, just below average to bland. If he is so "fairly good looking", then explain to me how his wife was unfaithful to him and was with me and even admitted she found him ugly, hmmmmmm??? It is because All-American Yank guy like him can NEVER beat us Latin Lover type, which is what most women prefer. Otherwise, I would be the one losing, not him, mate. Yanks are very bad/sore losers as cannot stand a foreign man beating them HEHEHE.


"Latin lover" types are scum. Adultery should be considered a crime against a man worthy of death. Scum like you wouldn't respect anyone - yourself included. You married a whore after all.

If the tables were turned opposite (Hypothetically speaking me being her husband and she cheating on me with a Yank or him), you most likely will say "great choice" or find it "justifiable" her reasons on cheating on me with a Yank. Hypocresy at its best, but do not get fooled so easily.


No, adultery is never justified. I have morals and ethics, unlike scum like you.

How can you tell his wife looks cold, calculating, and bitchy?


The same way I can tell you're a quasi-homosexual prettyboy mangina: by looking at the photographic evidence.

You just say that because she is cheating on her Yankee husband with a foreign man that is better looking, better dressed, cultured and more interesting than him. Just admit it, she NEVER liked him in the first place. She only used him and wanted most likely eventually in the end a Russian man or in this case a Latin man because either it is same culture or also being foreigners, we have similar experiences in a foreign land not to mention similar interests. This is the HARD TRUTH. In the case of my wife, she only dated Asian or Latin/Mediterranean men, she does not find gringos/Anglos/Nordic men interesting, handsome nor has anything in common with them.


I'm sure your whore wife found them plenty attractive and got reamed by dozens or hundreds of them. Get the chip off your shoulder, pendejo.


I look more masculine like him, not like a boxer who got hit too many types with a baseball bat to the point of looking like a retard like your buddy there, lol. You do not have to look like a retard in order to look masculine in Latin America. Heck, the middle and upper class women in Latin America prefer the pretty boys like me whilst the lower classes prefer the retard looking guys like your friend or even uglier. You foreign men get our leftovers both in Latin America and in Asia and you think you are getting "good quality", HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where you see I look effeminate? I look much better than him, otherwise, his wife would not have cheated on him with me. You did not even answer my question, meaning you cannot argue your point as I know you can´t against me, your master, blondie. And I am not an adulterer. You do not have proof I am one and I never cheated on my wife. Thus, no justifiable evidence.

At least I do not sleep with ladyboys and is a closeted faggot like you are. Just admit it, you are a repressed homosexual that just tries to act tough guy to cover his homosexuality. Unlike you, I am man enough to be myself and do not care from low beings like yourself to see me as gay as I know I am not one as I am only attracted to women, especially women with long sexy legs and nice breasts. At least I have gotten good looking women much more frequently than in your pathetic life. Lets give our buddy an AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me, pal. You and your beloved Germanic race are not loved by everyone nor you are loved by everyone. You are just jealous of me that the pretty boy "quasi homosexual" like you say can get hot girls whilst you are still a frustrated little boy that not even a cockroach wants to be with you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

What else you can read from my photo? All what you read is wrong about me. You cannot read social cues, you autistic fool.

You get the chip off your shoulder, aweonao concha tu madre, pelotudo weon culiao. Just admit I do a very good job, which is FACT.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Ghost » Thu May 05, 2016 10:35 pm

There goes the mad Maya man again. You've got a huge inferiority complex and a massive chip on your shoulder. You want to be anti-white while playing yourself up as a "white" Mexican. That's hypocritical and retarded. (And you clearly manipulate your photos to look lighter skinned than you are.)

All I did was express my opinion that Russian chick looked like an ugly, cold, scheming bitch. If you find her attractive, you don't need to prove anything to anyone. Don't be a mangina. I find that she looks bitchy and cold, like a green-card hunting schemer. I'm saying it because that's how I see it. I don't care about your fragile ego.

That guy in the photo could knock your lights out easily because you're an effeminate pretty-boy. You can't even accept that someone has a different opinion than you. That puts you in the same league with SJW losers.

You foreign men get our leftovers both in Latin America and in Asia and you think you are getting "good quality", HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Says the pendejo that married a hooker. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu May 05, 2016 11:41 pm

Ghost wrote:There goes the mad Maya man again. You've got a huge inferiority complex and a massive chip on your shoulder. You want to be anti-white while playing yourself up as a "white" Mexican. That's hypocritical and retarded. (And you clearly manipulate your photos to look lighter skinned than you are.)

All I did was express my opinion that Russian chick looked like an ugly, cold, scheming bitch. If you find her attractive, you don't need to prove anything to anyone. Don't be a mangina. I find that she looks bitchy and cold, like a green-card hunting schemer. I'm saying it because that's how I see it. I don't care about your fragile ego.

That guy in the photo could knock your lights out easily because you're an effeminate pretty-boy. You can't even accept that someone has a different opinion than you. That puts you in the same league with SJW losers.

You foreign men get our leftovers both in Latin America and in Asia and you think you are getting "good quality", HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Says the pendejo that married a hooker. :lol:


You idiot, I do not manipulate my photos.

HAHAHA, a Maya? Is this the best you can tell me, blondie? Moron, I never consider myself a white Mexican. I am mixed, though leaning more to the European side as I am a Euro-mestizo. I cannot get darker as you want me to, sorry. If you cannot accept the fact I am olive in colour, well, too bad, blondie. Does not bother me as you are most likely typical American fat, ugly, dresses poorly, molest little children from 3rd World countries and goes as sex tourists. Plus, I do not want to have Nordic skin colour. I am happy with my Mediterranean colour.


I can beat that son of a bitch easily. Trust me, asshole, you do not want to mess with me nor you want me to make me your enemy. I do not use brute force but rather be calculating and use other tactics to destroy others.

Just admit the guy is ugly and she preferred me. You are the one with fragile ego as you cannot accept the fact I won and your friend lost.

If I attracted a hooker per se, you cannot even attract a hooker as you are too repulsive and most likely already contaminated with HIV for f***ing around too much with queers.

Show your face, or are you afraid to show your double chin caused by too much McDonalds? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Ghost » Fri May 06, 2016 12:05 am

The guy is more attractive than you, and definitely more masculine looking. The woman chose you because scum stick together. You shouldn't be so hung up on your looks. If you were as good looking as you think you are, you wouldn't have such a massive chip on your shoulder. No wonder latin countries are such shitholes, given your spic mindset. You're worse than a gringo.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Rock » Fri May 06, 2016 1:49 am

Countries with most unfaithful women - Russia tied for 4th place.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/top-10-countries-with-the-most-unfaithful-women-3220198.html

Divorce rate in Russia is over 50% and most of the nations where the rate is slightly higher than Russia are Anglo/W. Euro where laws often encourage women to pursue divorce.

Many Russian women who visit Thailand on extended trips are married back home and ho around to finance their holiday. I reckon similar dynamic plays out in other holiday spots of the world where you see lots of Russians.

There is something alluring about forbidden fruit, breaking rules, laws, or moral constraints established by societal programming. But some cultures seem to do a much better job of keeping women and/or men in line than others. Based on what I've seen around the world, I would definitely put Russia and it's women far on the unfaithful end of the spectrum. I see so many that are slutty and their attitude towards men is to take. Just ask Winston.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:14 am

Ghost wrote:The guy is more attractive than you, and definitely more masculine looking. The woman chose you because scum stick together. You shouldn't be so hung up on your looks. If you were as good looking as you think you are, you wouldn't have such a massive chip on your shoulder. No wonder latin countries are such shitholes, given your spic mindset. You're worse than a gringo.


Image
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:32 am

Rock wrote:Countries with most unfaithful women - Russia tied for 4th place.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/top-10-countries-with-the-most-unfaithful-women-3220198.html

Divorce rate in Russia is over 50% and most of the nations where the rate is slightly higher than Russia are Anglo/W. Euro where laws often encourage women to pursue divorce.

Many Russian women who visit Thailand on extended trips are married back home and ho around to finance their holiday. I reckon similar dynamic plays out in other holiday spots of the world where you see lots of Russians.

There is something alluring about forbidden fruit, breaking rules, laws, or moral constraints established by societal programming. But some cultures seem to do a much better job of keeping women and/or men in line than others. Based on what I've seen around the world, I would definitely put Russia and it's women far on the unfaithful end of the spectrum. I see so many that are slutty and their attitude towards men is to take. Just ask Winston.


Western Europe is not the same as Anglo. I understand the US is very shitty in its geography education, so I will teach you what in other countries they do not teach you. Anglo is pertaining to the English speaking world. Western Europe compromises on the Germanic countries (Germany, Sweden, UK, Netherlands), the Latin countries (Spain, Italy, Portugal), Ireland, and Greece.

As for your comment about Russian women, I mostly agree on what you say. I did a little experiment years ago at a Russian dating site. For one year, I put as my country of residence the USA. I got messages from many Russian women, and some were quite pushy/agressive on their proposal with me. I will admit it was hard to resist the temptation as they were model like, but myself being an skeptic person most of the time, did not fall easily.

I was tired of getting too many desperate women, then I closed the account for a while. I opened it again, but this time putting my city of origin and country of birth as Guadalajara, Mexico. I got still good amount of Russian and Eastern Euro girls as I admit I had good luck with them due to my intellect and looks, but here was the significant difference: They were not as pushy and desperate and wanted to know me and see me more as a person rather than as some ticket for a green card. Heck, even some Russian women on the site cynically/shamelessly told me they were talking to some gringo,Canadian or Brit and the desperate damsel act was because they were so stupid enough to fall for everything that they tell them and only wanted them for the residence, but their plan was after this, to take their money and move with me to Mexico or some girls had the plan visit me in my country for some time until declaring divorce then come here permanently. I actually felt sorry for those Anglo-Saxon/Nordic/Blondie men that these women deceived in the coldest manner. They are so naive and dumb. Latin men we are more intelligent/cunning considering Latin/Mediterranean people by nature we are skeptical/does not givve trust easily nor easy to manipulate in comparison to Nordic/Anglosphere people.

Talking about some cold, calculating women. Honestly, the nationality type of women I tend to least trust are Eastern Euro girls, Chinese and poor uneducated Southeast Asian women (Thai and Filipina women especially). Luckily, the Russian women find me a challenge and intelligent as I do not fall for manipulations not to mention I am a very good detective when it comes to a woman cheating on me (in the past) or on my friends.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Yohan » Fri May 06, 2016 4:24 am

droid wrote:
Image


WTF? why did this appear today in the forum ads?:

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/101133030?affiliate_id=10017624
Image

Something's really odd, not only here but a couple other things. But I'm just not ready to call troll yet... :o


Photoshop maybe?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri May 06, 2016 4:25 am

I've often been told I am cocky, but you my friend are one cocky motherf***er. You are in fact so completely lacking in subtlety I strongly suspect you to be a troll.

Tapatio89 wrote:And she could tell I came from a wealthier background from the average Latin American immigrant in the US, so this was also a plus for her.


Well, there you have it. The main reason for her interest.
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on Fri May 06, 2016 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Yohan » Fri May 06, 2016 4:27 am

Tapatio89 wrote:You idiot, I do not manipulate my photos.


Are you sure?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby droid » Fri May 06, 2016 5:21 am

Yohan wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:You idiot, I do not manipulate my photos.


Are you sure?


Ok i really really hate resorting to this, but it's already too much from this worldly "mega stud" of angular features and irresistible style (sarcasm).

Here (please DO scroll down. Press reload and use 'see more' to see more sets) :
http://www.lakako.com/photos/198661534

here
http://www.lakako.com/post/1228740019197836397

and here
http://www.lakako.com/post/1228747728085318906


Turns out some of the things are real, but still the spanish expressions "aweonado, concha tu madre, boludo, no te pongas gallito" DO NOT match the profile AT ALL.
Interestingly, i don't see any pics from the US or of any of the claimed multitude of exes.
Still very very odd. Is this a real person that has nothing to do with the forum, or is it the actual poster?
Last edited by droid on Fri May 06, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby chanta76 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:52 am

Not sure if its troll or not but let say tapatio89 is real and thats him.

His very narcissistic. As if looks are everything.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest