Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Russian women unfaithful????

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:40 am

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:
You show me first a photo of yourself, buddy. Let´s see how great and wonderful you are. You are just evading showing your photo because you know you are not a good looking guy lol. The ugly guys always are like this. Not saying you could be one, but you are acting like one.


But I've never claimed to be some big shot, like you do. Your dumb logic(?) is twisted. Regardless, people here have seen my thumbnail here and have said i look ok, but that's beyond the point. I won't give you the opportunity to divert the discussion.

I don't readily expose myself on the internet like you, which is pretty irresponsible. What will your coworkers and superiors think when they -eventually- see all your weird drivel here? They'd probably drop you like a hot potato, goodbye marketing job or whatever.

So can you produce the pic or not? You're the one making a lot of claims. I will apologize if you come up with it.


Other people have seen your photo, not me. And we are talking about me, not others.

I put that title on the photo because you know in Mexico the dude there is considered a naco (low class, indo mestizo ugly guy). She is in my Facebook list of friends. I am not going to tell you more details. Don´t you see quality of the photo looks recently vs the one of that 30 some lady? You really lack an eye for detail.

In Mexico, they do not do background checks online like in the USA they do. Different ball game here, thus I am not worried at all. If I was in Yankeeland, I will not be doing what I am doing now.

She is a friend, not my girlfriend as I am already married. And photos of my ex girlfriends and I together I already discarded them after I got married, so sorry, cannot publish it :cry:


That's my point, we're talking about you, since you're the one making stuff up.

So she is a friend of yours AND your wife, as per your previous posts above, yet you discarded the photos of this girl-pal and you out of respect for your wife. Yet you keep the one with the "naco" dude. You're tying yourself into knots with this. Truth is, you don't have her pic with you, nor other pics it seems.

The only reason I haven't checked your facebook is I don't want to expose myself to a dishonest attack by you.
But everyone can see i'm right above now, you're the only one buying into your own fantasies.
Denying it's the same chick down to the nostrils is denying reality. Also, since the advent of digital imaging, a pic is not "more recent" in quality than another.

This is not personal, i just find it entertaining to call it out when someone is BS'ing


I do not need to make stuff up. If that makes you happy, go ahead. For me, you are nothing.

Even if you checked my FB, all the settings are private. So, it is worthless. And I do not like to post photos of my personal life or my social circle too deeply on forums as I know there are too many wacked up individuals on most forums from personal experience. Heck, if I have not posted photos of my wife and I in this forum, even less of my friends (with the exception of this friend and her man as I did it to prove a point and took her photo from her Twitter) or family.

You already did a dishonest attack towards me. And you call yourself a man. Real men do not do this. Only cowards do it. I have not searched for you and frankly, just by you not showing your photo and avoiding my request to show it, it is enough proof you are a dishonest person. No need more evidence.

However, forum member MattHanson I have showed him photos of my family as he is a good friend of mine and we can say I am his coach when it comes to Mexican girls, thus he knows my family´s social class background and was amazed. Also showed him photos of my ex gals or girls I dated from Mexico (only portraits that I took from social media, not of them and I as I discarded them). So, if you want me to do it, you have to earn my trust. TRUST IS EARNED, NOT GIVEN.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City







Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:01 am

cdnFA wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:If I was gay, I will not be married to a woman, pal. I am only attracted to women, but I will not deny those gringo men are ugly and the hot Russian girls seemed repulsed by them. Even a blind person will tell you they are ugly.

OK, sorry to call you American. My apology.

Well, I am a Libra, and Libras as you know like to take good care of ourselves, haha

Cheers


You should look up beards. It's a thing where gays marry women. Just saying.
I don't get bothered being called American. The English speaking world is Americannormitive much like the normal world is and should be hetronormitive. However I will bust balls if you put them on a slab and give me a sledge hammer. I am not a Libra, I am a sarcastic fat guy.

We arn't like those Scots Welsh and Irish who totally lose it when you call them English. That is a load of fun BTW.

Being fashionable, having a huge chip on your shoulder regarding race and anglos that makes it easy to mock you... by HA standards, it makes you pretty normal considering many of the folks around here.


Sorry, pal. But nothing masculine for me attracts me in a sexual manner and the gays guys that have approached me, I instantly tell them I am married, show them photo of me and my wife, and they get the message I am straight. Just because a man is fashionable and stylish like myself, does not mean one is gay. I have been called metrosexual often, and honestly, I do not care if people think I am gay or metrosexual. As long as I get the hot girls (back when I was single and more often than not did conquer the girl I wanted) or now currently my tall, leggy wife, I am very very happy :mrgreen: .

Only I am attracted to women sexually, especially tall, leggy women with long legs to kiss, lick, massage and nice breasts to bite, and women with long hair and dress femenine and sexy and with skirts and high heels and stockings so I get lost in her beauty. To make things short, I can stand a woman with a bossy,strong character, but cannot stand a woman who has manly haircut, dresses tomboyish and unfashionable like American women and Germanic women tend to be quite often. I ONLY like and obey/grant her wishes to a woman with the former characteristics.If she is manly, forget it, I am repulsed by a tomboyish woman.

How are the folks around here in your experience? You seem to be knowledgeable about the characters here, mate.

Well, it is these Yanks who get my ethnicity wrong and here in Latin America, we do care about such things. In no way in Mexico Mexicans and South Americans consider me Amerindian or mostly Amerindian as I do not look Asiatic at all as Amerindians come from Asia. I have been told often I look Middle Eastern (and the Russian ladies I dated thought at first I am Armenian, Turkish or Arab becuase of my features, not Southeast Asian like Indigenous people as in Europe, Indo-mestizos and Indigenous Latinos are confused a lot with Southeast Asians as they share a lot of facial features) considering I have big eyes, olive skin, angular face, a somewhat big nose, and thick eyebrows as well as my father is a Mexican of Lebanese blood and Muslim (I am circumsised, unlike other Mexicans who are never circumsised. In Mexico, only Mexican Jews and Mexicans of Arab Muslim blood are circumsised, the dominant society no). So, if you guys want to call me towelhead or camel jockey as I have Middle Eastern blood, go ahead.

I am very proud to have Middle Eastern, Spaniard and to some degree Indigenous heritage honestly instead of Nordic blood.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby cdnFA » Tue May 10, 2016 6:00 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
Sorry, pal. But nothing masculine for me attracts me in a sexual manner and the gays guys that have approached me,



A bit of advice.
You should try to figure out the difference of when someone is really out for blood or if someone is taking the piss to use a British expression I like.
I don't actually think you love the cock. I was just messing about with you. I do think that a keen attachment is a bit on the effeminate side which leads to point 2.
2: Even if I thought you were a gay, does it really matter. Especially when it is some random stranger on them thar internets. You take so much so seriously which sets you up for abuse and mockery.

TL DR, You are really way too easy to troll. Chill.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby droid » Tue May 10, 2016 6:05 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:
You show me first a photo of yourself, buddy. Let´s see how great and wonderful you are. You are just evading showing your photo because you know you are not a good looking guy lol. The ugly guys always are like this. Not saying you could be one, but you are acting like one.


But I've never claimed to be some big shot, like you do. Your dumb logic(?) is twisted. Regardless, people here have seen my thumbnail here and have said i look ok, but that's beyond the point. I won't give you the opportunity to divert the discussion.

I don't readily expose myself on the internet like you, which is pretty irresponsible. What will your coworkers and superiors think when they -eventually- see all your weird drivel here? They'd probably drop you like a hot potato, goodbye marketing job or whatever.

So can you produce the pic or not? You're the one making a lot of claims. I will apologize if you come up with it.


Other people have seen your photo, not me. And we are talking about me, not others.

I put that title on the photo because you know in Mexico the dude there is considered a naco (low class, indo mestizo ugly guy). She is in my Facebook list of friends. I am not going to tell you more details. Don´t you see quality of the photo looks recently vs the one of that 30 some lady? You really lack an eye for detail.

In Mexico, they do not do background checks online like in the USA they do. Different ball game here, thus I am not worried at all. If I was in Yankeeland, I will not be doing what I am doing now.

She is a friend, not my girlfriend as I am already married. And photos of my ex girlfriends and I together I already discarded them after I got married, so sorry, cannot publish it :cry:


That's my point, we're talking about you, since you're the one making stuff up.

So she is a friend of yours AND your wife, as per your previous posts above, yet you discarded the photos of this girl-pal and you out of respect for your wife. Yet you keep the one with the "naco" dude. You're tying yourself into knots with this. Truth is, you don't have her pic with you, nor other pics it seems.

The only reason I haven't checked your facebook is I don't want to expose myself to a dishonest attack by you.
But everyone can see i'm right above now, you're the only one buying into your own fantasies.
Denying it's the same chick down to the nostrils is denying reality. Also, since the advent of digital imaging, a pic is not "more recent" in quality than another.

This is not personal, i just find it entertaining to call it out when someone is BS'ing


I do not need to make stuff up. If that makes you happy, go ahead. For me, you are nothing.

Even if you checked my FB, all the settings are private. So, it is worthless. And I do not like to post photos of my personal life or my social circle too deeply on forums as I know there are too many wacked up individuals on most forums from personal experience. Heck, if I have not posted photos of my wife and I in this forum, even less of my friends (with the exception of this friend and her man as I did it to prove a point and took her photo from her Twitter) or family.

You already did a dishonest attack towards me. And you call yourself a man. Real men do not do this. Only cowards do it. I have not searched for you and frankly, just by you not showing your photo and avoiding my request to show it, it is enough proof you are a dishonest person. No need more evidence.

However, forum member MattHanson I have showed him photos of my family as he is a good friend of mine and we can say I am his coach when it comes to Mexican girls, thus he knows my family´s social class background and was amazed. Also showed him photos of my ex gals or girls I dated from Mexico (only portraits that I took from social media, not of them and I as I discarded them). So, if you want me to do it, you have to earn my trust. TRUST IS EARNED, NOT GIVEN.


You're all over the internet dude, so i did nothing wrong, I just called on your bullshit as necessary. I'm not making any unsubstantiated claims, therein lies the difference and thus why i have no burden to show anything.

Face it, you're just an average joe that's for some weird reason trying to present yourself as something you're not. You're delusional.

http://www.instagram.com/erwin_ordonez/

So you bullshitted MattHannson but have really nothing to show, i knew it.
And we are supposed to earn your trust? lol

I rest my case (for now)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:46 am

droid wrote:
You're all over the internet dude, so i did nothing wrong, I just called on your bullshit as necessary. I'm not making any unsubstantiated claims, therein lies the difference and thus why i have no burden to show anything.

Face it, you're just an average joe that's for some weird reason trying to present yourself as something you're not. You're delusional.

http://www.instagram.com/erwin_ordonez/

So you bullshitted MattHannson but have really nothing to show, i knew it.
And we are supposed to earn your trust? lol

I rest my case (for now)


So if you want to show anything about me, show my home and summer house then. After all, it is in Instagram. Or you are too hypocrite to defamate me with false accusations and not showing the facts. You are a very miserable little man. You most likely live in a tiny, lame apartment in suburban USA that I saw in some National Geographic documentaries of ugly American men marrying Russian women and they bring these ladies back to the US. The ladies were disappointed after seeing it. At least my woman , a Russian lady or any damsel for that matter will never be disappointed after seeing where I live and my summer house. On the contrary, they love it. You wish to have my lifestyle, fatty. You will never live where I am not even if you become a gay escort :lol:

Face it, you challenge me because you know what I am saying is truth. You said at first there were no enough photos of the USA in my IG, and then you changed your mind. You are stupid. Before speak, think. Only morons speak before they think. You lost credibililty, my amigo yankee.

Don´t be such a sore loser, hot-cha-cha!!!! :mrgreen: :lol:
Last edited by Tapatio89 on Tue May 10, 2016 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby droid » Tue May 10, 2016 6:51 am

Still no pics... and more diversions...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:55 am

droid wrote:Still no pics... and more diversions...



Dont get clever, asshole. You posted the link already of my Instagram. You only picked the photos from my instagram for your convenience to defamate me, but not the entire book. Very dishonest tactic, Yank. But after all, Yanks are known for being the biggest hypocrites and justify their actions even if they are WRONG

You do not fool me so easily, Nordic boy.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby droid » Tue May 10, 2016 7:13 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:Still no pics... and more diversions...



Dont get clever, asshole. You posted the link already of my Instagram. You only picked the photos from my instagram for your convenience to defamate me, but not the entire book. Very dishonest tactic, Yank. But after all, Yanks are known for being the biggest hypocrites and justify their actions even if they are WRONG

You do not fool me so easily, Nordic boy.


Don't be redundant you didn't have to send this pm as well, i hate pm's. I you have something to say, do it in the forum.
Tapatio wrote:Do not tried to get clever with me. I do not know what is your issue with me, but you definitely are out of your mind. I think living too much in USA has f***ed up too much your brain cells. Luckily for me, I do not live in that shithole of place and I am here in my flat happy sipping a glass of wine.


Talk about speaking before you think... You know nothing about me.

You've been called on your bullshit, everyone can see it here.
I'm done.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:27 am

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:Still no pics... and more diversions...



Dont get clever, asshole. You posted the link already of my Instagram. You only picked the photos from my instagram for your convenience to defamate me, but not the entire book. Very dishonest tactic, Yank. But after all, Yanks are known for being the biggest hypocrites and justify their actions even if they are WRONG

You do not fool me so easily, Nordic boy.


Don't be redundant you didn't have to send this pm as well, i hate pm's. I you have something to say, do it in the forum.
Tapatio wrote:Do not tried to get clever with me. I do not know what is your issue with me, but you definitely are out of your mind. I think living too much in USA has f***ed up too much your brain cells. Luckily for me, I do not live in that shithole of place and I am here in my flat happy sipping a glass of wine.


Talk about speaking before you think... You now nothing about me.

You've been called on your bullshit, everyone can see it here.

I'm done.


You give up so easily? You cannot even post a photo of you because most likely you are ugly and fat. The ugly and fat guys always do this. I have the courage to do it as I am a man, not a p***y and because I am not fat and get more chicks than you will evet get even if you sold your mother to Satan :mrgreen: :lol:

And also, I showed photo of your buddy with the condor head and retarded smile to my female friends who are good looking, and all said he is UGLY and NOTHING INTERESTING ABOUT HIM AND LOOK TYPICAL YANK. They think you are f***ed up in your brain to think he is better looking than me and that only Indo-mestiza and low class Mexican girls would think he is handsome just because he is a Yank, and also said objectively my buddies and I are handsome, not him, which is fact.

Face it, Yankee boy, in my social circle, YOU and your BUDDY are NOTHING. My friends and I are kings and rulers in our social circle, not you Yankees. You are not welcome.

You make me laugh when you Yanks think abroad you get "hot" "sexy" Mexican, Asian or Russian girls. The reality is that in Latin America, we give you the leftovers that us respectable Mexican men we do not want (nannies, maids, cooks,maquiladora workers etc), whislt we keep the hot ones for OURSELVES.My Japanese wife say the same of Yankees who date Japanese women. The hot Japanese women stay with the Japanese men, whilst the ugly ones stay with Nordics and Yanks. I actually see more Latin men with hotter looking Japanese women, including myself naturally and one of my wife´s friends here who she will consider a 10/10 by Japanese standards and is also married to Mexican man.

When you say you have a "hot" Mexican girl to us, we just nod out of politeness to not sound rude, but after you guys leave, we burst into laughter where the bloody hell you see beauty in the ugly, short, brown,round face, flat nose indo-mestiza or Indigenous woman as we think you guys are out of your mind and are very laughable and think you scored a jackpot, whilst the harsh reality is that because you guys are losers in your country, you conform with the ugly girls in a Developing country :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone? You mean only yourself. Speak in singular, not plural, pal.

Take a vacation outside of the USA. It is good to make to heal your f***ed up brain cells of living in the USA too much.

Meanwhile, let me enjoy my jamon serrano and my glass of wine. I highly doubt you eat those things as your drug is McDonalds :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby droid » Tue May 10, 2016 7:41 am

pics?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:24 am

droid wrote:pics?


Is that your final request? Pics of you first, piggie. Then,I show you
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue May 10, 2016 8:35 am

This is you and your 10\10 wife?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCtQdP4F__1/?taken-by=erwin_ordonez

Image

You are a handsome dude, good facial features. Nothing wrong with your wife too. The problem is with your attitude: you are a bit overly confident. That could get you in trouble if you display that attitude around men who could snap you in half. Which, at your diminutive height and with your fragile bone structure, is half the human population.

Mind you, I am not saying this to mean. Just trying to keep it real.

Image
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:03 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:This is you and your 10\10 wife?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCtQdP4F__1/?taken-by=erwin_ordonez

Image

You are a handsome dude, good facial features. Nothing wrong with your wife too. The problem is with your attitude: you are a bit overly confident. That could get you in trouble if you display that attitude around men who could snap you in half. Which, at your diminutive height and with your fragile bone structure, is half the human population.

Mind you, I am not saying this to mean. Just trying to keep it real.

Image


Thanks for the compliment of my wife and I.

Nah, I do not take it personally. In fact, thanks for the feedback to be honest on how to not be too pompous. Confidence is always good, isn´t it? At least that is what I have been taught

I might look fragile because I am an ectomoprh in body type, but when angered, I am very agressive to the point people get really scared of me and physically powerful. Also, I did not had problem lifting ex gf who were taller than me. They were surprised I was able to lift them without problem despite being shorter than them.

However, I will admit I am more of a runner/jogging type than lifting type.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby drealm » Wed May 11, 2016 1:58 am

This is like watching a pinata get busted open except there are no prizes.

Droid you could of just given this indian a fake photo of a fat American guy and he wouldn't of known any better.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:10 am

drealm wrote:This is like watching a pinata get busted open except there are no prizes.

Droid you could of just given this indian a fake photo of a fat American guy and he wouldn't of known any better.


STFU, bastard. If you continue insulting and do not contribute to my thread, then GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE.

Indian, where you see Indian, asshole? You already saw my relatives, and NONE look indigenous as you would love to portray me. You really have some indigenous fetish. Typical of blond foreigners, disgusting.

I would find out quickly if he is lying using Google search and other tactics as I have a friend of mine who is a computer engineer, so do not toy with me. You really underestimate me, asshole. Not a very smart move.

Say, why you don´t tell everyone here you asked me for personal advice of how to attract Mexican women, mmmm? I have evidence you asked me personally about it as you are inept and will be more than happy to post it so everyone sees most of you guys one way or another hypocrites, typical of the Americans. I feel very bad your society repress you so much emotionally and this, as a result, produce emotionally frustrated people (AKA LOSERS) .

You say you are much better than me, then you should not ask for advice then and STFU, blondie. And lastly, bow to me.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests