Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why You Shouldn't Go to Eastern Europe in the Summer

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why You Shouldn't Go to Eastern Europe in the Summer

Postby Slick » Sun May 08, 2016 9:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfIXUsQ2fyY

Here's a video I found from Roosh telling us that Eastern Europe is a sausagefest in the summer. I know he has experience on going to Eastern Europe but I want to hear it from guys on here as well. Is he really telling the truth or just pulling fake bs from his as?
Slick
Freshman Poster

Re: Why You Shouldn't Go to Eastern Europe in the Summer

Postby chanta76 » Sun May 08, 2016 9:40 pm

I could believe him. Most white guys still prefer white girls and will go to the countries where there are white women. That's eastern European nations and during summer is where most western guys have vacation times..and yes most of these guys are there to monger. Which explains why the places becomes spoiled.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Why You Shouldn't Go to Eastern Europe in the Summer

Postby Voyager1 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:48 pm

There is not really a better time /worse time to go. There are always going to be women around no matter what time of year you go.

To argue that you shouldn't go in the summer is stupid. Maybe this guy made the vid because he sees other westerners as a threat.
Voyager1
Freshman Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics