Why You Shouldn't Go to Eastern Europe in the Summer

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Why You Shouldn't Go to Eastern Europe in the Summer

Post by Slick »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfIXUsQ2fyY

Here's a video I found from Roosh telling us that Eastern Europe is a sausagefest in the summer. I know he has experience on going to Eastern Europe but I want to hear it from guys on here as well. Is he really telling the truth or just pulling fake bs from his as?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Why You Shouldn't Go to Eastern Europe in the Summer

Post by chanta76 »

I could believe him. Most white guys still prefer white girls and will go to the countries where there are white women. That's eastern European nations and during summer is where most western guys have vacation times..and yes most of these guys are there to monger. Which explains why the places becomes spoiled.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Why You Shouldn't Go to Eastern Europe in the Summer

Post by Voyager1 »

There is not really a better time /worse time to go. There are always going to be women around no matter what time of year you go.

To argue that you shouldn't go in the summer is stupid. Maybe this guy made the vid because he sees other westerners as a threat.