Translations of articles from the Russian manosphere

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Translations of articles from the Russian manosphere

Post by newbgold »

Dear forum members,

Several months ago, I wrote a post that I called "The grass is always greener on the other side".
In it, I described a very depressing reality for many modern men. The reality that Easter European women are just as bad as American women and Angloshpere women.
I concluded that the best white women are women that live in the state of Minnesota in the US, because Minnesota tends to be have friendliest people and solid traditions.

I wrote many proofs that Eastern European women are bad, and I posted links to the Russian language manosphere website www.masculist.ru.
Men on this site write that Russian and Ukrainian women are either overweight or if they are thin, they act like stuck-up bitches and cunts, simply by virtue of being nonfat. They write that Russian and Ukrainian women date either oligarch, bad boys, or hunks that look like male models. They write that Russian and Ukrainian women are extremely picky, but act slutty and sleep with every oligarch, bad boy, an hunk that they can find. They write that these women have worst attitudes anywhere in the world. Men on masculist.ru advocate expatriation to African, Asian, and Latin American countries, and to the United States too, believe it or not! Men on masculist. ru write about Russian women exactly verbatim the same things that we write about American women on the happier abroad forum.

This is extremely depressing for many of us. Many of us want to find an attractive white girlfriend, and many of us want to believe that Russia and Ukraine are the last resort for white women. I don't want to destroy this belief. If you want to go to Russia and Ukraine to meet beautiful and pleasant women, by all means, do so. But please, read these articles first!!! Otherwise, you will become extremely disappointed. If you do decide to go to Russian or Ukraine to find women, please have very low expectations. There might be some slight hope that you may find a beautiful and a pleasant woman in these countries, but please have some realism too.

As for me, I am still in Prague. There are many Russian and Ukrainian women in this city, and unfortunately, they are indeed the most stuck-up bitches and cunts that I have ever met. Their attitudes and how much they swear, cuss, and gossip, would make worst American women seem like the sweetest angels in comparison. Czech women are getting fatter and fatter by the month. Their obesity epidemic is spreading like a wild-fire. People tell me that I came to Prague several years too late. Even in 2012, most Czech women were thin. By now, lots of them are getting fat and obese. Prague fell very hard very fast. And outside of Prague, in suburbs and small towns, female obesity is even worse. Comparable to America.
I had a chance to go to Hungary and Slovakia. There is slightly less female obesity in those countries, especially Slovakia. And attitudes of young women are slightly better in those countries. Small towns in Slovakia have some really sweet nonfat girls. So maybe, not all is lost for those men who prefer white girls. Maybe Hungary and Slovakia are the last resort if you like white girls. But Hungary is fascist country, with far-right, extremist, racist sentiments in both its politics and its general population. Being Jewish, Budapest is a great place to visit for 5-7 days, but definitely not to live for 2-3 years.

Ghost asked me to translate articles from the site masculist.ru. It took me some time to do that, due to my procrastination. But I translated several of them. I will now go to dinner and I will post them in 1 hour.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Translations of articles from the Russian manosphere

Post by The_Adventurer »

I always heard Oklahoma was the friendliest place in the union.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

Here is the first article from the site http://www.masculist.ru.

This article talks about how Russian women behave abroad and how they the Western men had suffered. There is a lot of history in this article, how Russian brides started coming to the West, and how this phenomenon began at time just before the collapse of Communism in late 1980s. There is also mention that men in the West had awakened to the reality how conning Russian women can be, and how Western men don't want Russian women anymore. I also translated the four comments after the article. One of the comments mentions Roosh V and his followers, and calls them deluded fools.

So, here goes:

http://masculist.ru/blogs/sravnenie-evr ... -mire.html

The Myth of the World's Best Women:

So, gentlemen, we have all heard it. Myth that Russian women are the best women in the world and have the greatest popularity in the world. This is what Russian women themselves believe and have an inflated sense of their own worth. But priceless they are not.

Simply, in the Soviet times, foreigners were not ordinary people in eyes of most Soviets. They were demi-Gods. Supermen. They smoke exotic cigarettes and chew bubblegum! They have groovy sunglasses, designer clothes, and each and every one of them is always groovy. Anyone who can remember USSR, call recall that an empty Coca-Cola bottle was never thrown away into the trash, but instead placed in the most visible spot and regularly dusted. Demonstrating that people in this household could afford to drink Coca-Cola… An exotic, rare drink, terribly expensive… This now sounds ridiculous, but IT WAS REAL! Some plastic bag with Latin letters was never disposed or re-used, but it was carefully kept, just in case one needs to show off their status… The plastic bag was never used without utmost necessity. Jeans made in India, now costing ten bucks, had the price of an expensive suit. The same way Hugo Boss and Armani are now worth. People gave away 2-3 monthly salaries for such jeans. The Soviets could not grasp life abroad. The only people with access to travel abroad were the elite and some Russian young women who were lucky enough (of course the best of the best, most beautiful and cunning ones. From very well-off families. Others never had any access to foreigners.)

Any plumber from Europe, one who was constantly rejected by local women, could come to Moscow and pick out the most beautiful girls. There was an unbelievably high demand for him in the Soviet Union. Just amazing popularity. Like that of a movie star. He saw a completely different reality at home in his country. Crooked mugs of constantly irritated women, fat, old, mean, but with crowns on their heads… But in the Soviet Union, such beauties are smiling at him, and are behaving in such a pleasant manner, the head is spinning. The brains are exploding, and at the end, he marries one such Soviet beautiful girl, after having gone through several of them.
This Russian girl marries her plumber, moves with him to the West, and writes back to the family that the West in a paradise on Earth. Everyone grovels before her, she is now the queen. Of course. But we have to take into account that these Westerners were but mere mortals… and plumbers. Yes, they smoked cigarettes unaffordable even to members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences. No Soviet high level manager could afford the clothes worn daily in the West. But not because the people in the West were so groovy, but because USSR protected its own production and all imports were rare. Imported products were expensive because they were so rare.
But soon the Russian bride realized people in Western countries were still regular people.

The so-called good one, the so-called best one in the world, this Russian girl would dump her Western husband very soon. She would take away most of his property and money, and would additionally receive full financial support. (For example, in Germany, the husband must fully support his ex-wife until she decided to start working. If he has a large salary, and the ex-wife is lazy and uneducated, then the support last his whole lifetime. Let me point out – this is not even alimony. He would also have to pay her alimony in addition to the full support.) And then, her life as a club slut would begin. Until she would find some rich sugar daddy.

During the break up of USSR, Europe became flooded with such brides. And the West choked.

In today’s world, the myth that Russian women are the best exists only in Russia itself, and only amongst the females. In Europe, this myth had long perished. I once tried to introduce my cousin to my German coworker. He became terrified! To marry a Russian woman?! Dear Lord, spare me from that! He nervously waved his arms. Without learning about her, without looking at her picture. Long story short, they now learned to use their head in the West.

There is another case. My German classmate heard this myth of Russian women. Perhaps from his uncles who once visited the USSR. The classmate comes to me and tells me that he has trouble with his German girlfriend. They had a fallout. Now, he wants to go the Russian music club to find himself a girl. Really asked me to invite him. I don’t frequent music clubs and I told him that this is a shitty idea and won’t lead anywhere good. But he still went to the club.

I see him next Monday. He looks distressed. He asks me how we can live and survive with those bitches. The first one thinks that she is at least the model Claudia Schiffer. Her requirements and expectation are not less than that. Pride, conceit, narcissism are just off the charts. I reply to him that told you so. I live alone for so many years. I don’t even talk to these bitches. Russian women may take the crown off her heads, but only when they reach the age when they lose the last ounce of their looks. And this is in part to the myth that Russian women are the best in the world.

(I must note that my German classmate is a very handsome guy. Truly good-lucking to be sent to Hollywood. Not like me.)

Comments:

Comment 1:
There is a Western DOCUMENTARY about foreigners that came to Russia and chose their brides. I forgot the name, but I can try to find it in Google. Then I was shocked. Two Western guys are sitting and the marriage agency representative shows them an album with pictures of our Russian dimwit girls who dream to get out of USSR. Those guys were choosing sluts just like in a whorehouse.

Comment 2:
Mercy! Write more such articles! Definitely!

Comment 3:
Today, we have a new brand of Western (mostly American) deluded young men who deify Russian ladies. The main reason is that beautiful Western women don’t fall for average beta males, but there is a possibility to find someone in Russia (with an American passport). And that’s not all. These guys think that Russian women are the last women that respect “traditional family values”. I laughed my head off when I read posts from these naive dummies. They think with their dig, and can’t fathom what nonsense they talk.
Any comments with real life experience with Russian and Ukrainian women lead to the poster being banned. For example, these dummies frequent sites such as this one: : http://www.returnofkings.com/4194/why-r ... e-the-best. They are completely nuts. And their leader, a man of Iranian descent with an American passport, looks like a chimp, a complete omega. He lives in Eastern Europe (for six months in each country) and has sex with younger women by kneeling and supplicating in front of them and promising them the American paradise (although for more than 10 years he hasn’t worked a single day and lives on his parents’ money).He also advocates that American men like him move to Russia/Ukraine because of “traditional values” there, etc. Total idiocy.

Comment 4:
I can’t speak for Europe and USA, but many Russian (and other FSU) brides left for Turkey, Egypt, and Arabic countries and got what they deserved.
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

Here is the translation of the second article.

This article debunks more myths about Russian women. There is some talk that Russian women are perceived as beautiful, because there was no Inquisition in Russia in the middle ages and so most beautiful Russian women were not burned at the stake. On the other hand, many Western European women were burned at the stake in the Middle Ages, and as a result, there are less beautiful women there today. I personally think that this is insane babble. But this article briefly mentions this extraordinary belief. I don't think that Russian women are beautiful at all, and they were mostly ugly landwhales in the Soviet times. And this article refutes this myth that Russian women are beautiful, but with not enough arguments. I will later refute this myth myself even more.

There are two things where I personally disagree with the author. He writes that Russian women overdressing is just a sign of bad taste and outrageous style. I respectfully disagree. I personally like when a beautiful woman wears skirts, lipstick, makeup, and heels (provided that those heels are not too high, because I am 5'10). Maybe I like a well-dressed woman so much after seeing so many American women dressed in pajamas and flip flops. But I do need to mention that Russian women overdress so much with the ulterior motive of possibly attracting some oligarch loaded with money. Still, I like my women to be well-dressed, with a good sense of feminine style.
The other point where I disagree with the author is when he writes that Western men only seek Russian women as a last resort, after striking out with Latin American and Asian women. This is so not true. From what I observe, it's completely the other way around. American and British men first go to Eastern Europe and former USSR. Then, if they don't fulfill the requirements of Slavic women, only then do they go on to Latin American and Asian woman. Maybe I am wrong, but this comes from personal observations and from experience of men that I know.

Here goes the article:

http://www.masculist.ru/blogs/dobryi-ry ... chiny.html

Mythbusters: Russian Women

In the mass culture, the Russian man is constantly portrayed as an alcoholic, thug, slacker,
a rude peasant, and even as some trashy guy. Russian women are portrayed very differently.
The media positions them as the best in the world – the most beautiful, most faithful, most
trustworthy – in all, the best of the best. One female blogger even stated that the Russian Woman ™ had long become the national brand. Like French wine. Like Brazilian coffee. Like products manufactured in China.
This statement holds on the set of myths that I will try to bust in this article.

Myth 1. Russian women – the most beautiful ones.

The media, marriage agencies, and many bloggers of all varieties state that Russian women are the most beautiful, eclipsing European women with their beauty (not to even mention women outside of Europe). How do they explain this? Usually, they don’t. Most beautiful – and no questions asked. In the reality, the percentage of beautifies and uglies is the same among women of Russia, Great Britain, and New Zealand. But only Russian women put on all the fancy clothes and put on makeup even to take out garbage or go to the store on the nearby street. In Europe, the Russian woman can be recognized on the street by her “battle gear” and cheap jewelry (only African women can compete with them in this department). If you go to the beach and see a woman in high heels – 90% chance is that she is Russian. If a woman came to the gym in the evening makeup – same thing. In my opinion, this is just bad taste, but some people find this beautiful.

However, some find some basis to support this myth. For instance, in Europe, there was once inquisition, which burned many more or less beautiful women, and this is how European women degraded – they started to look like crocodiles and goblins as a result. This story begins during the Reformation in the 16th century, when Protestants and Catholics made up and spread different scary libels against each other. In 19th century, various clerics would also make up similar myths. At the end of the 20th century, this myth has caught on with the new, unexpected crowd - various marriage agencies that try to sell Russian brides abroad, and Russian feminist magazines. Of course, this myth has nothing to do with the reality - just enough to look at the faces of European and Russian women (both celebrities and models, as well as those of ordinary women), compare old portraits and photographs of Russian and European aristocracies – you won’t find any differences. Of course, among Russian, as well as other women, some are beautiful, but there is no special outstanding beauty that Russian women possess. Unfortunately.

Myth 2. Russian women are less demanding to men and less liberated

This is why foreigners go for them so much (will talk more of this below). In reality, Russian women to the contrary are much most mercantile. Let’s take a simple scenario: the coffee date. If you meet a Western European or an American woman, everybody pays for himself, because women have the same rights as men, and she can work and earn money the same way, so she must pay for her own part of the date. Paying for the entire date with a Latin woman = to express the desire to escalate the relationship further, and also to take full responsibility. You did something pleasant for me – I will do something pleasant for you. By doing something pleasant, I don’t necessarily mean sex – she can cook dinner for you at home, or treat you to a meal, in exchange of you paying for both during the date. In any case, this means that she is ready take your relationship to the next level. In the case of the Russian woman, you pay for her, without getting any guarantee that you will see her again, let alone that she will respond to your call ( and definitely not expect that she herself will call). Sex tourists in Russia are warned that the Russian woman would not bring her wallet to the date – she is absolutely positive that the man must pay completely in every case.

The phenomenon, turned in Russia into the slogan “the man must” and is a complete rebuttal of Russian women being less liberated. In 1990s, American feminists came to Russia with a missionary purpose, and they noticed that not only do Russian women agree with them in general, but also think that man must still cater to them, must solve their problems, must pay for them, and so on. If Western European women having equal rights also have equal responsibilities, and must work equally together with the men. However, Russian women want to have equal rights, but at the same time, be completely liberated from any responsibility. And this is being perpetuated in the mass culture, and even amongst the men. “The real man will always pay. You think I am dirty poor”, any proud Russian man will state. Unlike European countries, our boys are taught since early childhood that you should always put the girl first, and if a girl hits you on the cheek – turn your forehead, and then apologize to her. And women’s liberation is not even needed, since the man owes her everything in the first place.

Myth 3. Russian women are capable of sacrifice.

This myth was already taken apart earlier. But let’s focus on this in more detail – it’s far too spread out. Usually, this myth is supported by 19th century poetry. But the wife of knight Trubetskoy was raised in a very different era in a very different culture! Comparing her to the modern Russian woman – is just as silly as comparing the 15th century knight Pierre Terrail, seigneur de Bayard with Elton John – after all, both of these men were given knighthood. How can a woman be willing to make sacrifices if she was raised to think that she is always right and no matter what she will never be punished?

For example, they gave out chocolate cookies in my school cafeteria – we liked them a lot and everyone tried to snatch one more cookie. I was lucky that day - I snagged one more cookie and left the cafeteria with the “prize”, thinking that I will eat the cookies in class. But the teacher caught me – she was very mad that I took two cookies, because two girls didn’tget them (possibly someone other than me also took two cookies instead of one) – the girls were standing behind her and made pouty lips. I gave the teacher one cookie, but she demanded that I also give the second cookie to the other girl. “You are a man, you should take it like a man. And also, sweet tasty food is not for boys.” You might say this incident is trivial. But its these trivial incidents that cause everything else. I think that every boy experienced something similar. There is a little collection of similar stories in “The Textbook” by Olegue Novoselov. Russian women are raised in their childhood as a privileged caste, and that’s why they can’t even fathom to make sacrifices, especially in their interactions with men.

I remember another story from my school years, which took place with another boy. A boy argued with a girl in the physical education class. I don’t know the cause of the argument, but he committed a horrible crime – he pushed her and she fell. The angry gym teacher (who looked like an muscular thug from new Russian movies) ran to the boy, raised him by his neck and literally threw him out of the gym, opening the door with the boy. Then, the gym teacher raised the boy by the neck again, put him in the corner and with a wild yell commanded him to stand there until the end of class, and gave him an F for the class.A real man will always defend the woman of any age and her honor. You can’t beat a woman. But you can beat an 11-year-old boy. If he hurt a woman. In Western Europe, where women are supposedly all narcissist and feminist, both of these teachers would have been sued and never allowed to work in school again. But in our countries – such treatment of boys is the norm. Russian women are told since childhood that they have no need to make sacrifices. Instead, everyone should sacrifice for them.

Myth 4. Foreigners love Russian women, while Russian men don’t give them value and treat them as nothing special.

Some years ago, Western European and American men, those who had trouble with their own women for some reason, decided to find their wives in other, more poor countries, and among local women, there were some who wanted to marry the foreign prince, so that he could take them away to his own magical Western paradise. And of course, sex tourists also started going to these countries. Looking at all this, some shrewd businesspeople organized these so-called “romance tours”. A small group of foreigners went on them, and they were shown the best tourist sites of the country. And then, meeting with local young women were organized in the evenings. This practice existed and still exists in Asia and Latin America, and in 1990s, it began in the FSU countries. Foreigners ran there at once. In other countries, this industry was already well-developed by that time. Lots of money was made from this industry, and gold diggers as well as professional prostitutes and escorts were used to entice the incoming foreign men. Use of prostitutes also sucked additional money from the clients. However, foreigners soon realized that they are not dealing with white women with Asian meekness. Rather soon, the foreign guests quickly grew cold to the Russian women. The ones remaining were complete undesirables, those who were rejected even by Latin American and Asian women. For a Russian woman of the 1990s, even the worst foreigner was hitherto better than a Russian man. At that time, it was not necessarily a foreigner with a golden billion, any foreigner would do. This resulted in the obsessive love of Russian women to vacation affairs in fancy hotels abroad. That’s why the name “Natasha” has long become figurative abroad, symbolizing an easy Russian woman. Or simply, a Russian prostitute.

Think about it: you live in Western Europe, belong to the middle class, have a monthly salary 3 times greater than in Russia, you are still young, you take care of yourself. You can’t find a woman in your own country? Good, then the rest of the world is open for you. There are Latin American and Asian women – they treat the man with more respect than the Russian women, and they are better in bed. So the men that go to Russia to marry are usually those men who can’t succeed anywhere else. And of course, some men with a strange fetish.

Here is the explanation of the “best” Russian women. Unfortunately, for a number of reasons, building a relationship with a Russian woman can be compared to the town Megaton from the game Fallout 3, built near atomic bomb. Will it explode or not? If it explodes, when will that be? Nobody knows. What to do in this situation? There are many options. And they are all shown on this website. In any case, good luck to you whatever option you choose.
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

And the last article from the site masculist.ru.

This article illustrates how difficult men have it with women in today's Russia. You will find many terms that are starkly similar to those used in the American manospehre. For instance, the article mentions the Wild or the Unregulated Sexual Marketplace. There are many articles on masculist.ru that abbreviate this phenomenon as USM. Another abbreviation on this site is RSP (Razvedenka s Pricepom), which literally means a divorced woman with children as ties. But we will all recognize that RSP is just a Russian acronym for a single mother.

I personally disagree with the author on his statement that going to an escort or a prostitute is the best way for a man in today's world. If so many men cannot get laid without using the services of an escort or a prostitute in today's world, then there is something wrong with the modern world and the modern women, not with the men, since it's become such a widespread problem. The men should go out and protest to change the society in such a way that they can get laid naturally. Social change must be brought about which would allow men not to need to resort to such measures.
Also, I think that the author contradicts himself twice. He talks about paying escorts for sex, but then he finishes the article by telling young men to respect themselves and keep high standards. Also, he dismisses the pick-up artist advice as fake, but then he attempts to give seduction advice throughout the article.

At any rate, I translated this article to show you that the dating scene in Russia is very analogous to the dating scene in the Anglosphere. The author states that most men in Russia, as much as 95% are cut off from sex. He says that Russian men are thirsty. Many things that he writes in this article about Russian women, you can find the same things that we write about American women in the section of the forum Anti-American Women Rants. You will realize that the dating scene in Russia is starkly similar to that in US. Some people on this forum think that Russian men are all sexually satisfied and they don't even need pick-up artistry or game to get women. You will see how far the situation degraded in Russia in the past few years.

I did not have time to translate all the articles from masculist.ru. But I will translate some titles from that blog:
"How to identify women with schizophrenia" , "Survival perspectives of the modern men", "Tattoos - the true indicator of a mindless stupid girl", "Foreign Affair: general advice", "Translation from womanspeak to Russian", "The unregulated sexual marketplace under matriarchy". You can easily find similar titles in any English language manosphere blog. Maybe, I will translate some of these articles too.

So, here goes the last article:

http://www.masculist.ru/blogs/post-3521.html

The Red Pill for Omegas

It won’t be a secret if I will tell you that today, under matriarchy, many men have lots and lots of trouble with finding women. In today’s situation, in what our author Michael N. calls he unregulated sexual marketplace or USM (I actually don’t agree with this title: “unregulated” implies natural conditions, but I think that the current sexual marketplace is a fully artificial construct), one that was formed as a result of social experimentation, where it’s extremely difficult for a man to find someone, even for a short time. I am not talking about alpha males, but somewhere around 70% (others say 95%) of men are cut off from sex. What should they do?

Let’s begin by stating that sex is definitely not the most important thing in life. However, it’s in the top ten most important priorities for the man, even if it’s near the bottom of the top ten list. Few of us can conquer our innate sexual instincts and desires, and if a man is not innately asexual, then sooner or later, it is guaranteed that the man with suffer a hard and heavy depression. Of course, you can redirect your sexual energy into work, hobbies, business, but only very few can sustain this for a long time. Nikola Tesla is rather the exception than the rule. A sexually unsatisfied man, without available women, becomes inattentive, nervous, his mind is unfocused, and as a rule, he becomes depressed. Let’s make an analogy with food: I can sometimes heat up my food, but then I can lose myself in my work, or a book, or TV, or a game, and not eat the entire day, and the food will get cold ten times. But some Ethiopian man from a famine-ridden village wouldn’t be able to lose track. Why? Because I don’t experience hunger – the food is easily accessible – just open the fridge. That’s why I don’t really care about food and can focus on other things for a long time without getting distracted thinking about food. But the Ethiopian man from the village is not eating enough. His food is usually of very low quality, and he never knows when he will eat the next time. So, it becomes very difficult from him to abstract himself from his hunger. The same way that it’s hard for an omega male to abstract himself from thoughts about sex. When it comes to sex, many men today are like the Ethiopian. It’s impossible to contain your sexual desires over a long period of time, because you can turn to devious behavior: some men will start liking sheep, others will get into hentai, and for many, it can be even worse, they will get into a marriage with a single mother. So, what should an omega do if he wants women, but can’t get them.

Let’s begin with the fact that the majority of Russian population are wild, uncultured people of average or low rank. Any sensitive, cultured man is at high risk, because there is a high probability that he will be bullied and treated as an omega male. Not having a high rank in the high school hierarchy, he will be cut off from all relationships with the opposite sex. And even if some girl will show interest in him (he might be an omega, but he has some talent, either can help me with Physics and Mathematics homework, or he knows a foreign language, or knows how to fix a computer). This occurs very rarely in high school, but in college, this can happen more often. Still, if the man is sensitive and cultured, he still lacks the instincts that will help him identify when a woman is interested in him and respond to her interest. Once, when a girl showed some interest in me, I felt like a historian who was told to work as an engineer. I had not a slightest idea what to do.

To make matters worse, in our culture, if a man reaches a certain age without a partner, or worse, remains a virgin, he is labeled “a rotten sheep”. (However, no such bigotry exists toward women!) This definitely does not make life any easier. In addition, no one is able to teach a man what to do when pursuing relationships with women! In our days, there are many people who can teach you foreign languages, computer programming, even fighting with double handed swords, but nobody teaches men to pursue relationships with women. This void has been occupied by frauds: pseudo-psychologists and pick-up gurus, who never treat the problem, but instead hurt the man, who receives a psychological trauma as a result, falls into a greater depression, having lost considerable money. The only person who can teach you how to pursue relationships with women is yourself.

In the beginning, you need to pursue escorts – in Russia, it’s partially legal and accessible, and the prices are satisfactory even for a poor college student. Instead of spending your resources on a gold digger, you can just hire an escort. There is nothing shameful about this. Especially if you don’t have experience communicating with women. In early 19th century, it was considered perfectly normal for a father to take his son to the brothel upon the latter reaching puberty, so that the local fairies would show him everything. But you will take yourself there. Actually, I was once against this method of virginity loss. However, looking at how guys are treated when they are not able to score with a girl, I changed my mind. In today’s society, a 20-year-old male virgin is subjected to much more pressure than earlier. I was lucky enough: at age 21, I met a woman who herself took the initiative and showed me everything. She was actually into far-left politics. I wonder what has become of her now? Hopefully, not in the feminist battle lines – that would be too bad. In addition, time spent with escort will give the man the correct view of sex: it’s pleasurable, sometimes very much so, but not to the point that it’s worth complete exertion of personal effort. Many men come to this realization too late. As a rule, not having f***ed enough, they find one low quality woman, fall in love with her even before sex, marry her, and later come to this forum to post topics like “My ex-wife tries to sue me out of my apartment, please help!” It is much better to look at live bare breasts, because with balls emptied, the brain thinks more clearly.

The next step is to go to a place where the standard of living is lower than where you live. There can be many young and pretty females, who hope that some tourist will fall in love with them and take them away. Act all romantic with them: “In my country/city only cunts and bitches, but I am dreaming of a tender Asian girl. And you are so incredibly beautiful!” Add some other compliment in the style of the comedian Amayak Akopyan or of Turkish animators (“The jewel of my heart!”) and enjoy the demo-version, even a short-lived one. But the main thing is to know how to stop and maintain safety. This was described very well in my posts called the Foreign Affair. And it is actually not necessary to go far: poor nations of FSU might work just as well, and even our own Russian remote villages. I have a group of friends who once went to Ukrainian towns Glokhov and Putivle every month (they now go to Belorussian villages). I went with them once: in principle, they are not much different than South America, even if they are not so exotic. My friends are sitting, drinking vodka (I am drinking kvass), and one of my friends says: “I want some pancakes!”. One of the women sitting nearby got up, left, and returned with pancakes. I myself am a moral, honest person, and all that jazz, but what’s so bad with using someone who wants to use you?

After “communicating” with these women, you will gain experience around women in general. If you want to communicate with women, then you need to communicate with women. There is no other way. Through internet or newspaper posting, does not matter. Let those pick-up gurus suck money out of other fools, but not you. Some people give advice to f**k all women that agree: old, ugly, fat. But why? For example, I am not an alpha male, everyone who knows me can confirm, but I never lowered my standards below a 7. Actually, imho, rate the woman that took your virginity out of 10, and f**k women at most one point lower. For example, if you lost your virginity to an 8, then f**k women who are at least 7. You need to remember that women also need sex, even the beautiful one, and even more so than men. As a rule, sex is slightly higher than the 10th place in his priorities for men, but for women, it is in the top 3. However, men have their self-esteem lowered below the ground in our matriarchal society. Thus, they are afraid to offer sex to women, they are too afraid that they will be rudely rejected. So they lower their standards and date less attractive women. In reality, there aren’t that many alpha males, and they can’t get to all beautiful women. Use this in your favor! After all, you didn’t come from the dumpster, so if you rate yourself low, then why should others rate you higher? Respect yourself! This is the first step, so that others can start respecting you. I heard about persistence, tolerance, and lack of standards. Imho, this is more harmful than helpful. By being persistent, you will just lower your rank and come across as needy. Contrarily, you should not give a damn in a healthy way. The woman thinks: “He doesn’t give a damn => He has a choice => He has other women => Who has access to women? A man with the high rank => He has a high rank”

Even the manosphere writer Protopopov acknowledges this. I have said everything about tolerance and standards earlier in this article. Respect yourself – have sex only with those women that you like and that attract you. In an extreme case, first try to redirect your sexual energy, but if that doesn’t work, then get an escort. Hold the mark. Value and resect yourself. Having used these instructions, young men can satisfy their sexual thirst, and with empty balls and a clear mind, they can pay attention to other issues. The manosphere philosopher Arigor pointed out two types of men in his article called the “Line of Demarcation”. The first category of men is obsessed about how we can get sex, while the second category is more concerned about their rights and status in society. Having obtained both sex and more importantly a soberer outlook on it (it’s pleasant but not worth great sacrifices that a drug addict makes for a dose of the drug), then young men with raging hormones can move from the first category to the second. The ice had broken.
Last edited by newbgold on June 5th, 2016, 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I'm in Ukraine now. Kiev a week ago, Dnipropetrovsk now. Very cheap living here, and that's why I'm here, not the women.

Most of the above is true. Women here are not desperate. They don't worship western men. They have plenty of local men to choose from. They are no more beautiful than good-liking American women. Fewer disgusting two-ton Tebbies, but also fewer two-ton Tonies, though plenty of mildly overweight people. Some women in war paint and other battle gear, and they do stand out like cheap whores. Most women look normal: no high-heels, minimal makeup, nice but not flashy dress.

I especially agree that escorts are the way to go for men who really want sex or need experience. I prefer masturbation myself: cheaper, more convenient, no risk of disease or unpleasant experience, more pleasurable, at least for those with a good imagination. Nothing wrong with a society where most men are forced to use escorts. This is how things SHOULD be. Get rid of marriage, women get pregnant from sperm banks or one night stands with men with good genes, women become prostitutes in lieu of a husband providing for them or state paid child support. This is the liberal path forward that will benefit men.

Men who want to bring back the patriarchy are fighting a doomed battle. Do like I did. Get a vasectomy, optionally donate to a sperm bank beforehand of you think your genes are worth preserving, never marry, never co-habitate, pay women for sex, either professionals escorts or helping out poor single mothers in exchange for sex, masturbate if you can't afford to pay.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ok in a nuts shell white women suck. I mean what is about white people to be like this? It seems like the last places are maybe South America and places in Asia and I say maybe because places are changing.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Thanks for the translated articles.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

chanta76 wrote:Ok in a nuts shell white women suck. I mean what is about white people to be like this? It seems like the last places are maybe South America and places in Asia and I say maybe because places are changing.
Women naturally have high sex drive, but something has happened so that they are all repressing it. Hypergamy only refers to marriage and children. If a woman wants sex with a live man rather than masturbating, she should naturally lower her standards, perhaps get pregnant with the alpha via a one-night stand and then have daily sex with the beta. Instead, the women shut themselves down sexually. The problem is worst with developed countries, and actually "yellow" Japanese women are the worst affected of all, which is why the men are responding by becoming "herbivores". In olden days in Europe, it was thought that women were the lusty sex and men were more spiritual and had to keep the women under control lest they have orgies all the time. Now the women are all frigid. Problem is worst with lesbian couples, hence the phrase "lesbian bed death".

Obesity epidemic probably related to sex famine. Both men and women getting pleasure from eating rather than sex. In the body type thread, I mentioned I have a six-pack. No big deal. Easy to control your appetite if you are having four hours of orgasms a day like me. Via masturbation, unfortunately, since I can't find an acceptable partner.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Another thing. While sitting at a cafe in Kiev last week, I overheard two men from the United States talking. Evidently, they were here looking for wives. Average faces, aged maybe 30, overweight, no muscles, poorly dressed. After a while, they started talking about what the Bible says God wants women to do. Adama types, in other words. You just know these guys don't get much sex in the USA and they will fall madly in love with the first decent looking woman here in Ukraine who decides she wants a green card and so nods her head at all their stupid questions about "are you saved?" and "do you accept Jesus add your personal Lord and Savior?" Best thing is, the women can refuse to have sex prior to marriage, and then one night is enough to legally consummate the marriage (if that law is even on the books anymore) and after they can divorce rape the fools.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yup, and you also have Brazilian blogs where Brazilian men are complaining about the women there.

Many American men move overseas only to pick the worst woman of the bunch. I think the main thing men today need to learn is simply to figure out the differences between good and bad women.

Yes, and thank God I wasn't born in Russia. I bet it probably is like a bunch of high school bullying. I don't even think I have met one Russian woman that was likable. Each one of those Russian women seemed to be the biggest feminists imaginable, full of back talk, the inability to shut up, the love of arguing with a man and being right. The ones I have encountered seem more screwed up than some American women I've met in my life. At least the American white women weren't always complete argumentative big mouths. Remember that feminism is part of communism. It is how they capture the hearts of women. Those Russian women were "freed" long before white American and European women were. A full generation's head start.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

newbgold wrote:Here is the translation of the second article.

This article debunks more myths about Russian women. There is some talk that Russian women are perceived as beautiful, because there was no Inquisition in Russia in the middle ages and so most beautiful Russian women were not burned at the stake. On the other hand, many Western European women were burned at the stake in the Middle Ages, and as a result, there are less beautiful women there today. I personally think that this is insane babble. But this article briefly mentions this extraordinary belief. I don't think that Russian women are beautiful at all, and they were mostly ugly landwhales in the Soviet times. And this article refutes this myth that Russian women are beautiful, but with not enough arguments. I will later refute this myth myself even more.

There are two things where I personally disagree with the author. He writes that Russian women overdressing is just a sign of bad taste and outrageous style. I respectfully disagree. I personally like when a beautiful woman wears skirts, lipstick, makeup, and heels (provided that those heels are not too high, because I am 5'10). Maybe I like a well-dressed woman so much after seeing so many American women dressed in pajamas and flip flops. But I do need to mention that Russian women overdress so much with the ulterior motive of possibly attracting some oligarch loaded with money. Still, I like my women to be well-dressed, with a good sense of feminine style.
The other point where I disagree with the author is when he writes that Western men only seek Russian women as a last resort, after striking out with Latin American and Asian women. This is so not true. From what I observe, it's completely the other way around. American and British men first go to Eastern Europe and former USSR. Then, if they don't fulfill the requirements of Slavic women, only then do they go on to Latin American and Asian woman. Maybe I am wrong, but this comes from personal observations and from experience of men that I know.

Here goes the article:

http://www.masculist.ru/blogs/dobryi-ry ... chiny.html

Mythbusters: Russian Women

In the mass culture, the Russian man is constantly portrayed as an alcoholic, thug, slacker,
a rude peasant, and even as some trashy guy. Russian women are portrayed very differently.
The media positions them as the best in the world – the most beautiful, most faithful, most
trustworthy – in all, the best of the best. One female blogger even stated that the Russian Woman ™ had long become the national brand. Like French wine. Like Brazilian coffee. Like products manufactured in China.
This statement holds on the set of myths that I will try to bust in this article.

Myth 1. Russian women – the most beautiful ones.

The media, marriage agencies, and many bloggers of all varieties state that Russian women are the most beautiful, eclipsing European women with their beauty (not to even mention women outside of Europe). How do they explain this? Usually, they don’t. Most beautiful – and no questions asked. In the reality, the percentage of beautifies and uglies is the same among women of Russia, Great Britain, and New Zealand. But only Russian women put on all the fancy clothes and put on makeup even to take out garbage or go to the store on the nearby street. In Europe, the Russian woman can be recognized on the street by her “battle gear” and cheap jewelry (only African women can compete with them in this department). If you go to the beach and see a woman in high heels – 90% chance is that she is Russian. If a woman came to the gym in the evening makeup – same thing. In my opinion, this is just bad taste, but some people find this beautiful.

However, some find some basis to support this myth. For instance, in Europe, there was once inquisition, which burned many more or less beautiful women, and this is how European women degraded – they started to look like crocodiles and goblins as a result. This story begins during the Reformation in the 16th century, when Protestants and Catholics made up and spread different scary libels against each other. In 19th century, various clerics would also make up similar myths. At the end of the 20th century, this myth has caught on with the new, unexpected crowd - various marriage agencies that try to sell Russian brides abroad, and Russian feminist magazines. Of course, this myth has nothing to do with the reality - just enough to look at the faces of European and Russian women (both celebrities and models, as well as those of ordinary women), compare old portraits and photographs of Russian and European aristocracies – you won’t find any differences. Of course, among Russian, as well as other women, some are beautiful, but there is no special outstanding beauty that Russian women possess. Unfortunately.

Myth 2. Russian women are less demanding to men and less liberated

This is why foreigners go for them so much (will talk more of this below). In reality, Russian women to the contrary are much most mercantile. Let’s take a simple scenario: the coffee date. If you meet a Western European or an American woman, everybody pays for himself, because women have the same rights as men, and she can work and earn money the same way, so she must pay for her own part of the date. Paying for the entire date with a Latin woman = to express the desire to escalate the relationship further, and also to take full responsibility. You did something pleasant for me – I will do something pleasant for you. By doing something pleasant, I don’t necessarily mean sex – she can cook dinner for you at home, or treat you to a meal, in exchange of you paying for both during the date. In any case, this means that she is ready take your relationship to the next level. In the case of the Russian woman, you pay for her, without getting any guarantee that you will see her again, let alone that she will respond to your call ( and definitely not expect that she herself will call). Sex tourists in Russia are warned that the Russian woman would not bring her wallet to the date – she is absolutely positive that the man must pay completely in every case.

The phenomenon, turned in Russia into the slogan “the man must” and is a complete rebuttal of Russian women being less liberated. In 1990s, American feminists came to Russia with a missionary purpose, and they noticed that not only do Russian women agree with them in general, but also think that man must still cater to them, must solve their problems, must pay for them, and so on. If Western European women having equal rights also have equal responsibilities, and must work equally together with the men. However, Russian women want to have equal rights, but at the same time, be completely liberated from any responsibility. And this is being perpetuated in the mass culture, and even amongst the men. “The real man will always pay. You think I am dirty poor”, any proud Russian man will state. Unlike European countries, our boys are taught since early childhood that you should always put the girl first, and if a girl hits you on the cheek – turn your forehead, and then apologize to her. And women’s liberation is not even needed, since the man owes her everything in the first place.

Myth 3. Russian women are capable of sacrifice.

This myth was already taken apart earlier. But let’s focus on this in more detail – it’s far too spread out. Usually, this myth is supported by 19th century poetry. But the wife of knight Trubetskoy was raised in a very different era in a very different culture! Comparing her to the modern Russian woman – is just as silly as comparing the 15th century knight Pierre Terrail, seigneur de Bayard with Elton John – after all, both of these men were given knighthood. How can a woman be willing to make sacrifices if she was raised to think that she is always right and no matter what she will never be punished?

For example, they gave out chocolate cookies in my school cafeteria – we liked them a lot and everyone tried to snatch one more cookie. I was lucky that day - I snagged one more cookie and left the cafeteria with the “prize”, thinking that I will eat the cookies in class. But the teacher caught me – she was very mad that I took two cookies, because two girls didn’tget them (possibly someone other than me also took two cookies instead of one) – the girls were standing behind her and made pouty lips. I gave the teacher one cookie, but she demanded that I also give the second cookie to the other girl. “You are a man, you should take it like a man. And also, sweet tasty food is not for boys.” You might say this incident is trivial. But its these trivial incidents that cause everything else. I think that every boy experienced something similar. There is a little collection of similar stories in “The Textbook” by Olegue Novoselov. Russian women are raised in their childhood as a privileged caste, and that’s why they can’t even fathom to make sacrifices, especially in their interactions with men.

I remember another story from my school years, which took place with another boy. A boy argued with a girl in the physical education class. I don’t know the cause of the argument, but he committed a horrible crime – he pushed her and she fell. The angry gym teacher (who looked like an muscular thug from new Russian movies) ran to the boy, raised him by his neck and literally threw him out of the gym, opening the door with the boy. Then, the gym teacher raised the boy by the neck again, put him in the corner and with a wild yell commanded him to stand there until the end of class, and gave him an F for the class.A real man will always defend the woman of any age and her honor. You can’t beat a woman. But you can beat an 11-year-old boy. If he hurt a woman. In Western Europe, where women are supposedly all narcissist and feminist, both of these teachers would have been sued and never allowed to work in school again. But in our countries – such treatment of boys is the norm. Russian women are told since childhood that they have no need to make sacrifices. Instead, everyone should sacrifice for them.

Myth 4. Foreigners love Russian women, while Russian men don’t give them value and treat them as nothing special.

Some years ago, Western European and American men, those who had trouble with their own women for some reason, decided to find their wives in other, more poor countries, and among local women, there were some who wanted to marry the foreign prince, so that he could take them away to his own magical Western paradise. And of course, sex tourists also started going to these countries. Looking at all this, some shrewd businesspeople organized these so-called “romance tours”. A small group of foreigners went on them, and they were shown the best tourist sites of the country. And then, meeting with local young women were organized in the evenings. This practice existed and still exists in Asia and Latin America, and in 1990s, it began in the FSU countries. Foreigners ran there at once. In other countries, this industry was already well-developed by that time. Lots of money was made from this industry, and gold diggers as well as professional prostitutes and escorts were used to entice the incoming foreign men. Use of prostitutes also sucked additional money from the clients. However, foreigners soon realized that they are not dealing with white women with Asian meekness. Rather soon, the foreign guests quickly grew cold to the Russian women. The ones remaining were complete undesirables, those who were rejected even by Latin American and Asian women. For a Russian woman of the 1990s, even the worst foreigner was hitherto better than a Russian man. At that time, it was not necessarily a foreigner with a golden billion, any foreigner would do. This resulted in the obsessive love of Russian women to vacation affairs in fancy hotels abroad. That’s why the name “Natasha” has long become figurative abroad, symbolizing an easy Russian woman. Or simply, a Russian prostitute.

Think about it: you live in Western Europe, belong to the middle class, have a monthly salary 3 times greater than in Russia, you are still young, you take care of yourself. You can’t find a woman in your own country? Good, then the rest of the world is open for you. There are Latin American and Asian women – they treat the man with more respect than the Russian women, and they are better in bed. So the men that go to Russia to marry are usually those men who can’t succeed anywhere else. And of course, some men with a strange fetish.

Here is the explanation of the “best” Russian women. Unfortunately, for a number of reasons, building a relationship with a Russian woman can be compared to the town Megaton from the game Fallout 3, built near atomic bomb. Will it explode or not? If it explodes, when will that be? Nobody knows. What to do in this situation? There are many options. And they are all shown on this website. In any case, good luck to you whatever option you choose.
Oh that's very good.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Would one of the moderators please rebuke Adama for quoting an enormous chunk of text and then adding nothing to it? There are 2 reasons for quoting: the original is controversial and you are concerned the author might go back and delete/edit what he originally wrote; or you want to address the original point by point, in which case you selectively quote.

Adama, is there nothing in your Bible about doing unto others as you would have them do unto you?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

newbgold wrote:Here is the first article from the site http://www.masculist.ru.

This article talks about how Russian women behave abroad and how they the Western men had suffered. There is a lot of history in this article, how Russian brides started coming to the West, and how this phenomenon began at time just before the collapse of Communism in late 1980s. There is also mention that men in the West had awakened to the reality how conning Russian women can be, and how Western men don't want Russian women anymore. I also translated the four comments after the article. One of the comments mentions Roosh V and his followers, and calls them deluded fools.

So, here goes:

http://masculist.ru/blogs/sravnenie-evr ... -mire.html

The Myth of the World's Best Women:

So, gentlemen, we have all heard it. Myth that Russian women are the best women in the world and have the greatest popularity in the world. This is what Russian women themselves believe and have an inflated sense of their own worth. But priceless they are not.

Simply, in the Soviet times, foreigners were not ordinary people in eyes of most Soviets. They were demi-Gods. Supermen. They smoke exotic cigarettes and chew bubblegum! They have groovy sunglasses, designer clothes, and each and every one of them is always groovy. Anyone who can remember USSR, call recall that an empty Coca-Cola bottle was never thrown away into the trash, but instead placed in the most visible spot and regularly dusted. Demonstrating that people in this household could afford to drink Coca-Cola… An exotic, rare drink, terribly expensive… This now sounds ridiculous, but IT WAS REAL! Some plastic bag with Latin letters was never disposed or re-used, but it was carefully kept, just in case one needs to show off their status… The plastic bag was never used without utmost necessity. Jeans made in India, now costing ten bucks, had the price of an expensive suit. The same way Hugo Boss and Armani are now worth. People gave away 2-3 monthly salaries for such jeans. The Soviets could not grasp life abroad. The only people with access to travel abroad were the elite and some Russian young women who were lucky enough (of course the best of the best, most beautiful and cunning ones. From very well-off families. Others never had any access to foreigners.)

Any plumber from Europe, one who was constantly rejected by local women, could come to Moscow and pick out the most beautiful girls. There was an unbelievably high demand for him in the Soviet Union. Just amazing popularity. Like that of a movie star. He saw a completely different reality at home in his country. Crooked mugs of constantly irritated women, fat, old, mean, but with crowns on their heads… But in the Soviet Union, such beauties are smiling at him, and are behaving in such a pleasant manner, the head is spinning. The brains are exploding, and at the end, he marries one such Soviet beautiful girl, after having gone through several of them.
This Russian girl marries her plumber, moves with him to the West, and writes back to the family that the West in a paradise on Earth. Everyone grovels before her, she is now the queen. Of course. But we have to take into account that these Westerners were but mere mortals… and plumbers. Yes, they smoked cigarettes unaffordable even to members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences. No Soviet high level manager could afford the clothes worn daily in the West. But not because the people in the West were so groovy, but because USSR protected its own production and all imports were rare. Imported products were expensive because they were so rare.
But soon the Russian bride realized people in Western countries were still regular people.

The so-called good one, the so-called best one in the world, this Russian girl would dump her Western husband very soon. She would take away most of his property and money, and would additionally receive full financial support. (For example, in Germany, the husband must fully support his ex-wife until she decided to start working. If he has a large salary, and the ex-wife is lazy and uneducated, then the support last his whole lifetime. Let me point out – this is not even alimony. He would also have to pay her alimony in addition to the full support.) And then, her life as a club slut would begin. Until she would find some rich sugar daddy.

During the break up of USSR, Europe became flooded with such brides. And the West choked.

In today’s world, the myth that Russian women are the best exists only in Russia itself, and only amongst the females. In Europe, this myth had long perished. I once tried to introduce my cousin to my German coworker. He became terrified! To marry a Russian woman?! Dear Lord, spare me from that! He nervously waved his arms. Without learning about her, without looking at her picture. Long story short, they now learned to use their head in the West.

There is another case. My German classmate heard this myth of Russian women. Perhaps from his uncles who once visited the USSR. The classmate comes to me and tells me that he has trouble with his German girlfriend. They had a fallout. Now, he wants to go the Russian music club to find himself a girl. Really asked me to invite him. I don’t frequent music clubs and I told him that this is a shitty idea and won’t lead anywhere good. But he still went to the club.

I see him next Monday. He looks distressed. He asks me how we can live and survive with those bitches. The first one thinks that she is at least the model Claudia Schiffer. Her requirements and expectation are not less than that. Pride, conceit, narcissism are just off the charts. I reply to him that told you so. I live alone for so many years. I don’t even talk to these bitches. Russian women may take the crown off her heads, but only when they reach the age when they lose the last ounce of their looks. And this is in part to the myth that Russian women are the best in the world.

(I must note that my German classmate is a very handsome guy. Truly good-lucking to be sent to Hollywood. Not like me.)

Comments:

Comment 1:
There is a Western DOCUMENTARY about foreigners that came to Russia and chose their brides. I forgot the name, but I can try to find it in Google. Then I was shocked. Two Western guys are sitting and the marriage agency representative shows them an album with pictures of our Russian dimwit girls who dream to get out of USSR. Those guys were choosing sluts just like in a whorehouse.

Comment 2:
Mercy! Write more such articles! Definitely!

Comment 3:
Today, we have a new brand of Western (mostly American) deluded young men who deify Russian ladies. The main reason is that beautiful Western women don’t fall for average beta males, but there is a possibility to find someone in Russia (with an American passport). And that’s not all. These guys think that Russian women are the last women that respect “traditional family values”. I laughed my head off when I read posts from these naive dummies. They think with their dig, and can’t fathom what nonsense they talk.
Any comments with real life experience with Russian and Ukrainian women lead to the poster being banned. For example, these dummies frequent sites such as this one: : http://www.returnofkings.com/4194/why-r ... e-the-best. They are completely nuts. And their leader, a man of Iranian descent with an American passport, looks like a chimp, a complete omega. He lives in Eastern Europe (for six months in each country) and has sex with younger women by kneeling and supplicating in front of them and promising them the American paradise (although for more than 10 years he hasn’t worked a single day and lives on his parents’ money).He also advocates that American men like him move to Russia/Ukraine because of “traditional values” there, etc. Total idiocy.

Comment 4:
I can’t speak for Europe and USA, but many Russian (and other FSU) brides left for Turkey, Egypt, and Arabic countries and got what they deserved.

Whoops. Yup, try saying anything bad about those women on a Russian women's site. It really is an instant banning. No discussion. And it is an IP ban. They don't want to see you ever again. lol No criticism allowed. I bet they would make it illegal to investigate.

I am glad I never registered at ReturnoftheKings. Most of these guys are just sex addicts who like to brag.

I used to be friends with some Eastern European women and they told me all about Russian women. These are women of different nationalities who didn't know each other.

And Russian woman have big mouths. Watch for it. Completely argumentative. Not in a hostile way, but in an irritating way. That's enough for me right there.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Russian women want to have equal rights, but at the same time, be completely liberated from any responsibility.
Is not because "Russian". Is because "women". :P
It’s impossible to contain your sexual desires over a long period of time, because you can turn to devious behavior: some men will start liking sheep, others will get into hentai, and for many, it can be even worse, they will get into a marriage with a single mother.
"Marriage with a single mother" even worse than "liking sheep". :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything