Russian women strip on the street and beg for husbands

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Russian women strip on the street and beg for husbands

Post by Hero »

I don't know quite what to say about this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... SBAND.html
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian women strip on the street and beg for husbands

Post by Yohan »

['Do you have 100 roubles for a T-shirt. We are going to Nizhniy Novgorod. This is a quest. Please help us.']

Looks like a prank or a so-called social experiment. Indeed, Russian women are looking nice and show up with good manners. Western women can learn a lot from them. They did nothing wrong, just showing their bodies and in return they ask drivers who stopped in a very polite way to give them some money.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Who cares what women in Russia are doing.
Bring a Russian woman to America and she will become fat and ugly. She will ensure that you die first so that she can give what you worked to create to her family. If people move to Russia they will be a slave to that little parasite Putin. People of the West don't want anything to do with Russia.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

If these desperate women are prepared to degrade themselves like this I'd imagine their future husbands (if they're lucky) will be of a similar quality. They've paid £250 for the privelege too which indicates that the creator of this crass idea is most likely a con artist preying on the gullible and needy.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I guess it's not too surprising. I mean, if Russian women are willing to post photos of themselves in their underwear on the internet for the whole wide world to see, why wouldn't they be willing to hang out in their underwear by the side of the road?
ironfist
Freshman Poster

Post by ironfist »

Hero wrote:I guess it's not too surprising. I mean, if Russian women are willing to post photos of themselves in their underwear on the internet for the whole wide world to see, why wouldn't they be willing to hang out in their underwear by the side of the road?
:lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:I don't know quite what to say about this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... SBAND.html
That was hilarious. Women will do anything for money, even Russian women. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

There was no 3 day workshop and they didn't pay £250 and they are not begging for husbands. It's just a bizarre and desperate way of them begging for money. Dangerous too because I know how whacked Russian drivers can be.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Isn't this Tatarstan? I know it's in the Russian Federation, but that doesn't mean they're RUSSIAN (just like Swedish citizenship doesn't make someone Swedish).

Well, they look good to me. I get the sense this is just a bold strategy to get some spare cash- cutting right to something that'll probably work that isn't hooking. A little surprised they're wearing underwear like that though- I was expecting thongs & all kinds of designs on the bras.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

My question is if they can afford to pay £250 for a supposed course why would they be out on the street begging for 100 rub (£1) ?

The Daily Mail are liars.

Basically this was a nothing story so the Daily Mail had to spice it up with their lies.