Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Any info on Dream Connections Romance Tours?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Rexmike
Freshman Poster

Any info on Dream Connections Romance Tours?

Post by Rexmike » December 19th, 2016, 5:07 am

Hey All,
I'm new to this forum. I've been to the UA back in the 2010 -2012 timeframe. I reconsidering going back to the UA find a wife. Is there a forum in which former clients discuss their experience with Dream Connections? I like the ethos of the company (at least what they present to prospective clients) but I do have some reservations about them. The main is the price and the other is the question of exactly how the ladies are screened by DC. DC is not specific about how they do their screening and I see no valid reason for them to be secretive about it. So are there any existing threads in this website's forums that discuss these issues? Thanks,

Rexmike

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Info on Dream Connections

Post by Winston » December 19th, 2016, 6:49 pm

Yes we have a huge mega active thread on Dream Connections and Mark Davis here.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9751

You can post your questions there. I have the same reservations too. I will elaborate more on them in that thread. DC seems great as a romance tour company. But their success rate is very misleading and their process of screening ladies is vague and unsubstantiated. I will go into detail why later in that thread above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Any info on Dream Connections Romance Tours?

Post by Winston » December 19th, 2016, 9:12 pm

If you dislike the unusually high price of DC, you can consider AFA. It is cheaper and has a wider variety of countries to choose from. So it beats DC on both price and variety of countries to choose from.

http://www.loveme.com/go/happierabroad

http://www.loveme.com/go/happierabroad&path=/tour/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne