Where to go in Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Where to go in Russia?

Post by fschmidt »

For a society be successful, its people must be religious nonmorons. The West is nonreligious morons, the worst case. I don't know if black Africa is religious but they are morons. Muslims and Hindus are religious but are morons. The Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese are nonmorons but are not religious. That seems to leave Russia as the only society with any hope.

So I would like to visit Russia to see if its people are religious nonmorons. I would go this summer with my family for about 5 days. The obvious choices are Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Where should I go? And any other suggestions are welcome.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Where to go in Russia?

Post by Johnny1975 »

Sochi.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Johnny1975 wrote:Sochi.
Why?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

St. Petersburg is better for families and tourists. It has romantic architecture and a european style city. Moscow has a lot of nice historic sites too, not just red square. The museums are magnificent too.

As for moral people, i dont know. Russians arent big on morality. They are big on loyalty to family and survival. They dont have a western moral code. And the Orthodox religion isnt much different from Catholicism. Most people just pay lip service to it.

If you want good morality i think Poland would be better for that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

fschmidt wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Sochi.
Why?
It's warm and hilly.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:St. Petersburg is better for families and tourists. It has romantic architecture and a european style city. Moscow has a lot of nice historic sites too, not just red square. The museums are magnificent too.

As for moral people, i dont know. Russians arent big on morality. They are big on loyalty to family and survival. They dont have a western moral code. And the Orthodox religion isnt much different from Catholicism. Most people just pay lip service to it.

If you want good morality i think Poland would be better for that.
I don't know, Russia is undergoing a religious revival, very explicitly promoted by Putin and the government. Keep in mind they're still trying to undo 70+ years of communism, then 10 years of predatory klepto-capitalism imposed by the west, both amoral systems at best. And I think most people familiar with with the Russian Orthodox church will tell you its adherents by and large take their religion more seriously than Catholics.

Sochi does have tolerable winters, a beautiful setting, and is a great health venue.

Poland probably does take its Catholicism more seriously than any other country. I spent Easter there in 2014. All the stores and most of the restaurants close at 4 p.m. on Friday, and don't open until Tuesday morning. The people I rented from went to church a total of about 15 hours over the weekend.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gsjackson wrote:Sochi does have tolerable winters, a beautiful setting, and is a great health venue.
I would go in the summer. Are you recommending Sochi over Saint Petersburg?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:For a society be successful, its people must be religious nonmorons. The West is nonreligious morons, the worst case. I don't know if black Africa is religious but they are morons. Muslims and Hindus are religious but are morons. The Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese are nonmorons but are not religious. That seems to leave Russia as the only society with any hope.

So I would like to visit Russia to see if its people are religious nonmorons. I would go this summer with my family for about 5 days. The obvious choices are Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Where should I go? And any other suggestions are welcome.
You're a religious moron. Why don't you go to Israhell? I'm sure Russians will slit your throat after you're scamming them.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:You're a religious moron. Why don't you go to Israhell? I'm sure Russians will slit your throat after you're scamming them.
Posts like this make me feel so good about screwing over Americans. Yesterday I screwed Americans out of $1855.55 and I feel good. Of course I won't screw over Russians unless I am sure that they are vile human scum like Americans are.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Sochi does have tolerable winters, a beautiful setting, and is a great health venue.
I would go in the summer. Are you recommending Sochi over Saint Petersburg?
Sochi is much smaller, and has a climate that would make year-round living easier for someone used to, say, west Texas. St Petersburg is beautiful in the summer, the only drawback being, from my standpoint, the fact that the sun doesn't go down until almost midnight and rises a few short hours later, which aren't optimal sleeping conditions. It's the reverse in the winter -- very short daylight hours -- which can be depressing.

Russia has a very diverse population, as you once pointed out, and I'm sure you can find pockets of whatever you're looking for, but you have to define clearly what that is. I'd expect the sense of morality of most of the people includes notions of sexual normalcy and not exploiting other people, regardless of their intelligence level -- both concepts that don't seem to appeal to your moral sensibilities. I don't know how morally attuned the remaining Jewish population in Russia is, but I've read that they are, by and large, quite nationalistic and patriotic, and support Mother Russia and its current religious revival, unlike western Jews who want to tear down nation-states (along with traditional morality) and replace them with amoral world government.

What I like about Russia -- and I expect to be going in a couple of months -- is the words that are spoken to the people by the political leadership. They are adult words, reasonable and pragmatic yet tinged with idealism and visions of a better society, in contrast to the American public discourse, which is absolutely nothing but lies and propaganda encouraging them to support more wars. No wonder they've become completely moronic. So, how much morality you'll find in Russia, as you define it -- who knows? But the non-moron part -- I'll be very surprised if that isn't clearly in evidence.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:You're a religious moron. Why don't you go to Israhell? I'm sure Russians will slit your throat after you're scamming them.
Posts like this make me feel so good about screwing over Americans. Yesterday I screwed Americans out of $1855.55 and I feel good. Of course I won't screw over Russians unless I am sure that they are vile human scum like Americans are.

I'm sure you'll decide that when you get there, that they are - as the goal posts keep shifting, as I and others have noticed on this website forum; you have a twisted mind and mentality that doesn't escape everyone.

Burn in hell.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Bring back the Cossacks? Don't go to Russia...keep Russia pure and innocent. Jews should all go to Israel and go live in their self-made ghettos, that's where you belong,
with your international swindling friends.
BenT
Freshman Poster

Post by BenT »

What exactly is he doing that's scamming people? Lawyer?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Not that it means anything, but everyday some people on this forum confess to how much they hate humanity. With the words of their own mouths they testify against themselves. And listen to the reasons which they use to justify their hatred. Astonishing and amazing to read these things daily.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:The Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese are nonmorons but are not religious.
That they are nonmorons is not really true. They are nonmorons in analytic intelligence but mainly morons in synthetic intelligence.