Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 7th, 2017, 3:00 am

I thought before giving up on the idea of marrying a white female, I would check one last time that all white females everywhere really are sluts now. That is the feedback on all the research I have done. In particular, it seems that EE females are even more slutty than their Western counterparts, albeit a less offensive class of sluts. Obviously marriage for anyone in the modern West was never going to be ideal, but one would have to draw the line at marrying total sluts. There are good marriages, bad marriages and non marriages, and that would be an example of the latter.

If it can be confirmed that no non-slut white females exist, I should just give up and go to the Philippines in the next few months. It looks like you can get a one year visa for $90.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2345
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 7th, 2017, 7:00 am

Cornfed wrote:I thought before giving up on the idea of marrying a white female, I would check one last time that all white females everywhere really are sluts now. That is the feedback on all the research I have done.
So let me get this straight..... White women who refuse to sleep with you are sluts, BECAUSE they simply choose better men with whom to copulate.

If there was ever a case of sour grapes, this is it.

I suggest you go to the Philippines and marry your street prostitute of choice because white women are darn smart to keep their legs slapped shut in your midst.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 7th, 2017, 7:12 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:So let me get this straight..... White women who refuse to sleep with you are sluts, BECAUSE they simply choose better men with whom to copulate.
No, females who chose to copulate with a lot of different men for whatever reason are sluts and therefore unmarrigable. Most Western sluts actually choose to copulate with worse men than me for reasons we have gone into, which I don't see what you have an issue with given your view of American sheboons. Obviously females who commit bestiality with the likes of you are right out of consideration, so if a lot of EE females are in that category then that answers my question. If white females really are as far gone as they seem it makes sense to just give up on them.

drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by drealm » May 7th, 2017, 7:24 am

What do you expect to elicit from this forum? Researching a place requires going there and getting first hand experience. You cannot confirm anything from the internet. This is the opposite of doing research.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 7th, 2017, 7:27 am

drealm wrote:What do you expect to elicit from this forum? Researching a place requires going there and getting first hand experience. You cannot confirm anything from the internet. This is the opposite of doing research.
It is obviously not the first time I have looked into this question. I am just giving it a last chance for someone to chime in that some area is agreeable with non-slut females. I could then look into it and if it seemed plausible go there. I don't think it is worth roaming the world in search of seemingly mythical decent white females with the information I have now.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 7th, 2017, 7:58 am

Maybe decent white women exist right under your nose but you havent found them because they dont parade around exposing flesh or hang around places sluts hang around.

Perhaps instead of going around the world all that is needed is a change in the world you live in. If you want to see sluts that is all you will see.

Admittedly the good ones are rare. But even more rare if you dont cross paths with them

What is the difference between a slut and a bitch? A slut sleeps with anyone. A bitch sleeps with anyone except you :lol:

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 7th, 2017, 8:06 am

Kradmelder wrote:Maybe decent white women exist right under your nose but you havent found them because they dont parade around exposing flesh or hang around places sluts hang around.
No it has come to the point where I have to admit this is not the case, rather than die of old age expecting things to improve any day now. And anyway it doesn't make sense, as it is not the females that are the problem as such - it is the system. It is just not realistic to expect females to be good relationship material under an effectively communist system where they look to the government to be their protector and provider.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 7th, 2017, 8:12 am

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Maybe decent white women exist right under your nose but you havent found them because they dont parade around exposing flesh or hang around places sluts hang around.
No it has come to the point where I have to admit this is not the case, rather than die of old age expecting things to improve any day now. And anyway it doesn't make sense, as it is not the females that are the problem as such - it is the system. It is just not realistic to expect females to be good relationship material under an effectively communist system where they look to the government to be their protector and provider.

Thankfully for white people the government here provides nothing. No safety net between yourself and living on the street. And with violent criminal darkies free to run riot, non liberal race aware white men are the only security. So for women it is sell your fanny or wise up and be a good partner to a man or make your own living and hire security.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 7th, 2017, 8:27 am

Kradmelder wrote:Thankfully for white people the government here provides nothing. No safety net between yourself and living on the street. And with violent criminal darkies free to run riot, non liberal race aware white men are the only security. So for women it is sell your fanny or wise up and be a good partner to a man or make your own living and hire security.
Well, that seems to be about half true. The government seems to provide females affirmative action jobs. If you were running the country as a business, why would you ever train a female as a doctor when often times she just was using med school as a dating service or often would quit to have children in her 30s? That makes no sense.

SA seems to be about half as horrible as the West, but then you also get the entitlement mentality in females whereby they think getting married entitles them to a comfortable life without them doing anything because of the abundance of cheap labor. I thought of trying to rescue some SA girl from life in a squatter camp on the assumption that she might be grateful for this and be a good wife, but this doesn’t seem on the cards.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 7th, 2017, 8:38 am

None quit to have babies. Every female doctor i know has kids and works. Some hire nannies. White ones. The same for female lawyers and accountants. I know one female ca who just got back from a holiday in europe with her daughters. Always worked. You live in a fantasy land of negativity. Peofessional women do not quit to have careers and put all their eggs in one basket dependant on a man.

Just because they choose not to be dependent on you fowsnt make it a bad choice. In fact it is a wise one.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 7th, 2017, 8:49 am

Kradmelder wrote:None quit to have babies. Every female doctor i know has kids and works. Some hire nannies. White ones. The same for female lawyers and accountants. I know one female ca who just got back from a holiday in europe with her daughters. Always worked. You live in a fantasy land of negativity. Peofessional women do not quit to have careers and put all their eggs in one basket dependant on a man.
Your feminist position that there is no downside either to the kids or the profession to having women do this instead of just giving men the jobs is insane. Even without the Jews and darkies, societies with your viewpoint would be doomed. But getting back to the topic, as stated, SA is about halfway between sanity and the West. In the West, females can currently rely on the state to provide for them more than equivalent men until they are menopausal. Hence they are worthless. End of story. All the false rape and DV nonsense, divorce court plundering and so forth are just icing on the cake.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 7th, 2017, 9:05 am

Nice one Krad. By sending your daughter to med school, you have probably cost your society more than a huge family of welfare sponging criminal darkies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... rgeon.html

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Man With a Plan » May 7th, 2017, 5:47 pm

Do I have this correct?

You're super-ultra-pro-white, yes? So, what's this I read about "giving up on white women"? If you're as pro-white as you claim, that isn't an option. Moreover, NO race of women -- white or otherwise -- owes you anything. Not their time, not their loyalty, not their body. So, are they sluts because they sleep with everyone including you, or are they sluts because they sleep with everyone but you? If you're white you're at the top of the male totem pole. So perhaps the issue is that you're unattractive to them? In any case, if you choose to see the girls with loose knickers then that is what you will see. I've read your posts around the forum and you have unreasonable demands. Neediness and irrational demands aren't attractive, and women can smell that kind of stuff.

Honestly, your best bet is to visit Asia, where your white skin will put you in the upper echelon of the dating pool -- above even some local men. Though you can't be a white nationalist if doing that, so I expect your typical posting rhetoric to change.
The Grey Menace.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 7th, 2017, 6:10 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:Do I have this correct?

You're super-ultra-pro-white, yes? So, what's this I read about "giving up on white women"? If you're as pro-white as you claim, that isn't an option. Moreover, NO race of women -- white or otherwise -- owes you anything. Not their time, not their loyalty, not their body. So, are they sluts because they sleep with everyone including you, or are they sluts because they sleep with everyone but you? If you're white you're at the top of the male totem pole. So perhaps the issue is that you're unattractive to them? In any case, if you choose to see the girls with loose knickers then that is what you will see. I've read your posts around the forum and you have unreasonable demands. Neediness and irrational demands aren't attractive, and women can smell that kind of stuff.

Honestly, your best bet is to visit Asia, where your white skin will put you in the upper echelon of the dating pool -- above even some local men. Though you can't be a white nationalist if doing that, so I expect your typical posting rhetoric to change.

Some people who cannot get women would be better off taking a look in the mirror and see what women see. Why would a woman of any race want bitter nasty losers? Even in the animal kingdom you attract a mate by behaviour making you attractive to the opposite sex.

Can they even like themselves? If the answer is no, then why should a woman want to be around them?

Playing on white skin is not going to do it. You might get a woman who associates white with money, but you wont get respect.just like they dont get it from white people.

The fact remains the vast majority of white people find a mate in their own race. Are the majority fo men wrong and only the misguided bitter losers right? There is only a shortage of decent women for men no decent woman would want

BenT
Freshman Poster
Posts: 21
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 6:03 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by BenT » May 7th, 2017, 7:32 pm

So as long as you pursue women over your own values, you really won't posses either.

Women. Are. Optional.

You think you're going to "rescue" some girl and all will be well? No. What you effectively communicate with that is that she has more value than you do. You need to be a man with women. Have your lines drawn, lines that are actually tripwires that trigger the nuclear option of ending the relationship. And then do not yield, do not bend, do not break.

As a man, would you respect any other man who's soft? Who folds any time you run against their boundaries? We in the West generally don't have too difficult of a time holding our own against other men, but we've been socialized to cave-in to women. So how do you think women subconsciously feel about you? The more you try to be "likable" to them, the less respect they have for you.

Yeah, a lot of (undesirable) women will walk away or be kicked to the curb because you won't have any of their crap, but the good ones will stick around and work within your boundaries. Being an ass is only successful for attracting and keeping broken ones. Instead, be successful pursuing your own values. Become a master at something you love and value: writing, dance, fitness, racing, music, whatever. And then don't stop being successful just because a woman showed up. Instead, train them to stop testing your boundaries so you can both enjoy your relationship.

As far as "sluts" go? Couldn't tell you, but they exist everywhere and throughout history. Given the chance with a powerful man, pretty much all women are like that. So if you're not powerful at something, anything, or aren't willing to find a smaller pond that you can excel in, then no good woman with high standards will ever be that way with you.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”