Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 10th, 2017, 5:47 am

Cornfed wrote:
This is all very obvious and no mystery. I don’t see why we need to keep going over this.
No, you are looking at the situation in a very focused, self serving and localised viewpoint.

The problem is that there is far too much white trash roaming around the planet. The reason hundreds of millions of low class white people were needed in decades gone by was to defend empires and to man the industrial revolution.

To make this simple, now the world has gone globalised, industrialisation has been shifted as capitalism has become global to the extent you can shift billions of dollars with a click of a mouse and world peace has been maintained (somewhat) for the past 70 years, there's no need for millions of white skinned toilers, in fact there is an inbalance of white people on this planet, there's too many of them and the powers that be want the percentages to go back down to where it was pre-industrial revolution.

Which is why it is hard these days for an ordinary, working class white man to buy a house, marry, have kids (very very expensive to do...) because they are phasing you out, you're needed anymore - or you're not needed anymore in this new globalised world.

You were good at fighting the zulus and working double shift down a coal mine, because these pastimes just don't exist anymore - thus you have no need to exist.

Just see how hard it is for a white, working class person to emigrate to the USA - it's IMPOSSIBLE - why? because they don't want you.

Why not? Because white trash are a pain in the arse, criminalistic, are prone to drug and alcohol abuse, lazy, entitled, violent.

Which is why it's easier for a Chinese person to emigrate to the USA (and Australia, where the numbers of Chinese have DOUBLED in the past ten years...)
New Zealand, Canada - because most of them work, tend not to take drugs, don't break the law, generally socially passive, their women don't have kids out of wedlock - so it is FAR EASIER for a Chinese or a Korean person to make the move to these countries and the powers that be are making it easier - it's obvious if you look at the figures.

Nobody wants white trash, all our countries have a surplus of useless white wankers.

Why do you think the war on drugs will never be 'won' because the powers that be know drugs are a good way to debilitise and kill off white trash.

The horrible truth is Cornfed, you're surplus to requirements.

The wars have been won, you're going to become obsolete real soon, what made you useful in a war to win colonies is not needed in todays, modern peaceful, gloablised world.
Last edited by yick on May 10th, 2017, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6388
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 10th, 2017, 5:57 am

yick wrote:The horrible truth is Cornfed, you're surplus to requirements.
Eh, it is only white men who are not surplus to requirements. We won’t need coolie labor when enough stuff has been automated, so we don’t need Chinese. Loading cotton onto a barge with some guy whipping you has long since been obsolete, so blacks can go. But we still need innovation to take us to the stars, so white men as the source of all innovation are the only useful people, other than white females who would only be useful for supporting us and raising our babies when young, if they weren’t horrible feminist bitches.

But this is getting off topic and has nothing to do with the unsuitability of white sluts to marriage.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 10th, 2017, 6:04 am

Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:The horrible truth is Cornfed, you're surplus to requirements.
Eh, it is only white men who are not surplus to requirements. We won’t need coolie labor when enough stuff has been automated, so we don’t need Chinese. Loading cotton onto a barge with some guy whipping you has long since been obsolete, so blacks can go. But we still need innovation to take us to the stars, so white men as the source of all innovation are the only useful people, other than white females who would only be useful for supporting us and raising our babies when young, if they weren’t horrible feminist bitches.

But this is getting off topic and has nothing to do with the unsuitability of white sluts to marriage.
Yeah, but I don't know if you have been watching the news lately, but the coolies are calling the shots these days. They are planning to re-populate the Eastern Seaboard of Africa with 400 million of their people by the end of the century, and that's not a secret either, the Chinese government are quite open about it.

Within ten years from now, San Francisco will become mainland USA's first Asian-American majority city, not an accident. Now you might think 'coolies will be surplus to requirements" but the de/re-populatuion of San Francisco of white people into an Asian American city was quite deliberate and you know what - rather scary when you study the time frame it took for that to happen.

Where is this 'coolie deforestation' going to be then? The North American Pacific Coast? Eastern Africa? Asia?

They have relaxed visa requirements for Chinese people to visit the UK and France, once upon a time, not so long ago, you needed a letter from President Xi to get a UK visa for a simple holiday.

I was going to write a qualifying post about white people - white trash DOES NOT equate white people - of course, white people are needed, but it is obvious to everyone with two eyes in their head that white trash are being bred out of the gene pool (and it is the white powers that be who are wholly responsible for it). What the powers that be are obviously doing is wiping out white trash, and they're not being very subtle about it either.

One of the (many) ways of doing this (which is a point you make constantly) is by making sure it is easier for women to attend and graduate university than males, thus meaning graduated females would rather stay single and NOT procreate than get with a white trash male without a degree.
Last edited by yick on May 10th, 2017, 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 10th, 2017, 6:07 am

Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:The horrible truth is Cornfed, you're surplus to requirements.
Eh, it is only white men who are not surplus to requirements. We won’t need coolie labor when enough stuff has been automated, so we don’t need Chinese. Loading cotton onto a barge with some guy whipping you has long since been obsolete, so blacks can go. But we still need innovation to take us to the stars, so white men as the source of all innovation are the only useful people, other than white females who would only be useful for supporting us and raising our babies when young, if they weren’t horrible feminist bitches.

But this is getting off topic and has nothing to do with the unsuitability of white sluts to marriage.
According to this logic, only educated innovative whites are needed that create progress. There is no need for a white working class as so much non white labour is available. Hence my point that whites need to be skilled and educated to survive.

I would argue that white workers are needed, but only skilled artisans. You still cannot beat a white craftsman in terms of quality and pride in his work. Compare what comes out of a european factory and a chinese one.

Unskilled white labour will feel a downward pressure on wages simply because there is so much non white competition.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 10th, 2017, 6:11 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:The horrible truth is Cornfed, you're surplus to requirements.
Eh, it is only white men who are not surplus to requirements. We won’t need coolie labor when enough stuff has been automated, so we don’t need Chinese. Loading cotton onto a barge with some guy whipping you has long since been obsolete, so blacks can go. But we still need innovation to take us to the stars, so white men as the source of all innovation are the only useful people, other than white females who would only be useful for supporting us and raising our babies when young, if they weren’t horrible feminist bitches.

But this is getting off topic and has nothing to do with the unsuitability of white sluts to marriage.
According to this logic, only educated innovative whites are needed that create progress. There is no need for a white working class as so much non white labour is available. Hence my point that whites need to be skilled and educated to survive.

I would argue that white workers are needed, but only skilled artisans. You still cannot beat a white craftsman in terms of quality and pride in his work. Compare what comes out of a european factory and a chinese one.

Unskilled white labour will feel a downward pressure on wages simply because there is so much non white competition.
True, a white artisan/tradesman isn't what I would class 'white trash' which is why they are still invited to live and work in Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Unfortunately in this day and age, even those people are a (large) minority.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6388
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 10th, 2017, 6:12 am

yick wrote:I was going to write a qualifying post about white people - white trash DOES NOT equate white people - of course, white people are needed, but it is obvious to everyone with two eyes in their head that white trash are being bred out of the gene pool (and it is the white powers that be who are wholly responsible for it). What the powers that be are obviously doing is wiping out white trash, and they're not being very subtle about it either.
They are wiping out non-trash white people first. Intelligent white females marry the government without children on way better terms than stupid, ugly ones, and this stops intelligent white men from breeding. Which brings us back to this thread.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6388
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 10th, 2017, 6:14 am

Kradmelder wrote:According to this logic, only educated innovative whites are needed that create progress. There is no need for a white working class as so much non white labour is available. Hence my point that whites need to be skilled and educated to survive.

I would argue that white workers are needed, but only skilled artisans. You still cannot beat a white craftsman in terms of quality and pride in his work. Compare what comes out of a european factory and a chinese one.

Unskilled white labour will feel a downward pressure on wages simply because there is so much non white competition.
I would argue that a white ecosystem is if fact needed to support the high-functioning whites for subtle social reasons, and therefore the white working class should be protected.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 10th, 2017, 6:15 am

Cornfed wrote: They are wiping out non-trash white people first.


Who? YOU!! :lol:

Listen, if you weren't white trash, you would easily find a non-white trash woman, like most of my white friends who aren't white trash.

There is a conspiracy going on, you're right, but it is against YOUR demographic - even if you don't think you are part of it.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 10th, 2017, 6:20 am

Cornfed wrote: I would argue that a white ecosystem is if fact needed to support the high-functioning whites for subtle social reasons, and therefore the white working class should be protected.
Don't mistake the 'white working class' for white trash. Though it happens that the vast majority of white trash are working class NOT all working class whites are white trash.

If you look at the US immigration figures for people from abroad given permanent residence, the figures (2013-15) are plain to see.

Americas 396,605 398,069 438,435 Increase10.1%
Asia 400,548 430,508 419,297 Decrease2.6%
Africa 98,304 98,413 101,415 Increase3.1%
Europe 86,556 83,266 85,803 Increase3.0%
Oceania 5,277 5,122 5,404 Increase5.5%
Unknown 3,263 1,150 677

If they don't want whitey to come and settle there anymore, why do they need YOU to add more white people - something they just do not want.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6388
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 10th, 2017, 6:20 am

yick wrote:
Cornfed wrote: They are wiping out non-trash white people first.


Who? YOU!! :lol:

Listen, if you weren't white trash, you would easily find a non-white trash woman, like most of my white friends who aren't white trash.

There is a conspiracy going on, you're right, but it is against YOUR demographic - even if you don't think you are part of it.
No because they are already married to the government, so even if you do have a relationship with them it is on lousy terms for reasons explained. It is well known that intelligence has been inversely correlated with reproductive potential among both men and females in the West for a while now. I imagine most traditional virtues would be similarly inversely correlated.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 10th, 2017, 6:21 am

Cornfed wrote: I would argue that a white ecosystem is if fact needed to support the high-functioning whites for subtle social reasons, and therefore the white working class should be protected.
Don't mistake the 'white working class' for white trash. Though it happens that the vast majority of white trash are working class NOT all working class whites are white trash.

If you look at the US immigration figures for people from abroad given permanent residence, the figures (2013-15) are plain to see.

Americas 396,605 398,069 438,435 Increase10.1%
Asia 400,548 430,508 419,297 Decrease2.6%
Africa 98,304 98,413 101,415 Increase3.1%
Europe 86,556 83,266 85,803 Increase3.0%
Oceania 5,277 5,122 5,404 Increase5.5%
Unknown 3,263 1,150 677

If they don't want whitey to come and settle there anymore, why do they need YOU to add more white people - something they just do not want.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 10th, 2017, 6:21 am

yick wrote:[
I was going to write a qualifying post about white people - white trash DOES NOT equate white people - of course, white people are needed, but it is obvious to everyone with two eyes in their head that white trash are being bred out of the gene pool (and it is the white powers that be who are wholly responsible for it). What the powers that be are obviously doing is wiping out white trash, and they're not being very subtle about it either.

One of the (many) ways of doing this (which is a point you make constantly) is by making sure it is easier for women to attend and graduate university than males, thus meaning graduated females would rather stay single and NOT procreate than get with a white trash male without a degree.
Educated people are not being bred out of the gene pool. All educated women i know have kids. But they have 2, not 6.

they have them with white men of their own class, ensuring the kids will also be educated and not be bred of the gene pool.

Take a survey of men on here who have no kids and are hence being bred out. If anything white breeding is becoming more selective.

Sure white trash will breed. But their kids face a bleak future with a huge handicap. Smart women dont want that. So which men will they avoid?

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 10th, 2017, 6:27 am

Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:
Cornfed wrote: They are wiping out non-trash white people first.


Who? YOU!! :lol:

Listen, if you weren't white trash, you would easily find a non-white trash woman, like most of my white friends who aren't white trash.

There is a conspiracy going on, you're right, but it is against YOUR demographic - even if you don't think you are part of it.
No because they are already married to the government, so even if you do have a relationship with them it is on lousy terms for reasons explained. It is well known that intelligence has been inversely correlated with reproductive potential among both men and females in the West for a while now. I imagine most traditional virtues would be similarly inversely correlated.
Nooooooooo... look, to get a white woman these days, you need something to offer, this deselection programme is real and you know which camp you belong to by how easy/hard it is for you to get a woman - really simple.

As Krad says, white trash are producing now, but their offspring will die lonely deaths or if not - their grandchildren will - the world is not going to be receptive to workshy, criminally inclined thickoes who are entitled because they're white. Get skills, education or GTFO. :shock:

There will always be white people - but you'll find they are a 'true middle class'.

There has been two de-population programmes going on right under your nose - Vancouver and San Francisco - look how long it took majority white cities to become Asian - three to four decades - the only white trash you'll see by the end of this century will be in history books.

Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1189
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Zambales » May 10th, 2017, 7:51 am

yick wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
This is all very obvious and no mystery. I don’t see why we need to keep going over this.
No, you are looking at the situation in a very focused, self serving and localised viewpoint.

The problem is that there is far too much white trash roaming around the planet. The reason hundreds of millions of low class white people were needed in decades gone by was to defend empires and to man the industrial revolution.

To make this simple, now the world has gone globalised, industrialisation has been shifted as capitalism has become global to the extent you can shift billions of dollars with a click of a mouse and world peace has been maintained (somewhat) for the past 70 years, there's no need for millions of white skinned toilers, in fact there is an inbalance of white people on this planet, there's too many of them and the powers that be want the percentages to go back down to where it was pre-industrial revolution.

Which is why it is hard these days for an ordinary, working class white man to buy a house, marry, have kids (very very expensive to do...) because they are phasing you out, you're needed anymore - or you're not needed anymore in this new globalised world.

You were good at fighting the zulus and working double shift down a coal mine, because these pastimes just don't exist anymore - thus you have no need to exist.

Just see how hard it is for a white, working class person to emigrate to the USA - it's IMPOSSIBLE - why? because they don't want you.

Why not? Because white trash are a pain in the arse, criminalistic, are prone to drug and alcohol abuse, lazy, entitled, violent.

Which is why it's easier for a Chinese person to emigrate to the USA (and Australia, where the numbers of Chinese have DOUBLED in the past ten years...)
New Zealand, Canada - because most of them work, tend not to take drugs, don't break the law, generally socially passive, their women don't have kids out of wedlock - so it is FAR EASIER for a Chinese or a Korean person to make the move to these countries and the powers that be are making it easier - it's obvious if you look at the figures.

Nobody wants white trash, all our countries have a surplus of useless white wankers.

Why do you think the war on drugs will never be 'won' because the powers that be know drugs are a good way to debilitise and kill off white trash.

The horrible truth is Cornfed, you're surplus to requirements.

The wars have been won, you're going to become obsolete real soon, what made you useful in a war to win colonies is not needed in todays, modern peaceful, gloablised world.
Interesting post, although, if the powers to be were intent on phasing out white trash, why are they throwing money at them in terms of child benefit? This is particularly apparent in the UK - not sure about elsewhere in the West.

You know the situation here, Yick. The trash don't want kids for the right reasons. Instead, they see breeding as a way to make an easy income. The vast majority of these kids will follow their parents footsteps when they're older too, resulting in the trash multiplying.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 10th, 2017, 8:06 am

The changes are very subtle Zambales as they have to be, we aren't Nazi Germany after all! :lol: so this de-population of the 60 million British people living in the UK today (if you take away the immigrants and all the people who aren't ethnically British) has to be done gently, what's happening with the benefits system is a sign of things to come which will lead to the privitisation of the NHS - where it will cost you money to have a pregnancy and give birth, a welfare state breeds too many people like you've just said - if you give money to people for having kids, people will have kids, however, if you start to charge for things that were once free, then people will stop having kids.

What's happening in the UK, and it's happening right under our noses, is a sign of things to come, it is a medium to long term plan to 'take out the trash' it will be interesting to see what the tories will do regards social services and benefits such as Child Benefit once they win power in June, but the writing is on the wall as far as I am concerned.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”