Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6373
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 10th, 2017, 8:14 am

yick wrote:Nooooooooo... look, to get a white woman these days, you need something to offer
You’ve always needed something to offer. Scum men have something to offer - they have a reproductive advantage over non-scum. Non-scum men often have nothing to offer because the regime robs them of stuff they would normally have given females in exchange for being good wives and gives it to the females for free. The scum have an obvious advantage.
There will always be white people - but you'll find they are a 'true middle class'.
What the hell are you talking about? There is virtually no middle class left in the West. It is all rich tossers and impoverished peons, apart from young females who would have previously be quality that are made functionally middle class until they are menopausal hags, whereby they become impoverished crazy cat ladies.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 10th, 2017, 8:34 am

yick wrote:Nooooooooo... look, to get a white woman these days, you need something to offer
You’ve always needed something to offer. Scum men have something to offer - they have a reproductive advantage over non-scum. Non-scum men often have nothing to offer because the regime robs them of stuff they would normally have given females in exchange for being good wives and gives it to the females for free. The scum have an obvious advantage. [/quote]

The problem is that you divide the demographic in question between scum vs non-scum and completely misrepresent yourself as 'non-scum' the facts are, you're the scum you talk about, which is why you haven't got a white woman.

White women mainly go with white men, the vast majority of the white men I know have white girfriends and wives.

Your problem is you want a quality white woman, which I am afraid for you is beyond your measure. If you want a white woman, there are loads of fat, tattooed, single mums and you won't be a race traitor - most guys go for that, a fat white chick in the UK is never short of lovin' :lol:


What the hell are you talking about? There is virtually no middle class left in the West. It is all rich tossers and impoverished peons, apart from young females who would have previously be quality that are made functionally middle class until they are menopausal hags, whereby they become impoverished crazy cat ladies.
There are more middle class people than ever, if anything, the traditional working classes have more or less died out.

You had the chance to move on up with your science degree, you could have done a lot with it, gone and become a certified teacher in the state system, took that license abroad where there are places crying out for science teachers - I know they are in the UK - but you squandered it like the fool that you are, never mind, maybe in the next life. :roll:

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6373
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 10th, 2017, 8:51 am

yick wrote: You had the chance to move on up with your science degree, you could have done a lot with it, gone and become a certified teacher in the state system, took that license abroad where there are places crying out for science teachers - I know they are in the UK
OK it is pretty clear that you are just trolling me, but are you freaking serious? Of course the state lobotomization systems often claim they want more science grads, men etc. just like they say they want to improve literacy, but they are never going to do anything to get it done. Anyway, since when do state school teachers have higher status than ditch diggers or street corner bums?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 10th, 2017, 11:11 am

Some working class whites see the light. I currently have a white guy retiling my pool and replacing pipes. He cant get a job as he is white. I always employ such whites when i can if they are willing to work. He said he has put both his kids through university. He realises there is no future for an unskilled white and ensured his kids got degrees.

His son just graduated with a geology degree and earns only R6000 per month. That is what a secretary gets. It is hard to get work as a recent white graduate as everyone wants blacks for BEE ,and with no experience you have no advantage over a black. If anything being white works against you. But he will start there and quickly outperform the darkies with BEE jobs to meet a quota and then get ahead. Is it fair? No. But whites must survive. R6000 is better than sitting at home whining. And if her performs in 10 years he will earn 10 times that.

I just picked up a bike that was getting a service. KTM says they have been advertising for a mechanic for months and cant find one. Yet everyone complains there are no jobs. Those complaining are not certified or qualified. You want a good job, get a skill. No white kid wants to do an apprenticeship now to get qualifed as Appie work pays little till you qualify and pass the trade exams. They all want a big salary to start and do little. And these are whites. The last KTM mechanic got poached to Canada. It seems like even in canada young whites dont want to get qualified so companies must poach abroad. Yet whites in the west complain they cant get work. Strange. Any qualified young white here can walk into a job in the west.

Too bad there no demand for skilled experienced whiners.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 10th, 2017, 11:51 am

Where are all these impoverished white cat ladies? Where are all the sluts with bad boys? I dont see any of it as I choose not to move in those circles. If I chose to only see that, that is what i would see. I see plenty of decent women loyal to their men and with white kids. None are cheating. If I wanted cheating wives I guess I could find it, but why would i choose to do this? If i wanted sluts I guess I could go on the internet and find that as well? Why? Far better to mix with decent people. Because I am a successful decent good white man, it is easy for me to move in these circles. If I were a bitter entitled loser, I would be shunned.

Where are all the impoverished white peons? I know there are some white townships, but it is not even 1% of whites. Because I choose not to socialise there I don't see this either. If I chose to do nothing but piss and moan and be bitter all my work would dry up and I would find myself amongst that bottom few percent bemoaning all the forces that put me there and taking no responsibility for it,

What is the difference between the white men doing my garden and pool, guttering and roofing etc and the white peons in squatter camps? Simple: one wants to work and the other just wants to piss and moan that government is not looking after him and not not providing what he feels entitled to. One is impoverished and the other makes a good working class living with his own business. One I will help and find him other work. The other, why should I make an effort when he does not?

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Man With a Plan » May 10th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote: You had the chance to move on up with your science degree, you could have done a lot with it, gone and become a certified teacher in the state system, took that license abroad where there are places crying out for science teachers - I know they are in the UK
OK it is pretty clear that you are just trolling me, but are you freaking serious? Of course the state lobotomization systems often claim they want more science grads, men etc. just like they say they want to improve literacy, but they are never going to do anything to get it done. Anyway, since when do state school teachers have higher status than ditch diggers or street corner bums?
Ya know, Cornfed. Yick isn't exactly bright. But if he makes sense maybe you should take a listen. He/she told you what's required to attain your goals. You even have secondary education. But no. You're going to honestly sit here and say that "scum have something to offer women while non-scum (wtf is that?) do not". Yeah. They have game, personality and -- shocker -- other things going on. Moreover, what makes you non-scum? What is defined as 'scum' here? Now you're accusing hints and tips of being troll posts? It's time to grow up, sir. Seriously. According to forum records/post history you've been at this for years. Are you ever going to use your remaining time wisely?

If I were you, I'd make moves with that degree. There isn't any trade for skilled whiners and complainers. If there were, you likely wouldn't be here. I'd wink, but I don't use smilies. Those are for women.
The Grey Menace.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 10th, 2017, 5:36 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:[
If I were you, I'd make moves with that degree. There isn't any trade for skilled whiners and complainers. If there were, you likely wouldn't be here. I'd wink, but I don't use smilies. Those are for women.
Well some professional whiners have made a very good living at it. The jews. They have been whining about anti semtism for 2000 years and their holohoax made well over 100 billion just in cash payouts.

Playing victim can be very lucrative. But it doesnt work for whites and asians.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6373
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 10th, 2017, 6:45 pm

Kradmelder wrote:His son just graduated with a geology degree and earns only R6000 per month. That is what a secretary gets. It is hard to get work as a recent white graduate as everyone wants blacks for BEE ,and with no experience you have no advantage over a black. If anything being white works against you. But he will start there and quickly outperform the darkies with BEE jobs to meet a quota and then get ahead. Is it fair? No. But whites must survive. R6000 is better than sitting at home whining. And if her performs in 10 years he will earn 10 times that.
If we agree that the situation is unfair then why are you not trying to do something about it and punish the criminals responsible? Appeasing evil without complaint is spineless and cowardly. To think that white people should attempt to be of use to those committing crimes against us and hope they keep handing us stuff is really maggoty and will lead to certain white genocide. As your example shows, it doesn't even work in the medium term, with well qualified young white men being paid peanuts or nothing now. There is no reason to think they will be paid more in the future or even allowed to live.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6373
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 10th, 2017, 11:25 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Where are all these impoverished white cat ladies? Where are all the sluts with bad boys? I dont see any of it as I choose not to move in those circles.
Right, you live in a bubble (which is still fairly grim) and pretend that is all there is apart from a few bad people who deserve their fate as your little world slowly collapses around you.
What is the difference between the white men doing my garden and pool, guttering and roofing etc and the white peons in squatter camps?
A fair question as since you don't move in those circles you wouldn't know. Generally it is whether they happen to have the contacts to get the work you are referring to.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6373
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Cornfed » May 10th, 2017, 11:29 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:Ya know, Cornfed. Yick isn't exactly bright. But if he makes sense maybe you should take a listen. He/she told you what's required to attain your goals.
Eh, this thread is about attaining my goals, specifically to get plenty of sex and procreate. Suggesting trying to be a public school teacher of all things when I can make a living over the Internet is f***ing retarded.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 11th, 2017, 3:05 am

Man With a Plan wrote: Ya know, Cornfed. Yick isn't exactly bright.
That's right, Blue Murder, but I have things that a smart guy like you does not, like a job, like a happy life abroad - when are those things kicking in for you? Never! :lol:

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Man With a Plan » May 11th, 2017, 4:12 am

Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:Ya know, Cornfed. Yick isn't exactly bright. But if he makes sense maybe you should take a listen. He/she told you what's required to attain your goals.
Eh, this thread is about attaining my goals, specifically to get plenty of sex and procreate. Suggesting trying to be a public school teacher of all things when I can make a living over the Internet is f***ing retarded.
Okay. That's new. You didn't tell us your goals before that. If you had said "I don't want to be x" then we'd be the dumb ones. Simply tossing out ideas though? Don't shoot the messenger.
yick wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote: Ya know, Cornfed. Yick isn't exactly bright.
That's right, Blue Murder, but I have things that a smart guy like you does not, like a job, like a happy life abroad - when are those things kicking in for you? Never! :lol:
Quick search. Good thing I'm not him/her. The stuff they've said over the years here (I read quickly) belongs with Cornfed and the lot. Eh, maybe not THAT bad, but still. No thank you!
The Grey Menace.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 787
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by yick » May 11th, 2017, 5:18 am

Man With a Plan wrote: Quick search. Good thing I'm not him/her. The stuff they've said over the years here (I read quickly) belongs with Cornfed and the lot. Eh, maybe not THAT bad, but still. No thank you!
Que - no entiendo! :lol:

Habla Ingles por favor! :?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Kradmelder » May 11th, 2017, 2:28 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:His son just graduated with a geology degree and earns only R6000 per month. That is what a secretary gets. It is hard to get work as a recent white graduate as everyone wants blacks for BEE ,and with no experience you have no advantage over a black. If anything being white works against you. But he will start there and quickly outperform the darkies with BEE jobs to meet a quota and then get ahead. Is it fair? No. But whites must survive. R6000 is better than sitting at home whining. And if her performs in 10 years he will earn 10 times that.
If we agree that the situation is unfair then why are you not trying to do something about it and punish the criminals responsible? Appeasing evil without complaint is spineless and cowardly. To think that white people should attempt to be of use to those committing crimes against us and hope they keep handing us stuff is really maggoty and will lead to certain white genocide. As your example shows, it doesn't even work in the medium term, with well qualified young white men being paid peanuts or nothing now. There is no reason to think they will be paid more in the future or even allowed to live.
The man i refer to used to be a technican working on fighter jets in the air force. As a white man he was told you cannot get any more promotions and blacks with no experience, competence or certification got promoted over him. Kaffirmative action hits harder the lower you are simply because the higher you get then no blacks can do your job.

He has far more reason to gripe than you about the system being against him. Did he piss and moan and do nothing like you? No. Being a good white man man he left the air force and started his own business that allowed him to afford putting kids through varsity. A working class white man who doesnt piss and moan and just mans up and gets on with it.

No jew or darkie or pathetic loser mindset held him back.

The son i told you who got 6000 per month. Today he told me he got a huge increase. They saw a good white man. Where is your attitude getting you? If he had refused to work the 4 months for low pay he would be in your situation. And who wants to be there?

I got him more work because such working class white men deserve to be helped. Paid him immediately as we agreed by word and a handshake, like good white men do. Those with your attitude dont even help themselves so why would anyone else?

There are plenty of men like that. The former sgt major of parachute brigade, i also give him work and recommend him to everyone. As do all the former troeps in a position to do so. A good white man with no time to sit back and piss and moan like you that the world is against them.

Take a good hard look in the mirror and you will see exactly where the problem lies. Since you are not black or jewish, jews and blacks are not the cause of your woes. Other men with more going against them than you are getting ahead and getting women.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2773
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Teal Lantern » May 15th, 2017, 4:08 pm

Cornfed wrote:I thought before giving up on the idea of marrying a white female, I would check one last time that all white females everywhere really are sluts now. That is the feedback on all the research I have done. In particular, it seems that EE females are even more slutty than their Western counterparts, albeit a less offensive class of sluts. Obviously marriage for anyone in the modern West was never going to be ideal, but one would have to draw the line at marrying total sluts. There are good marriages, bad marriages and non marriages, and that would be an example of the latter.
There's a reduction in subsidized housing coming. Letters (and complaints) are already being shown on social media. Add those to the ones with real debt for useless degrees.
If you've got a 2 (or more) bedroom spot, there'll be no shortage of women (white and otherwise) willing to play house with you.
Want to make some Little Corny's, too? Throw in a regular source of income, and multiple women will be offering you a chance to serve concurrent stints in babyjail, marriage not required.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Post Reply

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”