Black Men with Ukrainian Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Black Men with Ukrainian Women

Post by re85with »

In the past, I used to think that Ukrainian women preferred just white men or those who are light-skinned.

But, I was wrong.

Ukrainian women want good men just like other foreign women do.

A black American man has a better chance of dating a white foreign woman and not being racially discriminated than he does in United States of America. The same thing applies to a white American man who dates or marries a black foreign woman from Dominican Republic or Brazil.

If a black man dates/marries a typical white American woman, he may have to deal with her family and friends who hate or see him as a criminal.

If he dates/marries a typical black American woman, he may have to deal with ongoing drama, annoyance, foolishness, and other signs of negativity from her and her family and friends.

There are so many attractive but single white women in Ukraine and Russia. They would love to meet, date, or marry good white men, good black men, good Asian men, good biracial men, good multiracial men, and so on.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Men with Ukrainian Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

re85with wrote:In the past, I used to think that Ukrainian women preferred just white men or those who are light-skinned.

But, I was wrong.

A black American man has a better chance of dating a white foreign woman and not being racially discriminated than he does in United States of America. The same thing applies to a white American man who dates or marries a black foreign woman from Dominican Republic or Brazil.

If a black man dates/marries a typical white American woman, he may have to deal with her family and friends who hate or see him as a criminal.

If he dates/marries a typical black American woman, he may have to deal with ongoing drama, annoyance, foolishness, and other signs of negativity from her and her family and friends.

There are so many attractive but single white women in Ukraine and Russia. They would love to meet, date, or marry good white men, good black men, good Asian men, good biracial men, good multiracial men, and so on.
True enough in Ukraine, but Arab and Latino men do the best in Ukraine, hands down! I was just there in May.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Arab men? Wow..that's news to me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Apparently they had the saying in the Ukraine that “Any man better than a monkey makes a good husband”. I didn’t realize they meant that literally and they in fact can’t find any.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

chanta76 wrote:Arab men? Wow..that's news to me.
Yes, but I should have said Turkish, Latino and Westernized Arab men to a slightly lesser extent.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

re85with wrote:In the past, I used to think that Ukrainian women preferred just white men or those who are light-skinned.

But, I was wrong.

I like you, muthafucka. I really do. Well put. lol +1
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

But, I was wrong.

Very interesting post!!!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I don't know . I hear that the Eastern European countries tend to have layer of white nationalism and xenophobia . I guess if you look white(some Arab men do) can get away with it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

chanta76 wrote:I don't know . I hear that the Eastern European countries tend to have layer of white nationalism and xenophobia . I guess if you look white(some Arab men do) can get away with it.
That is way overblown. So much so, that I think it is way a ploy to get black men and other minorities to refrain from traveling to these countries.

I have been in Eastern Europe since May and this is not my first time in the region.

Black men with means should come here and now,
remolacha
Freshman Poster

Post by remolacha »

hmmm my opinion - Ukrainian girls and Rusiian as well, want rich man, so no matter he is black or white... so be carefull=)