Russian Powerlifting Champion

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russian Powerlifting Champion

Post by Taco »

She's still single. Don't ask me why?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPFGbnuxcnw[/youtube]
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian Powerlifting Champion

Post by MrMan »

A few seconds of that was enough. I dont' want to watch the whole thing. Was this individual originally a woman at birth?

A girl I went to church once won some kind of awards for lifting. I think it was power lifting. She was pretty, too, in the 8+ range, maybe a 9, an Asian girl. She didn't look like the Hulk, though. If she wore clothes that covered her arms and legs you wouldn't know. After someone said she was a power lifted, I noticed she did have large fit calves, so it sort of made sense.

If a woman actually looked like a woman and she was beautiful and nice, would you single men consider dating her if she was a power lifter? I don't think I would have wanted to date a girl who is stronger than me could potentially beat me up.:) I guess any of them could technically sucker punch you, but I wouldn't have wanted to date a girl who may have had more upper body strength than me.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Russian Powerlifting Champion

Post by MatureDJ »

Something to keep in mind is that it has been Russian medical tradition for any type of intersex baby to just be treated as a female - one of the contributing reasons why there are more females there. She could be an intersex, but genetically male. baby growing up and taking the male hormones - that were supposed to have been there - and pretty much being equivalent to a tranny that has decided to start taking male hormones, LOL.