Russian Neighbor( Milf Hunt)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Russian Neighbor( Milf Hunt)

Post by Master »

I got an old Russian milf that moved near my house. Ive been gaming her for quite awhile. I have a situation here and came here to have you'll weigh in. Okay here is the story, she is married and has a kid. She moved from Russia and is poor. She is very old but has a nice body and I wouldnt mind slamming. I know she is attracted to me and I am to her. Several times we have flirted but I dont know how to push it to the next level. Since we live in a nosey community and I wouldnt want to ruin her life or mine. Ive heard that she is spicy from men who speak her native language. I dont. And she has problems speaking the local language. I am not that in tune with russian cultural or behavior. But I have obviously flirted with her several times. Even sending aggressive vibes such as kiss greetings, buying her drinks, etc... but seeing that she does have a family and works in a public place. She never has much time and is never much out of the range of her family. I never feel comfortable gaming her. I always treat her proper. Mostly out of fear that nearbyers will gossip and snitch thus ruining her life. It is quite obvious the attraction we have for each other. Everybody knows but I have never proposed. I typically approach and keep it light. Several times I have wanted to push let her know we should get together but there is never the right timing. One of the major issues is her problem of understanding the language and me hers. The good news is that I found a way to get her whatsapp and now it has occurred to me that it is best I take this sensitive since it is an important step. I want to let her know I want I want to bang her without it causing any rifts.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.