NEW Video Clips of Winston & Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston & Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 10:52 am
What happened to the girl that kissed you in Kazan? Did you follow up? Did you get a date with her? You looked like you were in shock or timid afterward.
You mean the one in the McDonald's clip? She was a teenager, all of them were under 18. They were underaged. So I kept them at a polite friendly distance, and just enjoyed the moment for what it was. Besides, they were flirting with me because they never seen a foreigner before. I was a novelty to them. That's all it was. I didn't pretend it was anymore than that. Still it was fun though to get that attention, which I would never get in America.

I did call them before I left Kazan to say goodbye. They were excited and acted as if some celebrity called them. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Which videos should I watch if I want to see you having a conversation in Russian?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

desembarazarse wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 10:29 pm
Which videos should I watch if I want to see you having a conversation in Russian?
The clips from Trip 3, when my Russian was better. But it's sporadic. You have to go through a lot of them to hear me speak a little Russian. You can find my Trip 3 full length videos in the link in my signature. There I start to speak more Russian, but it's very basic. I just ask simple questions or tell them they look beautiful, etc.

Btw, more clips are still being added to my Short Video Clips in Russia playlist. So it is still being revised. More clips will be added here to this thread soon too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these comments to the clip of me and the three girls in McDonald's in Kazan. lol

https://www.youtube.com/comments?filter=kjtTrZxo_Ho

"Joseph Smith 1 week ago
I'm not surprised at all. those women over there are way more natural. they seem almost like Eve right out of the garden of Eden!

Trinitrophenylnitramine 1 week ago
Joseph Smith you just saw REAL women, not fake organic portal ones we have in the states"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A girl I met outside in Moscow takes me to see an amazing new art gallery there for two hours. Wow such wonderful hospitality! In contrast, when I chat up girls outside in America or Taiwan, they are in a rush to quickly get away from me ASAP as if I'm some kind of plague. lol. That's why Russia feels so much more free and fun than the US, despite what the media tells you!

Below is the video I took of her when I met her and then our walk in the big and amazing new art gallery there. Then after that, I film some night scenes around Red Square and the Moscow river canal, including some break dancing stints outside.

Below is Masha showing me around her town of Izhevsk in Russia. I met her the year prior when she was with a tour group of students in Crimea, Ukraine that summer.

Wow look how pure, innocent, unspoiled Masha's smile and face are. You'll never see that in America!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you like watching people laughing out of control then this is for you. lol

Winston and 2 girls getting drunk and laughing like crazy at Moscow fountain

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston and a girl from Vladivostok (eastern coast of Russia) that I met tour inside the Kremlin of the Moscow Red Square together on a sunny day.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Europe makes a man feel like James Bond.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 8:42 pm
Well I certainly felt a little like James Bond in Eastern Europe. Especially since so many women looked at me with curious eyes, and since I had the feeling that women still need and admire men in those countries. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston and Evgeniya doing the famous romantic scene from the movie Titanic. lol. Aren't I so romantic? lol

Full video of Winston's visit with Evgeniya in Dnepropetrovsk in Ukraine. Isn't she so cute and sweet? Like a fragile flower. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Me kissing a cute Latvian girl that I had just met about 15 min prior at the train station. lol. Wow Eastern Europe is so FREE! I can do whatever I want! This would NEVER happen in America!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston and Katya WIN big stuffed toy at Moscow amusement park!

Note: This is not the ex-gf Katya who ripped me off. This is another Katya from Volgograd who was much more sweet, decent and normal.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 1:40 pm
Me kissing a cute Latvian girl that I had just met about 15 min prior at the train station. lol. Wow Eastern Europe is so FREE! I can do whatever I want! This would NEVER happen in America!

How did this one escape your grasp?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 1:43 pm
Winston and Katya WIN big stuffed toy at Moscow amusement park!

Note: This is not the ex-gf Katya who ripped me off. This is another Katya from Volgograd who was much more sweet, decent and normal.

How did this one escape from you?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 11:21 pm
Adama wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 8:42 pm
Well I certainly felt a little like James Bond in Eastern Europe. Especially since so many women looked at me with curious eyes, and since I had the feeling that women still need and admire men in those countries. lol
Women who like being women like men. Women who hate being women want to usurp men.