NEW Video Clips of Winston & Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston & Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 8:52 pm
Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 1:40 pm
Me kissing a cute Latvian girl that I had just met about 15 min prior at the train station. lol. Wow Eastern Europe is so FREE! I can do whatever I want! This would NEVER happen in America!
How did this one escape your grasp?
No idea. She asked for bus fare after dinner. Then she gave me a fake phone number. Didn't see her again after that. Guess she was just playing around. lol
Adama wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 8:54 pm
Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 1:43 pm
Winston and Katya WIN big stuffed toy at Moscow amusement park!

Note: This is not the ex-gf Katya who ripped me off. This is another Katya from Volgograd who was much more sweet, decent and normal.
How did this one escape from you?
She only liked me as a friend. No romantic interest. I just used her to have people see me with someone hot, which I don't get in the US, and to use her video and photos to promote my future HA movement. lol. She rejected all my advances. Nothing more I could do. But she was nice and cheerful.

But I never claimed here that these girls who are friendly are also interested in me romantically. My only claim is that these girls are very friendly and approachable and sociable and make time to show me around at least. Not like the US where they treat me like I don't exist and don't talk to strangers unless it's business related. At least these are normal girls, which is refreshing. And they give you a chance at least, whereas in the US I never get up to even bat. That's a huge difference at least.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Me approaching girl on the street by the Moscow canal. Notice how friendly, sweet and cheerful she is. Like it's a normal thing to approach girls, not something that's creepy or out of bounds like in the US. Wow that could only happen abroad!

Me and Elena having a romantic slow dance to an Italian song at a cafe in Izhevsk, Russia. I met some girls there too, introduced by a man that I met on a train. Notice how friendly and enthusiastic they all are to meet me. Wow that could only happen abroad! While I was slow dancing with her, I was thinking, "Wow I feel like an alpha male, I better get this on tape so everyone will believe me!" lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 10:45 am
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Me kissing a cute Latvian girl that I had just met about 15 min prior at the train station. lol. Wow Eastern Europe is so FREE! I can do whatever I want! This would NEVER happen in America!
No idea. She asked for bus fare after dinner. Then she gave me a fake phone number. Didn't see her again after that. Guess she was just playing around. lol
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

Note: This is not the ex-gf Katya who ripped me off. This is another Katya from Volgograd who was much more sweet, decent and normal.
She only liked me as a friend. No romantic interest. I just used her to have people see me with someone hot, which I don't get in the US, and to use her video and photos to promote my future HA movement. lol. She rejected all my advances. Nothing more I could do. But she was nice and cheerful.

But I never claimed here that these girls who are friendly are also interested in me romantically. My only claim is that these girls are very friendly and approachable and sociable and make time to show me around at least. Not like the US where they treat me like I don't exist and don't talk to strangers unless it's business related. At least these are normal girls, which is refreshing. And they give you a chance at least, whereas in the US I never get up to even bat. That's a huge difference at least.

How about that? She's kissing all over you, but the number she gives you is fake. I've had women play games with me, and I've gotten fake numbers and flakes. But I've never had a woman kiss all over me and then give me a fake number. That's probably for the best though. If a woman is so double minded, best that she is cast off early.

It seems that Chanta may be correct in his assessment.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 6:30 am
Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 10:45 am
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

How about that? She's kissing all over you, but the number she gives you is fake. I've had women play games with me, and I've gotten fake numbers and flakes. But I've never had a woman kiss all over me and then give me a fake number. That's probably for the best though. If a woman is so double minded, best that she is cast off early.

It seems that Chanta may be correct in his assessment.
Yeah I thought it was unusual too. But unusual things happen overseas in fun open cultures where people are free to say and do what they please without any strict moral boundaries, as if anything goes. Plus you gotta remember that some of these girls are crazy. They live for the moment, and they change their mind too. Their emotions come and go around like the wind. They say and do things just for the heck of it. But hey, at least it's not boring. It's better than the US or Taiwan where everyone ignores you if you're not in their clique and treat you like you don't exist and people are too afraid to talk to strangers, etc. That's the worst and the most boring and dumb and weak. I'm sure you agree.

That girl did try to take advantage of me a little though. She asked me for bus fare and asked for an amount that was 5 times higher than the fare, so I think she was trying to get some extra cash out of me. I knew the bus fare though so I gave her that plus a little more. So I didn't go for it. I don't know what her objective was. I guess she was just playing games for fun too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston interviews English class in Cherepovets, Russia

Notice how some of these students are not afraid to say to me on camera that they hate America and its policies. As you can see, Russians are not afraid to be politically incorrect, but are more blunt and straightforward, which is refreshing and more like my personality.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston Tours Hermitage & Peterhoff in St Petersburg, Russia 2002

My first field trip in Russia at the palaces and museums in St. Petersburg. It was like a wonderland and so surreal! The vibe was so rich and positive and interesting, and the girls were so warm, open and friendly, like you imagine in fairy tales, yet this was real! See the girls that talked to us in the park (no they didn't work there) and the Natasha girl I met in the museum too, who approached me with interest and curiosity and looked like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider! Wow. It was too good to be true yet it was! I then realized what I had been missing all this time by not leaving America for a richer culture abroad!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston's Tour of Rostov Veliky, a historic medieval town near Moscow 2004

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Full video of Winston's first trip in Volgograd, Russia (known as Stalingrad during WW2). This is one of the warmer areas of Russia that doesn't snow during winter.

Winston, Anna and Elena in Moscow having fun in various places. I met them in a cafe where they invited me to sit and join them.

As you can see, when I'm abroad in open soulful social countries like Russia, I am not ignored or treated like I don't exist like I am in Taiwan or America. Huge difference, greater difference than you can imagine.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is Vadim, a Ukrainian guy I met in Novgorod, Russia, who befriended me, but ended up scamming me, conning me, extorting me and led me into an ambush where I was assaulted! I thought that only happened in the movies, not real life! Read the full story here: http://www.happierabroad.com/The_Privat ... e_Scam.htm

If you know this man please post his last name in the comments section below, so I can fully defame him and expose him to the world, which is what he deserves. He is listed in my Hall of Villains page here: http://www.happierabroad.com/Hall_of_Villains.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

At the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg, me and this sexy girl that looks like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, approach each other and get acquainted out of nowhere. Wow. This is the kind of thing that only happens in the movies, unless you're in Russia that is. lol. After we got acquainted I had someone shoot this video clip of us.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston approaching a cute Russian ballerina girl at the subway in St. Petersburg.

A photo I took with her and her friend.