Ukraine lady cops

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukraine lady cops

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ukraine lady cops

Post by Cornfed »

Well of course any of them could order me to assume the position and aggressively frisk me at any time, but it goes without saying that female cops are a joke in any country.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 10:12 pm
Well of course any of them could order me to assume the position and aggressively frisk me at any time, but it goes without saying that female cops are a joke in any country.

Oh come one...so long as they have men to protect them, they do fine... :D
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

It is a Bummer That Like Here at the United States Those Female Ukrainian Cops are Not Wearing both Skirts and Nylons like They Used to. :( :evil:
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

I dont know about ukraine but typically women that get into the force have serious mental issues and get sexually abused on a regular basis.

Ironically they use that sexuality in their favor against civilians.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I think if she put on the latex glove and told me to take my pants off, I'd get a major boner.