Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Apartments in Kiev, Ukraine?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Apartments in Kiev, Ukraine?

Postby dknight237 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:18 am

Does anyone know of any good apartments in kiev? Preferably near Millenium or the River Palace

Thanks!
dknight237
Freshman Poster

Re: Apartments in Kiev, Ukraine?

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:16 pm

A Ukrainian female blogger named Olga Reznikova just did a video about apartments in Kiev, how to find them and what their prices are.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Voyager1 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:41 pm

I think the OP is looking for day rent apartments and Olga is talking more about long term apartments or buying an apartment.

For day rent apartments I recommend using booking.com. There's also air b&b.
Voyager1
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Voyager,
Can foreigners get local rates on apartments in Kiev? Or will they always have to pay increased rates for foreigners?

What type of accommodations do you have in Kiev?

How about long term hotel rentals? Hotels can give you a discount if you stay long term. Or even a month.

Btw, why don't you go to Nikolaev to meet Mark and his clients and Steve too? You can go there and observe the tours.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Voyager1 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Yeah sure. Everything is negotiable. It's best if you know some local Ukrainians. Sometimes granny might have an apartment and be willing to move out temporarily so some foreigner can rent it.

One hotel I was staying at I negotiated a long term rate. I think I was paying 355 uah/night inc breakfast. This was a suite with all modern furnishings.

I am not in Ukr at the moment.
Voyager1
Freshman Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics