Apartments in Kiev, Ukraine?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
dknight237
Freshman Poster

Apartments in Kiev, Ukraine?

Post by dknight237 »

Does anyone know of any good apartments in kiev? Preferably near Millenium or the River Palace

Thanks!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Apartments in Kiev, Ukraine?

Post by Winston »

A Ukrainian female blogger named Olga Reznikova just did a video about apartments in Kiev, how to find them and what their prices are.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKvQzWvzv-0[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I think the OP is looking for day rent apartments and Olga is talking more about long term apartments or buying an apartment.

For day rent apartments I recommend using booking.com. There's also air b&b.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager,
Can foreigners get local rates on apartments in Kiev? Or will they always have to pay increased rates for foreigners?

What type of accommodations do you have in Kiev?

How about long term hotel rentals? Hotels can give you a discount if you stay long term. Or even a month.

Btw, why don't you go to Nikolaev to meet Mark and his clients and Steve too? You can go there and observe the tours.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Yeah sure. Everything is negotiable. It's best if you know some local Ukrainians. Sometimes granny might have an apartment and be willing to move out temporarily so some foreigner can rent it.

One hotel I was staying at I negotiated a long term rate. I think I was paying 355 uah/night inc breakfast. This was a suite with all modern furnishings.

I am not in Ukr at the moment.