An experience with Ukrainian women similar to mine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
traveller_37
Freshman Poster

Post by traveller_37 »

polya wrote:But poor Ukranian women marry poor Ukranian men everyday, so why should she expect a foreign man to be something she is not and local men are not? If she can't work in the USA to help pay back her husband for bringing her over, then don't bring her to the USA. Considering only 8% of foreign wives stay in the USA after one year - you've got a 92% chance of failure - another reason not to bring her to the USA. Silly US men thinking "everything will be fine" will just be taken for a ride by scheming Ukranian women. Don't say I never warned you after she runs to your local Police saying you beat her....
Polya, I think you're statistic that only 8% of foreign wives stay in the USA is probably totally correct.

Why do poor Ukranian women marry poor Ukranian men? Because Ukranian women, despite it being a hard life in Ukraine, love their country, culture (not to mention their friends and family) and most don't speak very good, if any, English. The majority of Ukranian women feel they would be giving up a lot by leaving their country to live in one whose language and culture are very different. And for most of the women who would consider relocating, it would generally only be worth it with a foreign guy who can provide a future involving a substantial amount of money and a comfortable middle-class lifestyle. Maybe I'm just overly cynical for my own good but I'm simply basing it on my own encounters with Ukranian women.

I'm not entirely sure why there are so many Ukranian women on dating websites but maybe it's a little money-earner for them. I know one website where the women earn money for every e-mail they receive. Online dating between foreigners and Ukranian women makes much more money than for Ukranian women dating Ukranian men. I reckon the majority of Ukranian women would much rather date a guy from their own country because they share the same culture and language. I don't buy this argument that foreign men treat Ukranian women better than their own men do.
Last edited by traveller_37 on October 2nd, 2011, 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

traveller_37
Freshman Poster

Post by traveller_37 »

traveller_37 wrote:
polya wrote:But poor Ukranian women marry poor Ukranian men everyday, so why should she expect a foreign man to be something she is not and local men are not? If she can't work in the USA to help pay back her husband for bringing her over, then don't bring her to the USA. Considering only 8% of foreign wives stay in the USA after one year - you've got a 92% chance of failure - another reason not to bring her to the USA. Silly US men thinking "everything will be fine" will just be taken for a ride by scheming Ukranian women. Don't say I never warned you after she runs to your local Police saying you beat her....
Polya, I think you're statistic that only 8% of foreign wives stay in the USA is probably totally correct.

Why do poor Ukranian women marry poor Ukranian men? Because Ukranian women, despite it being a hard life in Ukraine, love their country, culture (not to mention their friends and family) and most don't speak very good, if any, English. The majority of Ukranian women feel they would be giving up a lot by leaving their country to live in one whose language and culture are very different. And for most of the women who would consider relocating, it would generally only be worth it with a foreign guy who can provide a future involving a substantial amount of money and a comfortable middle-class lifestyle. Maybe I'm just overly cynical for my own good but I'm simply basing it on my own encounters with Ukranian women.

I'm not entirely sure why there are so many Ukranian women on dating websites but it's possibly because of being a little money-earner. I know one dating website where the women earn money for every e-mail they receive. Online dating between foreigners and Ukranian women makes more money than for Ukranian women dating Ukranian men. I reckon the majority of Ukranian women would much rather date a guy from their own country because they share the same culture and language. I don't buy this argument that western men treat Ukranian women better than their own men do.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

traveller_37 wrote:

I'm not entirely sure why there are so many Ukranian women on dating websites but maybe it's a little money-earner for them. I heard of one website called 'Global Ladies' where the women earn money for every e-mail they receive. Online dating between foreigners and Ukranian women makes much more money than for Ukranian women dating Ukranian men. I reckon the majority of Ukranian women would much rather date a guy from their own country because they share the same culture and language. I don't buy this argument that foreign men treat Ukranian women better than their own men do.
I still say -

Saying something like "Don't Bring Your New Bride To America" is FEAR MONGERING. Have almost no evidence to back this up, just hearsay and 2nd, 3rd and 4th hand information. One sided statements coming from Men and never hearing the woman's side of the story. Out of Eduard's customers (40) only 3 have no resulted in marriage or at least K1 Visa. One of the guys ran out of money and couldn't afford to bring his wife here. Another guy had mental issues he hid from Ed and he only found out after he had met his client in Russia. The last guy only gave his side of the story and that this bride went back after a month of being here.

If you want to believe such nonsense, go ahead, nobody is stopping you, but I an assure you whatever caused your failure in Ukraine will carry over to other locations.

Personally I think your problem Traveler is that you just didn't meet enough women in your limited amount of time. Time is your enemy...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

/...
Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ajjohnson
Freshman Poster

Post by ajjohnson »

why else would women apply to international dating agencies if not for the weath reason?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ajjohnson wrote:why else would women apply to international dating agencies if not for the weath reason?
Considering the small number of women involved in this, why would that concern you? I don't think most women involved are out for money. Like in America, women over a certain age find it difficult to date period. Men like younger women, men like younger CHILDLESS women. Men generally don't care what women do career wise, job wise or even education wise, not before and not now.

I would say the majority like the stereotype of Western Men. Anglo culture is a product of the United States and Great Britain, this is not something native to Ukraine culture or history. This is something seen from movies from the West and TV Shows from the West.

Some women imagine themselves being in that sort of relationship. Honestly a majority of American men can provide the sort of relationship they want. Why is that hard to understand????
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

viewtopic.php?t=9711

I think this has alot to do with it too...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
traveller_37
Freshman Poster

Post by traveller_37 »

Check out this link:-

http://westernwomensuck.wordpress.com/c ... ing-scams/

It gives an insight into much of the Westerner meets Ukranian dating industry.
Zartax
Freshman Poster

Re: An experience with Ukrainian women similar to mine

Post by Zartax »

It is a bit funny when you all talking about that that ukranian women need only money and asking only for material help. I will not say about situation there and about their greed. But when almost all men who come there can only offer a money and nothing else what you are waiting for? Women take all you can give her. If you dont have anything except your money she will your money because every woman wants provided man for her children and for her family. I met many women from different dating services and i met many different types of girls. I agree that some girl only make business there but i think that 70% of girls are really looking for husband on this type of sites. I used Anastasiadate, Natashaclub and Alltverladies. All I can say that now I live with a girl from Odessa and i`m happy. We have three years old daughter and i wish every man to find his soulmate. By the way, if someone is interested, i found her on alltverladies. I will not say that every girl there is sincere but I`m sure that it is easy to find a scam there.