Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Spanish woman tells horror stories about Russian women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Enishi » Thu May 22, 2008 11:18 am

That said, we can also conclude that with 70%+ of all divorces in America being initiated by pig skank subhuman filth American females...we can assume the majority of American females are pig skank subhuman filth. And do so safely to boot.


Not only that, but they receive nearly full custody of the children 90% of the time, along with large alimony and child support payments, and up to half of the man's earning, something most them DID NOTHING to earn. Granted, some of this is due to the corruption of the courts, but a large percentage of American females go along with it. This right here is the main crux of the arguement many of us have against dating/marrying the average American female.

Really, its simple mathematics. It amazes me how unwilling people are to acknowledge blatantly obvious general trends. "Oh no, generalization is bad/racist/sexist..." Baloney. If we did not make generalizations, life would be impossible to navigate.
Enishi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:24 pm







Postby The Joker » Sat May 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Enishi wrote:
That said, we can also conclude that with 70%+ of all divorces in America being initiated by pig skank subhuman filth American females...we can assume the majority of American females are pig skank subhuman filth. And do so safely to boot.


Not only that, but they receive nearly full custody of the children 90% of the time, along with large alimony and child support payments, and up to half of the man's earning, something most them DID NOTHING to earn. Granted, some of this is due to the corruption of the courts, but a large percentage of American females go along with it. This right here is the main crux of the arguement many of us have against dating/marrying the average American female.

Really, its simple mathematics. It amazes me how unwilling people are to acknowledge blatantly obvious general trends. "Oh no, generalization is bad/racist/sexist..." Baloney. If we did not make generalizations, life would be impossible to navigate.


I do not know where any of you get your facts, but none of you are even close. Then this asshole goes and makes a comment that most females don't deserve what they get, that is bullshit. Why don't you have kids, then try raising them alot of the time by yourself because assholes like you anf fucktard aren't men enough to take care of them. To be honest, the only person on this forum I admire for her courage is Christy.

The Joker
The Joker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:48 pm

Postby Grunt » Sat May 24, 2008 5:07 pm

That's fine, oink and belch all you want, you social reject.

And, never forget, never ever ever EVER forget.

If the job of wife and mother is too difficult for you...IT CAN ALWAYS BE OUTSOURCED TO A MORE COMPETENT LADY. My wife works a full time job, college courses, cooks, cleans, and looks damn good doing it.

We will, however, allow you to whine and bitch, as that amuses us and confirms that we have made the wise choice in kicking your kind to the curb with the rest of the garbage.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby KristineTheStrawberryGirl » Sun May 25, 2008 7:42 pm

gordan wrote:
To be honest, the only person on this forum I admire for her courage is Christy.

The Joker


This is because Joker and Kristy are the same person. "Kristy" has fooled me into giving "her" my personal email address with the intention that she wanted to be my friend. Out of the blue she stopped writing to me after getting pertinent information from me. Winston, take note of this and start policing this website from predators. It will do us a nice favor. Thanks. Grunt, take note too. Good posts, btw.


Gordon, you aren't talking about kristy 571 are you? Perhaps you should forward the e-mails to Winston so that he can have an idea of what happened, and what action (if any) should be taken. I'm not sure what information you gave, but you may want to follow-up on your credit report just to make certain there is not suspicious activity.

Just as a good measure of security, I recommend to everyone on this forum to avoid giving personal information online. Many dangers lurk online, and women are not the only victims of online crimes. Identity fraud and money scams are very common online.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:32 am
Location: Nor-Cal

Postby Grunt » Sun May 25, 2008 10:53 pm

The most likely result was your personal information was forwarded to a local "Amber Alert" group in your area. Since females in America are a virtual mafia unto themselves, any man failing to bow and scrape to the gynocracy is labeled a "predator", and thus subjected to "punishment".

My aunt was a girl scout troop leader. As a scout troop leader, she had access the personal information of all "sex offenders" in her town. She openly boasted to me that her and the mothers of other girls scouts would routinely stalk and harass those men placed on the sexual predator list. That was 15 years ago, and I can only imagine how insane and twisted such "public safety" (read: SNITCH) groups have grown.

But, as I said, you being in open opposition to feminazi dogma is more then enough reason for you to be put on "the list". You should not have given any personal info, that much is sure.

The moment I read the first post by kristy, red flags went up in my head. See, forums dealing with men's rights and the insanity of feminism are heavily infiltrated, and in some cases created, by wacko man-hating feminists. Their only goal in being here is to gather personal information on those that do not "worship the goddess".

It worked in the Soviet Union, now it works in America. And don't bother asking Winston anything, I tried to warn everyone the females that come here are nothing but trouble and I was ignored. But, don't feel bad, as I am already on that list I spoke of.

And proud of it, too :twisted:
Last edited by Grunt on Mon May 26, 2008 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Winston » Thu May 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Chemist wrote:First, Basque never said that she was basing her conclusions about Russian women on just ONE Russian woman. YOU said that, not her.

BZZT! WRONG!

Here is an exerpt from Laura's letter (BASQUE):

Every Russian woman I have met with 2 exceptions, were and I'm sure stillare and will be, the biggest pieces of shit under the sun.


W: Dude, you have serious reading comprehension difficulties. I think you need to take a reading comprehension test back in school. Seriously.

If she says "every" don't you think it implies that she's met more than one? And if there are "two exceptions" doesn't that imply that she knows TWO Russian women as exceptions, as the sentence says? If she knows two exceptions, then how can her conclusions be based on ONE? You aren't making any sense.

Again, WHERE does she say "all my conclusions about Russian women are based on one Russian woman"? She NEVER says that. So why do you see that Chemist? Seriously, maybe you need help cause you're clearly hallucinating.

Just like you hallucinated that Dianne's aunt forbid Dianne from staying with me, and even said you proved it when you didn't. You cited a sentence that never even said that.

The plain and simple fact is that BASQUE did condemn all Russian women in this fashion. And as her primary exihibit, she cited the behavior of her husbands Belarussian receptionist. So, as usual, I'm not making stuff up.


W: She didn't condemn all of them. She merely said that all the ones she met with the exception of two were greedy lying whores.

Just like I never said that I don't get sex with nonbar girls in the Philippines. I NEVER said that. YOU did.

You only said that you got numbers from nonbar girls while you were getting sex from bar girls. You're only backpeddling after I trapped you in this logical inconsistency.


W: Sure, I said I got numbers from girls at the mall here. But where did I say I ONLY got that and nothing else. Just because I get numbers doesn't mean that I didn't get more. I NEVER said I couldn't get sex from normal girls. EVER! Again, you are hallucinating and need help. Admit it. You cannot and did not produce words where I said that. You are only seeing what you want to see.

If you did, you would have been boasting about it.

But even if you did, it's too late to convince me.

Exactly how impressed do you expect me to be when somebody says he can get a lot of sex in an impoverished country anyway?


W: I did boast about it. You just refused to accept it. But it doesn't matter, cause whatever you believe, my sperm did physically go inside a lot of women here, both normal and bar girls. You can't erase that :)

I don't care if you're impressed or not. I'm just saying that I can easily get laid with non-prostitutes here, and have ample evidence of it, which I already showed you a few of.

Whether they are impoverished or not is beside the point.

I never said that Basques comments represent the rest of the 400+ letters in my fan letters. YOU said that.

Once again, your reading comprehension is limiting your understanding.

I was saying that the way you evaluated BASQUES letter is likely going to be the same as the way you evaluate and vet those other letters. In other words you don't do a very good job of evaluating your letters.


W: I merely cited her as evidence and an example. But I have many more letters from those disillusioned with Russian women, including from successful white guys too.

What is your point here?

The letters exist. They are from real people. It doesn't matter whether they are evaluated or not.

We recently had Hoecus writing you a post about "Why they bash". Unfortunately, he has a reputation of speaking out of his ass on other forums and he ends up bashing you in the same letter.

Not to long ago, we had jtest who claimed that Western women are so bad that even his stripper friends couldn't get girlfriends.

Even worse, you claimed that these letters were intellectual and insightful!

These three examples were crap and I exposed them as such. I'm not holding out hope that your other 400+ letters are any better.


W: You have never proven jtest to be wrong. And Hoecus has not had time to come back and answer your points about his claims about his wife at the airport. So the case remains open. You've proven nothing.

You don't want to read the truth, that's why you avoid the other 400+ letters. They are a variety of letters from different people. You have no appreciation for variety.

The truth is, the 400+ letters, which you keep avoiding looking at, contain a wide VARIETY of people. No not just horny college students. But military vets, successful businessmen, professionals, etc.

How did you know, did you talk to them or meet them in person?

YES OR NO?

Look any person who graduates college and can start a website will call himself a business man or professional. You're making it sound like these people are in the Fortune 500.


W: Yes I talked to them. They told me so. Some I talked to only online. A few I've met in person and have visited me in Angeles too. And I've talked to some on the phone. They are real.

One lawyer even had his firm's name in his email too.

I told you this MANY TIMES, but you keep forgetting and aren't listening or factoring this in! So f***ing annoying!

Look, your not very good at logic. I can understand why you don't get it. You also aren't aware of how most legal systems work. I can see why you don't understand that anonymous testimonials aren't considered evidence. They are too susceptible to bias and manipulation.


W: Nothing is perfect, but most of those letters seem honest and probably are. There were no extraordinary claims in them. If you don't believe anything, then why do you bother talking to anyone? You gotta use common sense. Anyone can see those are real sincere letters I got. They don't try to BS anyone about anything. They are merely honest reporting of experiences, observations, and opinions.

Perhaps genuineness is over your head.

And again, I know some of my fans in person and have met them.

About Russia, who did I treat like crap there? The truth is, I was sweet and romantic and sensitive toward women there. The problem is that they don't like guys like that. They like big macho tall guys. I just wasn't their type. And I did nothing wrong. That's the real truth. Stop making shit up!

Let's see...

You were late for your dates or stood them up. There were a few that you fondeled. You insulted them by offering money to be kissed on camera. You argued about prices in front of them. And let's not forget about those ultimatums. You even went through the trouble of putting it in writing!


W: You are quoting a few examples, not the norm. Most of my dates did not have those elements. I don't offer money. They ask for money. Nothing wrong with arguing about prices. Sometimes you have to. It's part of life.

You don't understand me or Russian women.

If anything, you were trying to act like a macho russian guy, but it came off as pathetic.

I think that Vika even wrote you a letter explaining that you shouldn't be buying food or drink for yourself without doing so for the girl that you're with. Something that most men would consider common sense, even in the west. The fact that a Russian women had to explain this to you, and your lack of dating experience in the US, makes me think that you didn't even know how to be charming!


W: Vika was not my date. And she took advantage of me. When I joked about going to an expensive Russian restaurant, she took it seriously and took me there so I could pay for it, even though I was just joking. She also said that it would be a "good thing" if I bought her a $100 camera just for fun as a good friend.

Chemist, why don't you buy me a $100 camera just for fun? It would be a "good thing" right? lol

But instead of acknowledging your inexperience and learning something from her, you had to argue.


W: I didn't feel in my heart like I wanted to buy her an ice cream. So I didn't. Intellectuals do not follow customs and traditions mindlessly, unless there is a good reason.

Then we have your fiancee Katia who you only bought presents and gave money too when she demanded it (and that was when she dangled the prospect of you having sex with her), then she scammed you for a few hundred dollars, and then later she took more money from you before literally throwing you across the room like a rag doll.

At that point we went from pathetic to hilarious.

Yeah, you're a charmer all right!!!


W: If I wasn't a charmer and go-getter, I wouldn't have gotten all those hundreds of dates. And I wouldn't have slept with so many women here in the Philippines.
And this is all from your journals Wu. I didn't make it up. How can I?

Why don't site me an example from your journals in Russia where you were charming. Then I can retract my statement.


W: Sure, the blonde Marina in Yoshkar-Ola I met just before I left, said I was charming, good looking, and she liked me a lot.
How about that hotshot? Think you can handle it?

Russian women themselves have even told me that. They said that I had no chance with a real Russian woman, not cause of anything I did, but because of who I am and the way I am.

The thing that's marring this little fanatasy that you indulge in is that you did manage to get engaged to a nice girl, Alina. She wasn't bad looking either. Most men would describe her as "girl next door". And I think she was more attractive than Dianne.


W: Yeah but Alina was one in a thousand. That doesn't say much. She wasn't ready for marriage anyway.

No way was she more attractive than Dianne! You are crazy.

You even claimed success on the message boards.

....And then you cheated on her. Twice!

Yeah, you're charming.


W: If I wasn't charming, I couldn't cheat on her, cause I couldn't get any girls. I wasn't satisfied with her. So what?

And the challenges you faced aren't too much different than what me or anybody else faced. Most of the girls that have profiles up at marriage agencies are only curious or are working for the agency. They haven't given serious thought about moving overseas to marry. But western men still need to go through the process of determining how serious they are, and be willing to move on when they aren't.

Now the fact that your asian limits the dating pool but doesn't eliminate you from the game. The "true Russians" (russians of slavic descent) may not be thrilled about asian men, but Russia is a big country and the Soviet Union was even bigger, encompasing many ethnicities, including asian. You could have done reasonably well with a tartar, mongolian or the border region with China.


W: Yes I do admit that I might have done better in the East, in the Siberian region for example. But that is in theory, and hasn't been put to the test.

You also didn't bring anything to the table. You were stingy, didn't have good accomidations, you were unemployed and still had your parents supporting you. Why would a woman want to marry you?


W: Cause I'm likable, charming, handsome, romantic, and fun. I have charisma too.

You actually believed that the Russian women would fall in love with your passport and you'd be able to pick the hottest blond bombshell from scores of interested Russian women.


W: I did for a while, yes.

Stop distorting the truth, damn it!

I'm not. I just refuse to see the twisted spin that you put on things. But don't worry, the others here will make up their own minds.

What have you got to worry about :wink:


W: I don't spin things. I just tell them as they are, bluntly with no BS. That's what I'm known for.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu May 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Chemist wrote:Thus, that was also a major factor against me there. It had nothing to do with my money, profession, or generosity. Sure they loved taking my money and having money spent on them. But deep down, they didn't see me as a true mating candidate for various reasons, including race as mentioned above.

I'm sure this helps you sleep at night. It even obsolves you from any responsibility. So I can see why it was an appelaing fantasy for you.

But, you did get engaged to a nice girl. But you weren't satisfied with her. You had to cheat on her.


W: It does and it's the truth. It's not some excuse I made up. Russian women THEMSELVES told me that!

Anna of Moscow Capital Tours did for instance. Do you remember her? And during the first trip, Terry's wife did too.


PS - Stop claiming that I'm stalking you by email. In your dreams butthead. You never told me not to email you, so I am not stalking you. You get titillated by my emails and you know it. You could have just blocked my emails, but you didn't.

Well, if I blocked you, then I would have no proof that your a sociopath. Then it would have been my word against yours. And it's not like you were simply spamming your list to bring traffic to your site so that they can click on your links either, you are sending me emails addressed to me and linking to a thread that you started about me. And even with those emails addressed to me, you are still copying Dave Fuller.


W: I am not a sociopath. You NEVER told me to stop emailing you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu May 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Chemist wrote:P.S. Chemist, you should know at this point this entire issue is something I call "canned debate".

No kidding! My issue isn't with BASQUE in particular. She is angry that her marriage ended due to an infidelity. It is a predictable outcome.

I was more critical of Winston using that letter to justify his opinion of Russian women without fully vetting that material. BASQUE decided to participate in the conversation and now we know a little more about the circumstances. So it's been a positive experience overall-we learned something.

Explain to me why Winston couldn't do this? Why did I have to be the inquistive and skepticle one? Why was it me that had to dig a little deeper? Because Winston is desperate to prove his point. He stalked me through email with this letter!


W: Winston couldn't do what? I am mr skeptic, immune to all forms of brain washing, questioning every custom and rule cited to me. Dianne for example, has all these Catholic customs she follows, some of which are expensive and costly to follow. Being an intellectual, I explain to her that I do not follow customs or traditions just for the sake of tradition. I only follow something that MAKES SENSE. Traditions are followed religiously by people who cannot and do not like to THINK.

Now, back to the point. What is it that Basque said that sounded BS or extraordinary that would merit skepticism? She made no extraordinary claim. She made a common claim which I've experienced too, and so have many others I know.

If I told you I had pizza for dinner, would that force you to be skeptical and dig deeper? That's not an unusual claim.

So what is your basis for saying that? None it appears.

Chemist, if you don't value my logic, how about challenging me to an online game of chess by notation? Think you can handle it? I'll show you my real efficient calculating logic on the chess board. And without the need for any computers either!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Grunt » Thu May 29, 2008 11:48 pm

Winston, I think the more relevant point here is duplicity and hypocrisy.

Any feminist (of which the Iberian Beast does qualify, as does virtually every western female) attempting to draw attention to the wicked ways of Russian women has self-defined itself as an idiot.

This is akin to a lifelong thief complaining when someone breaks into her home and steals her hoard of ill gotten gains. Its just too idiotic to contemplate.

Western females, have "gamed" western men for 40 odd years. In so doing, they have caused countless male suicides, broken homes, shattered childhoods, plundered bank accounts, and God knows how many abortions.

Now Russian women, being smarter and more adept in the feminine wiles then their western female peers, are in the process of eating said western females lunch...right in front of them!

Winston, you MUST understand this is NOT a matter of ethics. This is NOTHING more then two jackals fighting over a scrap of zebra meat (western men). The more cunning predator is quickly gaining ground and displacing the weaker parasite.

So let me ask you a question, Winston. If, and this is a BIG FAT IF, any western female is oh-so-concerned with justice, WHERE HAS THIS WESTERN FEMALE BEEN FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS WHEN MEN WERE HAVING THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM AND FAMILIES WERE BEING RIPPED APART?!

Simple, they did not care because they directly benefited from the bloodbath. And that, Winston, is the mark of a soul-less mercenary feminist piece of human debris. This is NOT to excuse the behavior of Russian women.

But more an exercise in teaching fools that those that live in glass houses should strenuously avoid throwing rocks.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

RE: Basque

Postby joefranks » Fri May 30, 2008 3:09 pm

Haha, love it, I love it. Over here in Anglo-Saxon dominated culture la-la land, women aren't anywhere near as interesting. Unless you think talking about celebrities and TV shows is interesting.

The two sociological phenomena you mentioned are different in one important respect: economic. The Swedish women that came over in the 70s to bathe topless - and thank god they did, something to break the Catholic Franco fascist stifling atmosphere that must have existed - they didn't have to seduce anyone's husband unless they desired to, out of lust. But after Yankees imposed "shock therapy" on the USSR countries, unemployment hit record numbers and 2/3 of women in Russia said they'd turn to prostitution (http://server.wnur.org/thisishell/archi ... 080419.mp3, April 19th episode from http://thisishell.com/archives_2008.html), women from the former USSR now had to seduce men to fill their bellies, not their sexual appetites.

And you don't have to convince me of the superior virtues of Spanish over Swedish women... granted, variety is the spice of life, but if I had to choose I'd take dark-featured women any day...
joefranks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 7:30 pm

HONEY!!!! I'M HOME

Postby BASQUE » Fri May 30, 2008 5:20 pm

HELLO GRUNT, ARE YOU CONSCIOUS YET?

YOU REALLY MUST START PUTTING SOME TOBACO IN THAT SHIT YOU SMOKE.
ALSO MAY I TAKE THE LIBERTY OF SUGGESTING THAT YOU SPEND MORE TIME AT HOME AND LESS IN GAY BARS.

TAKE A SHOWER PLEASE, FAT PEOPLE SMELL AND YOU STINK!!!!!!!!

WOULD YOU PLEASE CHANG MY NAME FROM "IBERIAN BEAST" TO "PYRENEAN BEAST" THAT AFTER ALL, IS WHAT THE GREEKS CALLED MY BRAVE AND REEEEEEALY MANLY ANCESTORS.

YOU KNOW THE TYPE, TALL, SLIM, CHISELLED FEATURES, WHITE TEETH, HAIR, IN FACT EVERYTHING YOU, FAT ARSE, HAVE NOT, AND FANCY IN MEN......RIGHT HUH?

YOU SPEND FAR TOO MUCH TIME IN "THE BLUE OYSTER BAR"

GO ON, STUFF YOUR DISCOLOURED -TEETH-FILLED-UGLY-MOUTH WITH 12 MORE PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES.

YOU, DERELICT, YOU CLOCHARD, YOU FAT FAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT.

HOW DARE YOU PATHETIC MONGREL WORTHLESS COWARD. HOW DARE INSULT THAT LADY? A MOTHER DOING ACROBATICS IN ORDER TO GIVE HER CHILD THE EDUCATION THE ABSENT FATHER NEGLECTS? YOU AND YOUR POOR SLAVE ARE NOTHING,
YO HEAR? NOTHING. IT'S TWATS LIKE YOU GIVE THE USA THE REPUTATION IT HAS.

I KNOW GREAT AMERICAN MEN AND THANK GOODNESS THEY ARE REAL MEN, NO LIKE YOU FATSO WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A STROKE ?????????

I BET APART FROM FREQUENTING GAY BARS YOU HAVE AN UNHEALTHY APPETITE FOR YOUNG BOYS....

LET ME TELL YOU ONE MORE THING YOU IMBECILE. YOU ARE THE MOST OBNOXIOUS CREEP IN THIS FORUM AND AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL DECENT AMERICAN CHAPS HERE. GO AND CASH YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK AND BUY SOME MORE BEER AND CHEESE BURGERS.

MEANWHILE, I SHALL ENJOY A RATHER DELICIOUS AL FRESCO SUPPER OF, GRILLED SEAFOOD AN A PLATER OF IBERICO PATA NEGRA HAM, FOLLOWED BY A SUCCULENT PAELLA MIXTA, AND DESSERT OF CREMA CATALANA.

ALL ACCOMPANIED BY AN EXCELLENT RIOJA MARQUES DE RISCAL VINTAGE 95, AND FINISH THE MEAL WITH A GLASS OF THE SUPERBLY ELEGANT AND SENSUAL NON PLUS ULTRA CAVA

I WILL BE LOOKING AT BEAUTIFUL MEDITERRANEAN SEA, WHILE YOU WACHT WRESTLING ON TV, (A TYPICAL GAY PASTIME). DO YOU ALSO HANG AROUND THE GYM, AND WATCH MEN SHOWER? HE HE YOUR SECRET IS OUT FATTY,

ALL TOGETHER NOW...!!!!
MACHO, MACHO, MACHO MEN GRUNT WANTS TO f**k A MACHO MAAAN.....

QUE TE FOLLEN CAPULLO!! VIEJO ASQUEROSO Y GORDO!!!! MUERTO DE
HAMBRE!!

CHEERS AL OF YOU HANDSOME MEN (NOT YOU FATSO, f**k YOU ) AND BEAUTIFUL FREE LADIES OUT THERE I'L BE THINKING OF YOU....
BASQUE
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:38 am
Location: ESPANA

Re: RE: Basque

Postby Grunt » Fri May 30, 2008 6:30 pm

joefranks wrote:Haha, love it, I love it. Over here in Anglo-Saxon dominated culture la-la land, women aren't anywhere near as interesting.

The two sociological phenomena you mentioned are different in one important respect: economic. But after Yankees imposed "shock therapy" on the USSR countries, unemployment hit record numbers and 2/3 of women in Russia said they'd turn to prostitution (http://server.wnur.org/thisishell/archi ... 080419.mp3, April 19th episode from http://thisishell.com/archives_2008.html), women from the former USSR now had to seduce men to fill their bellies, not their sexual appetites.


And thats what its all about. Being interesting. Virtually all western females are just that, completely uninteresting. As far as Russian women seducing men to fill their bellies, that cant be as bad as western skanks seducing men (barely) to fill their bank accounts.

As proof, I somehow doubt the Russia lady that so easily stole the Iberian beasts poor undersexed husband spoke to anyone in public like this...thing...does. Spewing curses like...a man?

And it still wonders why its husband and countless other Spanish men are rushing into the arms of Russian women? It is too ignorant to know it is ignorant.

And it craves our attention too, thus further proof or my point :twisted:
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Chemist » Fri May 30, 2008 10:49 pm

W: Dude, you have serious reading comprehension difficulties. I think you need to take a reading comprehension test back in school. Seriously.

So the uneducated is going to try and educate the educated?

This should be amusing!

If she says "every" don't you think it implies that she's met more than one?

Yes

And if there are "two exceptions" doesn't that imply that she knows TWO Russian women as exceptions, as the sentence says?

"Exception" is the key word here. She portrayed these two girls as the only exception.

If she knows two exceptions, then how can her conclusions be based on ONE? You aren't making any sense.

Your right. She can't base her conclusions on only one. But she tried to, and you bought into it.

Let talk facts here:

1. You got sloppy with your logic and thought that an anonymous letter from an embittered divorcee actually PROVED anything about your opinions of Russian women.
2. I actually called BS on it and explained why. At some point, Basque had admitted some fallibility about what she wrote since she was angry (an understandable response but not "intellectual" like you claimed.)
3. Now, you are going to split hairs with words and try and tell me that it's really what I've been trying to say to you all along.

Sorry but your jedi mind tricks won't work on me.

But thanks for playing.

Again, WHERE does she say "all my conclusions about Russian women are based on one Russian woman"? She NEVER says that. So why do you see that Chemist? Seriously, maybe you need help cause you're clearly hallucinating.

Winston, my poor, ignorant sole:

She actually says that all russian women that she has met are bad with the exception of two.

It's fairly obvious to anybody that she views these two as an exception to the rule and not the rule itself.

She didn't even allow for the possibility that some Russians are good and some are bad.

Face it Winston. You know you shouldn't have posted this letter by now and you're trying to save face.

Just like you hallucinated that Dianne's aunt forbid Dianne from staying with me, and even said you proved it when you didn't. You cited a sentence that never even said that.

Dianne's aunt didn't want Dianne living in your squalor Wu. Unless you got a nicer place. You even agreed to do so.

The fact that Dianne still visited you doesn't mean that the aunt didn't forbid it!

W: She didn't condemn all of them. She merely said that all the ones she met with the exception of two were greedy lying whores.

HMMMM!
I don't ever remember her calling them "whores" Wu.

And your going to lecture me about my reading comprehension????

W: Sure, I said I got numbers from girls at the mall here. But where did I say I ONLY got that and nothing else. Just because I get numbers doesn't mean that I didn't get more.

This isn't consistent with what we know about your nature.

Your boastful Winston. You'll take advantage to tell anybody about the girls that you have sex with. Why should it be any different now?

I NEVER said I couldn't get sex from normal girls. EVER! Again, you are hallucinating and need help. Admit it. You cannot and did not produce words where I said that. You are only seeing what you want to see.

Stop being so literal! It's what you didn't say that's important.

Let's take another example about you:

The last I heard, you're trying to prove to the US embassy that your Angelo's father. You even assembled a photo-collage and asked me and others to comment on it.

Based on this evidence, I can conclude that you do not have Angelo's birth certificate with your name as the father.

But how can I make such a conclusion? You didn't say one way or the other, right?

Because, if you had such a document, there would be no need for making that collage or even asking us if it would convince anybody.

Do you get how this "logic thing" works now?


W: I did boast about it. You just refused to accept it. But it doesn't matter, cause whatever you believe, my sperm did physically go inside a lot of women here, both normal and bar girls. You can't erase that :)

See, it's statements like this that make people wonder if your better off in a padded cell.

Many men will boast about having lots of sex (even when they haven't actually done so). But when do you see men telling others about his sperm? Wacko!

If it really doesn't matter than don't try and convince me.

Even if your telling the truth, I'm not going to be all that impressed with you or anybody else who has sex with poor girls. Fish in a barrel would be the best metaphor in this case.

Whether they are impoverished or not is beside the point.

You'd like to think so wouldn't you?

A global trend that is quite clear, poorer countries have more prostitutes than more affluent countries.

Once a country starts developing to a point where wages go up, people make more money, and more opportunities present themselves (particularly for women), crime and prostitution decrease to a point where very few women engage in it and it is very expensive. We actually see this happening in Russia over the past 10-20 years.

In America a prostitute will run you about $1000/ hour, and there are only a few places where you can do it legally and most American women go onto other professions. In a country like Thailand and the Phillipines, $50 can get you a girl for the whole day or even longer. And more women are competing for that.

It was all an economic decision for you Winston. That's all.

W: I merely cited her as evidence and an example. But I have many more letters from those disillusioned with Russian women, including from successful white guys too.

And yet, you're posting silly rant from people that have some sort of grudge.

I assumed that you would present your BEST evidence to prove your point. But I forgot that I'm talking to Winston Wu!

W: You have never proven jtest to be wrong. And Hoecus has not had time to come back and answer your points about his claims about his wife at the airport. So the case remains open. You've proven nothing.

There's really not much more they can say, Winston. I know that you're really hoping that they come back vindicating themselves with some type of surprise testimony like the kind that made Perry Mason famous.

But it ain't gonna happen. They lost Winston. Game over.

You don't want to read the truth, that's why you avoid the other 400+ letters. They are a variety of letters from different people. You have no appreciation for variety.

The ones I've seen are pretty bad Winston. I'm not holding out hope for the others so don't bother.

W: Yes I talked to them. They told me so. Some I talked to only online. A few I've met in person and have visited me in Angeles too. And I've talked to some on the phone. They are real.

Yes, I'm sure you took everything at face value without seriously questioning it. Just like Basque. Except I actually started questioning things and found out that she was really angry with mistresses and not Russian women specifically. The mistresses happened to be Russian because their men were Russian.

This is how stereotypes get started, Winston. With ignorant people flinging letters around cyberspace and calling them "intellectual" for desparaging an entire group of people.

One lawyer even had his firm's name in his email too.

Well I'm convinced. I guess I can create a header and signature line that I'm Emperor of the world. I don't think it will happen though.

Oh, and by the way, Winston. A clerk that works in the mailroom can call himself a lawyer. Sheesh!

W: Nothing is perfect, but most of those letters seem honest and probably are. There were no extraordinary claims in them.

I would consider "all russian women except two are bitches" an extaordinary claim, Winston. That's the problem. You can't read!

If you don't believe anything, then why do you bother talking to anyone?

To learn mostly. We did learn a little more about Basque, didn't we? And it was pretty much due to my skepticism. You just closed your mind and copied a letter that you thought validated your philosophy.

Open your mind Winston. It can be rewarding experience.

You gotta use common sense. Anyone can see those are real sincere letters I got. They don't try to BS anyone about anything. They are merely honest reporting of experiences, observations, and opinions.

And drawing completely erronious conclusions.

I have no doubt that they are genuine and are trying to be honest. That isn't what I dispute. I dispute that they represent anything factual.

So maybe you should try some of that common sense that you keep talking about.

Perhaps genuineness is over your head.

W: You are quoting a few examples, not the norm. Most of my dates did not have those elements. I don't offer money. They ask for money. Nothing wrong with arguing about prices. Sometimes you have to. It's part of life.

Actually, it is the norm from what I've read.

You don't understand me or Russian women.

Is this a joke. It's hard to tell with you sometimes.

W: Vika was not my date. And she took advantage of me. When I joked about going to an expensive Russian restaurant, she took it seriously and took me there so I could pay for it, even though I was just joking. She also said that it would be a "good thing" if I bought her a $100 camera just for fun as a good friend.

Joking about buying something for somebody and not doing it is cruel Winston. Not charming.

Vika may not have been your date, but she had some pretty good insight about why you were screwing up in Russia. Many women wouldn't have the patience to explain such things to an adult man.

And has it ever occured to you that if you were nice to Vika and treated her with respect, than she may not have had any shame in introducing you to others?

More failed opportunities *sigh*

Chemist, why don't you buy me a $100 camera just for fun? It would be a "good thing" right? lol

You miss the point as usual. You don't tease somebody with an gift and not do it. You were better off keeping your mouth shut.

W: I didn't feel in my heart like I wanted to buy her an ice cream. So I didn't. Intellectuals do not follow customs and traditions mindlessly, unless there is a good reason.

The customs and traditions are rooted in something, and it matters to those people. You observe the custom as a way of showing respect.

Your position on the matter is rude and arrogant. Not charming or intellectual.

Read my "new years lessons" post. I bring up this point there as well

W: If I wasn't a charmer and go-getter, I wouldn't have gotten all those hundreds of dates. And I wouldn't have slept with so many women here in the Philippines.

I can't believe that I'm giving dating advice to a grown man.

Winston, you get the date because you asked them out. It has very little to do with you. The woman knows your paying. She just needs to show up. What does she have to lose?

But did you get past two or three dates with them? No.

It's a shame really. You believed that getting one date with a Russian bombshell was a success!

Poor guy!


W: Sure, the blonde Marina in Yoshkar-Ola I met just before I left, said I was charming, good looking, and she liked me a lot.

And you believed her?

And not to long ago you were suggesting that Asians wouldn't do well in Russia.

And it's not like things went anywhere with Marina either. There was an Olga that you met after you visited your fiancee Katya. You hit it off with her as well. And then you skipped town to go back to Katya.

That's the thing Wu. When you had a chance with some of the girls, you boarded a train and left.

W: Yeah but Alina was one in a thousand. That doesn't say much. She wasn't ready for marriage anyway.

Yeah, I can't even understand why a woman wouldn't want to marry a cheater.

It's not that she wasn't ready to marry Wu. It's because you screwed it up. And if your looking for a wife, Isn't one in a thousand enought for you?

Apparently not.

W: If I wasn't charming, I couldn't cheat on her, cause I couldn't get any girls. I wasn't satisfied with her. So what?

Then why were you engaged to her?

Winston, we all knew that you weren't interested in getting married at all. You were simply a sex tourist. The prospect of marriage seemed convenient because there's the assumption that you would be having sex regularly. But then you got bored with her and cheated on her instead of breaking off the engagement.

W: Yes I do admit that I might have done better in the East, in the Siberian region for example. But that is in theory, and hasn't been put to the test.

Well it's not like anybody could have done worse than you, so it wouldn't hurt for somebody to try.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Postby Chemist » Fri May 30, 2008 11:34 pm

W: It does and it's the truth. It's not some excuse I made up. Russian women THEMSELVES told me that!

Anna of Moscow Capital Tours did for instance. Do you remember her? And during the first trip, Terry's wife did too.


When faced with a choice between insulting somebody and telling a white lie so that somebody can save face, most people would do the latter.

It's not like I said Asians would have a tough time in Russia. We all do to a point. And you neede to plan accordingly.

I know your race is a convenient rationalization for a lot of other reasons you won't own up to. After all you didn't have a choice to be born Asian. There's comfort in that. It makes you think that it wasn't really your fault. All things being equal I could agree with this. But not in your case. The cheating, the stinginess, tardiness, etc. had profound effect on you also.

W: I am not a sociopath. You NEVER told me to stop emailing you.
...Don't make it sound like we're just a couple of drinking budies Winston. You start threads about me, email me about them and copy Dave Fuller.

Now emailing me would be one thing. But why would any rational human being do the last two?
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Postby Chemist » Sat May 31, 2008 12:10 am

W: Winston couldn't do what? I am mr skeptic, immune to all forms of brain washing, questioning every custom and rule cited to me. Dianne for example, has all these Catholic customs she follows, some of which are expensive and costly to follow.

I don't want to go to far down one of your tangents, but who are you to judge another country's traditions and customs? It doesn't have to make sense to you Winston. It has to make sense to them. And sense you are in their country, you should probably have respect for it.

Traditions aren't about brainwashing Winston, or doing rituals mindlessly. They are about observing particular things in the past or showing respect to another person so that other actions don't get misinterpeted.

Why do you shake hands with somebody when you first meet them? It's tradition isn't it? It's a gesture that you use to indicate to somebody that you are happy to see them or that you intend to associate with them on friendly terms. But it didn't start out that way. In the old days, it was to prove to the other person that you didn't have a weapon so he can lower his shield and show you his hand in return. Then you clasped and shook hands so that you knew for sure that nothing was hidden up his sleeve. There's really no reason to do that anymore, but we still observe the tradition.

Toasting is another example. It started when two people will clink the glasses together while pouring some of thier drink in the others glass. This was to prove that one wasn't trying to poison the other.

Over time these traditions established themselves as a way to prevent somebody from inadvertantly offending another person.

Placing your feet on a foot rest while relaxing might be okay for some, but you would be offending others because you are showing the soles of your feet. If you at least attempted to show respect for their traditions in other areas than they may be able to pardon the offense. If you didn't they'd probably figure you were just another rude American.

Being an intellectual, I explain to her that I do not follow customs or traditions just for the sake of tradition. I only follow something that MAKES SENSE.

That isn't the criteria. The criteria is that it has to make sense to them. If you don't understand it, it's your problem as far as they're concerned. They will still expect some common courtesy from you and they won't be interested in hearing about why you won't do it.

It's a good thing that you don't have a job or anything. People have been fired or business deals lost because of these things.

Traditions are followed religiously by people who cannot and do not like to THINK.

Extremist theologies "notwithstanding", following certain codes of behavior such as you do in religion and the military are high-order mental skills. They require discipline, intent, concentration and reflection. They actually have to THINK to behave this way.

On the contrary, going to go-go bars to have sex with prostitutes is servicing your urges, nothing more.

You should try observing some traditions Wu. It might make you a better person.

Now, back to the point. What is it that Basque said that sounded BS or extraordinary that would merit skepticism? She made no extraordinary claim. She made a common claim which I've experienced too, and so have many others I know.

I would consider the claim that "all russian girls with the exception of two are bad" as extraordinary claims. And she supports that claim by committing the logical fallacy of APPEALING TO EMOTION.

Not to mention I have a fairly good "BS detector" because of my training. And letters like that make it go berserk.

The fact that you can't see the fallacies and the fact that it was an emotional letter and not intellectual, doesn't bode well for your ability to evaluate anything.

If I told you I had pizza for dinner, would that force you to be skeptical and dig deeper? That's not an unusual claim.

Your actually comparing an innocuous fact about what you had for dinner with a slanderous letter that is being used to cause harm to an entire group of people based on race.

Sorry, I could care less about what you had for dinner. But I will speak out against sterotypes that aren't warranted.

So what is your basis for saying that? None it appears.

Actually, the basis goes a lot further then you'd like to think. You're the ignorant fool that doesn't see it.

Chemist, if you don't value my logic, how about challenging me to an online game of chess by notation? Think you can handle it? I'll show you my real efficient calculating logic on the chess board. And without the need for any computers either!

First, I'm only a novice chess player
Second, you challenged a person at Wooweasel a while ago and he kicked your ass in 11 moves.
Third, logic and startegy are two different skills. You can't expect a swimmer to challenge a boxer just because they're both athletes. Logic and chess are just as different.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest