Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Great sites for meeting Russian and Ukrainian women!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Great sites for meeting Russian and Ukrainian women!

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:46 pm

Last edited by Winston on Sat May 09, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Hero » Sat May 09, 2009 12:23 pm

You think Elena's models is a good site for meeting women?? Are you freakin' kidding me? Seems like most of those women are delusional, 30-something ho's who won't even consider men over 45 (and the women in their 20's won't consider men over 40). I mean, I they'll state their age restrictions two or three times in their profiles! I see comments like this all the time:

"PLEASE no older than 47!!"
"Men over 45, please don't bother me!"

Sorry to shout, but I HATE ELENA'S MODELS!!!
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Winston » Sat May 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Hero wrote:You think Elena's models is a good site for meeting women?? Are you freakin' kidding me? Seems like most of those women are delusional, 30-something ho's who won't even consider men over 45 (and the women in their 20's won't consider men over 40). I mean, I they'll state their age restrictions two or three times in their profiles! I see comments like this all the time:

"PLEASE no older than 47!!"
"Men over 45, please don't bother me!"

Sorry to shout, but I HATE ELENA'S MODELS!!!


W: Well Elenas Models is among the most reputable and recommended. Jim at Agencyscams.com endorses them too, and has an affiliate link on his site to them.

At least the girls in Elenas Models are honest about their preferences. They also tend to only prefer white males too. Would you rather they lie and say "any age" because those girls are usually scammers or the agency is a scam itself.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Hero » Sun May 10, 2009 2:38 pm

WWu777 wrote:W: Well Elenas Models is among the most reputable and recommended. Jim at Agencyscams.com endorses them too, and has an affiliate link on his site to them.

At least the girls in Elenas Models are honest about their preferences. They also tend to only prefer white males too. Would you rather they lie and say "any age" because those girls are usually scammers or the agency is a scam itself.


OK, good point, Winston. Yes, Elena's models is honest, unlike dream-marriage.com and anastasiaweb. But if those girls on Elena's models are typical Russian/Ukrainian women, maybe it's better just to forget about those women altogether! Isn't it possible for Elena to screen out some of the bitches?

Anyway, I met a 22-year-old Ukrainian hottie on tagged.com who's totally into me, despite the fact that I'm an old geezer of 41. :) Wish me luck, dudes.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Winston » Mon May 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Hero wrote:
WWu777 wrote:W: Well Elenas Models is among the most reputable and recommended. Jim at Agencyscams.com endorses them too, and has an affiliate link on his site to them.

At least the girls in Elenas Models are honest about their preferences. They also tend to only prefer white males too. Would you rather they lie and say "any age" because those girls are usually scammers or the agency is a scam itself.


OK, good point, Winston. Yes, Elena's models is honest, unlike dream-marriage.com and anastasiaweb. But if those girls on Elena's models are typical Russian/Ukrainian women, maybe it's better just to forget about those women altogether! Isn't it possible for Elena to screen out some of the bitches?

Anyway, I met a 22-year-old Ukrainian hottie on tagged.com who's totally into me, despite the fact that I'm an old geezer of 41. :) Wish me luck, dudes.


W: Well if they only want white men, then I'm not their type. The women on Elenas Models who are open to Asian men tend not to be very hot.

What do you mean about Elena screening some of them out? For what? If they are scammers, they will be removed from the database. But they aren't going to be removed just cause they have racial preferences.

I heard that tagged has mostly asian women. Are there a lot of Ukrainian women there too?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Hero » Wed May 13, 2009 12:10 pm

WWu777 wrote:W: Well if they only want white men, then I'm not their type. The women on Elenas Models who are open to Asian men tend not to be very hot.

What do you mean about Elena screening some of them out? For what? If they are scammers, they will be removed from the database. But they aren't going to be removed just cause they have racial preferences.

I heard that tagged has mostly asian women. Are there a lot of Ukrainian women there too?


Elena could read their profiles, and give them the boot if they're too bitchy. For example, there was a 35-year-old divorced woman who insisted upon a man with no ex-wives. She shouldn't have been allowed on the site. Then there was a 41-year-old woman who wouldn't consider a guy over 42!

Even if they have preferences, they don't have to be rude about stating them. For example, "Moslems please don't bother me!!"

Yes, Tagged has lots of Ukrainian women. Also lots of Russians, Poles, Belorussians, Mexicans,... you name it. But most of the women (except the Filipinas) are too lazy to answer messages. They just want to see how much attention their profiles can get.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Winston » Fri May 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Well you may consider it rude, but having preferences isn't something that will get you booted off a dating site. They aren't illegal or considered inappropriate. They are just being honest. How else can they state their preferences without being rude?

Even if Elena thought that someone was a bitch, she could rationalize and think that she might act nicer around a guy she really liked. It's not illegal to be a bitch anyway. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Hero » Sun May 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Vinstonas wrote:Well you may consider it rude, but having preferences isn't something that will get you booted off a dating site. They aren't illegal or considered inappropriate. They are just being honest. How else can they state their preferences without being rude?

Even if Elena thought that someone was a bitch, she could rationalize and think that she might act nicer around a guy she really liked. It's not illegal to be a bitch anyway. lol


Well, if Elena had any brains, she'd realize that too much bitchiness on her site could hurt her business.

Also, Elena's Models should realize that if they come off as bitchy, they may scare off even the men they do want. For example, I was contacted by an attractive 41-year-old woman from Elena's models and initially I was interested. But then I read her profile more closely and found out that she was only interested in men from 30-42 years old. Even though I fit her requirements, I wanted nothing more to do with her.

Then there was an attractive Russian woman who lived within an hour's drive of me. She was divorced but insisted upon a guy with no ex-wives. Again, I fit the bill but do you really think I'd want a gf with that kind of attitude?

Finally, let me say that a bitch is a bitch, and even if she can act nice to a guy she really likes, she can't keep up the act forever and will eventually show her true colors. I mean, American women do that all the time!
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby jtest28 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:44 am

Hero wrote:You think Elena's models is a good site for meeting women?? Are you freakin' kidding me? Seems like most of those women are delusional, 30-something ho's who won't even consider men over 45 (and the women in their 20's won't consider men over 40). I mean, I they'll state their age restrictions two or three times in their profiles! I see comments like this all the time:

"PLEASE no older than 47!!" "Men over 45, please don't bother me!"

Sorry to shout, but I HATE ELENA'S MODELS!!!
I second that. I'm young and plenty good looking, yet still had shit luck with them. I think I know why too. There's too many men on that agency. That's why they know they can be so picky. I only had one woman form there to ever write me, even though I wrote to plenty. then she didn't like me anymore when she saw a pic of me and I was bald. (even though I shave my head, not the bozo the clown hairstyle bald) And before that, she kept freaking out that a 'guy like me' would not be married or even have a girlfriend. How I looked like a model, etc. So that IS picky. Because anyone who is that attracted to anyone else, male or female, then to see one flaw with them and then end things right there is ridiculous. She probably just fell back on who knows how many other men she was already writing to.

I use www.khersongirls.com I noticed the women who are from Kherson are more picky than the ones from other cities. The answer was simple, the manager at that particular agency in Kherson, allows a bulk deal on letter writing. And the other agencies have expensive translation services for letters. So the poorer men stick with only the women who are from Kherson. The end result is shit loads of men for Kherson women. But the women from the other cities have almost no foreign men writing, many of them have none at all. So that explains why I get so many replies from those women instead of women from Kherson.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby tom » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:54 am

Here is a site for you to look at.
It is a Ukrainian run dating site for Russians and Ukrainians. It is not in English.
http://www.your-ideal.com/
This is a search for Moscow girls of a certain type.
http://www.your-ideal.com/cgi-bin/searc ... E0&foto=ON
Anyways it will give you an honest idea as to what the average girl looks like over there as this is not filtered in any way as far as looks go.
It is a free site aimed at Russians and Ukrainians based on a matchmaking system they use.
When I show it to my guy friends here they are amazed at how good the girls look there.
Enjoy
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm


Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron