Why should I go to Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I didn't think that girl was all that.

Mr S, I am releasing videos soon that will show a lot of my spontaneous encounters with Russian girls. It will give you an idea of what they are like, up close and personal (the next best thing to in person).
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Wow! That girl is stunning! Can an average guy really get a girl like that in Russia
YESSSSSSSSSSSS. And not ONE! Yawn!
and its a normal dating occurrence?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Dime a dozen! Yawn!
I mean dating and porking girls in the Philippines is easy and fun and all that, but I think if I had a girl who looked like her, was intelligent and had a decent personality, I'd be more than happy to get into a more permanent relationship with her! I gotta try Russia eventually and make my comparisons with the Philippine girls.
Russians are white but they are very different from Americans because they are Orthodox Slavs. Nothing Anglo Germanic about them. Takes time to figure them out. Think more like "Northern Greeks?" Hard to describe.
I utilize credit also to live overseas and it does come in handy if you know how to leverage it properly. I have about 2 years or so that I can keep doing this, then I will have to pay the piper and get to getting rid of all my student loans I have amassed. I am in controlled deficit spending right now, much like the USA, and will have to start dealing with financtial realities soon. Living in the PHilippines is fun, but doesn't make you rich unless you got you're own profitable business based there.
The credit card debt and student loan debt is nothing that a year and half in Saudi cannot fix. Run up a debt and go to Saudi. If it is credit card debt and you pay them off that frees your credit lines again and you can again engage in some more deficit spending. Then it is back to penal servitude in the Middle East. Credit card companies think I am fantastic. Lol.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

WWu777 wrote:I didn't think that girl was all that.

Mr S, I am releasing videos soon that will show a lot of my spontaneous encounters with Russian girls. It will give you an idea of what they are like, up close and personal (the next best thing to in person).
Well generally the women I find that you are attracted to are 180 degrees from what I find as attractive. Anyways it's good that people have different concepts of beauty as there would be even more competition for the same women if everyone had very similar tastes. For example I don't find your Diane to be attractive at all but you do. Big deal, life goes on...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:
WWu777 wrote:I didn't think that girl was all that.

Well generally the women I find that you are attracted to are 180 degrees from what I find as attractive. Anyways it's good that people have different concepts of beauty as there would be even more competition for the same women if everyone had very similar tastes. For example I don't find your Diane to be attractive at all but you do. Big deal, life goes on...
W: I know. But the girls in my "Female Encounters" videos are friendly and they will give you an idea of what it's like to chat with women there. You can gauge their personality, body language, communication style, etc. That's the point of the videos.

PS - Dianne is way hotter in person than in pictures. Ladislav can attest to that too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:http://russianwomentruth.com/images/

A girl like this is an impossibility in America but even if you find one like this, how many guys would she have been with before you? BH attorneys at her feet? Millionaires? Oh what a difference geography makes!
That's a good point. You can find hot women in the USA but they usually have a boyfriend or have had many sex partners in the past. Good looking women in America are very picky about what guys they date (because they have so many guys asking them out).

What concerns me about visiting Russia is the crime that is common there, especially in the big cities. Also, from what I have read, the police in Russia can stop you and try to find fault with your visa and demand that you pay them money to have it corrected (even though there was nothing wrong in the first place). Pick pocketers are common in the big cities in Russia and cab drivers try to charge foreigners more cab fare than someone who is not a foreigner.

However, the women are friendly and beautiful. In Russia, single women outnumber single men, so that puts men in the drivers seat! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Good question: You can go to Russia as a tourist, but you'll find getting a long tern visa or permission to work is Kafka-esque and basically impossible. The Govt workers will almost NEVER do their job because they hate their boss, life, career, family and can scapegoat you for all this.