Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Real Heart of Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ladislav » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Just imagine being in a limo with these Kyrgyz gals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi8_w5xU ... re=related

Baltics are becoming passe in terms of gals. It's that EU thing. The pickings are becoming slim. Maybe Lithuania is still OK.

Eastern Ukraine is where it's at. I have several blond female friends there who are asking me to introduce them to Americans. Any takers here- PM me. Eastern Ukraine is remote and is like another world. I went there in the spring. Really weird. It's almost like Russia only it's not. And girls galore!

I also wonder what Armenia and Azerbaijan are like.

Not recommended. About as good as Turkey or Egypt for picking up women.
Last edited by ladislav on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Linc4Love » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Is Uzbekistan a safe country to visit? The only agreeable match I had on eHarmony was a girl from that country, so it made me wonder. Might consider visiting there instead of the Ukraine.
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:28 pm

I guess so. It's run by a dictator. Dictatorships are usually safe.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Linc4Love » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:59 pm

ladislav wrote:I guess so. It's run by a dictator. Dictatorships are usually safe.

Ah so pretty much like living in the U.S. then. :D
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Linc4Love wrote:
ladislav wrote:I guess so. It's run by a dictator. Dictatorships are usually safe.

Nah, real dictators promote procreation, not illegal immigration.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Linc4Love » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:35 am

ladislav wrote:
Linc4Love wrote:

LOL
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Yay

Postby have2fly » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Eastern Ukraine is where it's at. I have several blond female friends there who are asking me to introduce them to Americans. Any takers here- PM me. Eastern Ukraine is remote and is like another world. I went there in the spring. Really weird. It's almost like Russia only it's not. And girls galore!

Yay :) That's where I grew up ;) Women are stunningly gorgeous! I will definitely let you know before I go to visit. Or we could hit it up together sometime :twisted:

I have a rich friend who is from the same city I am. He moved to the US in his mid 20's in 2000 and goes back 2 times a year using up his entire vacation time. He doesn't care about Hawaii or any other destination, every time he comes back, he gets depressed for a few months and feels sorry he immigrated to the USA.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm

HOLY MACAROW!!!

Look at this girl from Kazakhstan! She looks so perfect!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/413361

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:00 pm

ladislav wrote:
Linc4Love wrote:

LOL nice quote, bro. LOL When did you get a chance to go from R.P. to central Asia to tell us that that place is knocking?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby swincor » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Winston wrote:HOLY MACAROW!!!

Would you kindly explain WTF a "macarow" is, Winston? Or are you an illiterate?

It's "MACKEREL."
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby Jackal » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Kazakhstan does seem like a very interesting place to visit and to party in, but I don't think I'd want to live there over the long term.

Winston, if you ever go on another world tour making videos of meeting women, you should go to Kazakhstan!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQPr5WC3Jw8[/youtube]

Although don't go to the parts of eastern Kazakhstan where the Soviets conducted their nuclear tests!
http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes ... 26312.html
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby ladislav » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Linc4Love wrote:

LOL nice quote, bro. LOL When did you get a chance to go from R.P. to central Asia to tell us that that place is knocking?

Actually I did not but my colleagues went there and they were reporting amazing results. Kind of like Asian Russia- you can just chat up girls on the streets kind of like what Winston did in Russia, and there are so many of them there, it is unreal. They were showing me photos and all. Some amazing looking babes. Tall Asian girls the likes of which you never saw before.

If you do a youtube.com search with the words "Kazakh girls" you will see what is available there.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics