Best country to live for African American males?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Best country to live for African American males?

Post by hamdizzel »

i wanna leave the US but naturally im afraid of taking this big risk as i have to start over from scratch
and perhaps learn the language of the country the culture work.
what would be the best country for an African American male such as myself?
im really wanting to go to Ukraine or Costa rica
and when i even mention the fact that i want to leave this country
my brother and mom just laugh and think im not series
that i would leave the beloved "untied states"
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

For information on the best countries for black men, review this thread I created:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4856

ladislov, James G, and gmm all provide useful information.

There are so many additional variables to consider if you want to actually live in a country, rather than just visit for a few months while making friends and dating women.

The richer countries that are best for black men are, based on my research and other people's testimony: Brazil, Germany, and the UK (although it's too much like the US for my tastes).

The poorer regions are the black Caribbeans (especially Dominican Republic), Colombia, all of Africa (especially Ethiopia), some Middle Eastern countries, and Panama. And the Philippines is gold for just about everyone I hear. Korea and Japan may be opening up to black men as well, maybe for the "exotic" factor (I'm not sure if it's true...haven't been there, but my step-grandmother is Japanese). There's a lot more info you can check out in the thread I posted above.
59 Days Left Before Leaving America For Brazil!