Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Russophone Dating Sites- Excellent but with Ageism Problem.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Former USSR doing better..

Postby Montanaland » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:17 am

Actually, I think a good place now would be Moldova, at least that is what I think. It is now very very poor and the people are a mixture of Slavs and Romanians Gypsies and Turks. When countries are poor, women tend to be nice.

Ladislav- you are very accurate with this issue...with are dollar dropping fast..and the prediction of oil at $200 a barrel in the near future.. Ukraine and Russia aren't as poor as they used to be. Women from dirt poor countries such as Moldova or Macedonia aren't focused on wearing Dolche Gababa sunglasses etc....and I can see them being very humble and nice.

I'm glad your a strong member on this board and I always appreciate reading your posts...thanks.

DM

http://www.domeconnection.com/en/serious-dating-moldova/women-18-24.html
http://www.luckylovers.net/country_search/Moldova_single_women.php
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Re: Former USSR doing better..

Postby ladislav » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 am

Moldova is a lovely Roman-Slavic place with great music. One should go there and hang out. Turks go there. Why no Americans? And the girls are lovely! Latin Slavs? Amazing!
As far as Russia getting stronger, it is most definitely well posed to rise.
However, the UA Hrivna is not doing so well. Ukraine has no oil, only coal.
UAH went from 5.5 to the dollar to 8.5 in about a year. So, Ukraine is still a good place as long as you avoid Kiev and Odessa and try to work your way into their society as naturally as you could.

On the original topic:

If one continues to scout those Russian-language dating sites and relentlessly look for a girl, the law of averages will start working irregardless. After a month or two, a few girls will become interested in him and relationships will develop. It is just like looking for a job basically or working in sales. I am sure if I emailed 500 young ladies, I would be able to net some 5-7 who would want to get to know me better. It is just that it is 100 times harder than doing so with Filipinas.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 am

After some 100 + young ladies contacted- some 2-3 are now writing to me back sporadically. It is certainly possible to hook one up, but the main thing that scares them is the number 49 when they see it online. If they saw me in person without knowing my age, things would have been different. Some do not like the fact that I am a foreigner and not living in Ukraine." Are you from Ukraine?" "Well, I used to be but I went to the US when I was young and ..." BANG! Never heard from them again.
Hey, WTF??? I've watched them Hollywood movies. I thought Americans are hailed as heroes, crowds of grateful natives raise them up in the air and carry them on their arms, and all these darn foreign women immediately remove their panties and spread their sweet thighs when Yanks march into town. Then we get them the green cards and take'm back home to the land of the Big PX? So, why do they drop me like a sack of sh-t!? Something must be wrong.

But anyway, some normal girls are beginning to write but grudgingly so.

The 46-55 year olds whose phellopian tubes must be stuffed with mold now are still the ones who are actively asking me to come and visit them in their small towns in the south of the country. It's the young'uns that are giving me the hard time.

The younger the chickens, the harder the pickin's.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Ok, now I am using an all American sales approach. Every person on those sites has a personal data sheet. In Russian it is called ' anketa'. I added into my anketa that if there is a young lady who has no money for school, I would be willing to help her out. I have also put some age restrictions to sieve off the middle aged Slavic ladies who are showing a mid-menopausal interest in me as the embers of what is left of their passion are nearing a compete extinction. Women like that are dime a dozen in those countries.

I have also started contacting ten younger ladies per day. They now read my anketa and their attention perks up. Some knock-out girls are asking me if we could meet up and talk. These are girls that are blond and look like this:

http://lamine.ru/glenti10/?&s_l=F&s_i=M ... &offset=12

http://lamine.ru/lovelykop2/?&s_l=F&s_i ... &offset=24

Please click on the thumbnails to see their pictures

I have called some and it is so pleasant to talk to intelligent girls who act like full adults at such a tender age as 18-24. They sound very confident and they know so much!

I am shy to talk to white people of female sex. A completely forgotten experience after some 28 years of dating non -whites and 19 years of Asian only encounters. What makes it a bit more interesting is that I do not speak to them in English but Russian. And the girls who live in Ukraine and Latvia speak flawless Russian- how do they do it? Anyway, the exploration continues.

If you could read Russian, you would be shocked at what these girls write in their anketas. There is a paragraph there where they have to answer the question how often they want to have sex- and they go- several times a day at least. Then, what excites you in sex: they go-" rough play". And these are not prostitutes. These are just students.
One girl wrote that she likes for the guy to come on her face.
Yup! This ain't no Catholic, 85% virgin, shy Philippines.

But for a middle aged man like myself there is nothing like a bit of oil cash to excite these ladies. Then, I will need to stack up on some vitamin" V" if I go completely mad and decide to fly there. One Arab guy I met in Saudi would fly to Kiev and come back all scratched as if he had been attacked by a pack of wild cats. The girls did it to him during some wild love making.

It is savings time again!

Love and money
Love and money
Go together like bees and honey
Ask my girlfriend Lucy
No money means- no p.....

Aha, I have now figured it out!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

The law of probabilities/averages is working. Just like it does in bulk mailings and cold calling.
I have emailed some 200, 18-24 year old, girls. Only one-two % want to meet a 49 year old guy. Do learn Russian and get on these sites guys. They get 48,000 new members a month. There are 11,000,000 people on them. That is an ocean. This is what it means to be out of the Anglosphere and one wins even with these odds:
I tried to post some links but they are only for members.
Last edited by ladislav on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr S » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:18 am

The links aren't working right. They either close or just a gray page, no info or pic.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:56 am

Too bad. And the images are copyright protected.

Anyway, here are some curious postings by these girls ( translated by me from original Russian):

One says:

An ideal man does not drink, does not smoke, does not cheat on or neglect his girlfriend, does not act in a rude manner, does not ever lack money and does not exist.

Here is a another one- :

95% of women look for a decent, conscientious man, who, must be, by all their descriptions of him, the same man- extremely responsible, not a drinker, kind, able to provide materially and with housing and who is, in spite of all his strong points, still single. No one has ever seen him, but all are deeply convinced that he is somewhere nearby.

They are describing many American men. No such men are found in their vicinity.
Last edited by ladislav on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr S » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Well unfortunately most American men do not have an inclination to visit or move to eastern Europe or Russia to work and live. (most just talk with little action) While most of the woman from eastern Europe and Russia would probably prefer to stay in their home countries. Especially with the poor American economy and other western countries not doing much better, I think finding matching husbands and wives overseas will be less common for the time being. I'm glad I unchained myself from the American economy years ago. Technically I could probably move to some eastern European country or Russia to work and live if I so chose. I do have a good gig going on in the Philippines at the moment and may milk that out for a few more years before moving on.

I'll be working on getting Irish citizenship through ancestry next year so that may help my chances immensely at finding a decent paying job somewhere in Europe, whether it's within the EU or outside. I'm assuming all my higher education will eventually pay off in the end. I may be suffering with endless amounts of schoolwork while in the Philippines, but what a place to be completing an education!

I found this Russian marriage site which has a lot of hot girls doing their best glam shots. It's worth just looking at the pictures even if it's unrealistic to ever use the service to meet one of these girls, if they are for real.

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/

I wish Filipinas could dig up deep-thought sayings like those Russian girls. They are fun to play with but it gets a bit tiring playing with simpletons on a regular basis. Not much other than sex and simple companionship can most Filipinas offer. Some guys may like that but I need a deeper relationship than that.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:25 pm

according to:

http://forum.marriageservices.org/forum ... _1790.html

hotrussianbrides.com – Russian girls that are being hired to chat to guys are not getting paid. They argue and get fired. If they threaten problems, the agency points out that they have the girls' profiles and ID documents, and will cause much more problems for the girls. So, the girls stay quiet.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Here is a posting by a guy- no political correctness in those countries:

Индивиды у которых затхлая сперма вместо мозгов - желающие взять у меня в рот и т.п. читаем несколько раз ОРИЕНТАЦИЮ - это там где написано Г-Е-Т-Е-Р-О. Бисексуалки Лесбиянки и мужики косящие под них ебал вас в рот.

Individuals who have dried up, fermented sperm in place of brains- wishing to go down on me and such others, let's read below: ORIENTATION- it is written "H-E-T-E-R-O". Bisexual females, lesbians and dudes who imitate those- f*ck you all!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Yup, scams scams and more scams. One sure sign of a scam site is the beauty of the girls. Not one ugly or old girl.
For good reference try www.jimslists.com. He has all the sites that are scams and non scams.
Last edited by ladislav on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr S » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 pm

I didn't say they were worth using I just mentioned the girls have nice pictures to glare and fantasize at... :lol: I know most western dating sites are scams for the most part, I just like looking at the pictures of the girls. I can't read Russian so cant pull up decent search results on the Russian dating sites you use or even don't know where to click to get started.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 pm

You may be blessed. One good thing about decent and non-scam Western sites dealing with Russian, etc ladies is that the girls there will be more tolerant of age, looks, behavior, etc. In my case, as I use Russian, I do not get a preferential treatment. They think I am some kind of old a++hole because their guys at 49 look like my what parent at age 79 would. All drunk, bald, fat, with some gray hair left. The ones on legit Western sites are pre-screened as people specifically dreaming of marrying an American ( or any one who resembles an American), going abroad and starting a family with him there. If I ever wish to seriously pursue one of those ladies, I may actually go for one of those sites because they are the ones that seem to work. The Russophone sites are so ageist and so flippant that you need to go through some 120 gals to get a couple that are semi normal.
It is similar in the Philippines with those guys who never bother to learn Tagalog and sometimes I think they do the right thing- because a non speaker of Tagalog lives in a prescreened world of respect, deference and is approached by ladies interested in Americans, marriage to foreigners, relationships with other cultures and learning how to speak better English. In my case, my speaking Tagalog demeans and cheapens me, makes them condescending of me and indignant of why I do not act completely like a Filipino and why I use all these Tagalog words that are 'deep' and that bore them. It freaks them out and many get annoyed by me. Some yell at me in English and then when I answer in Tagalog, they freak out. Or I speak Tagalog and they answer in English. All kinds of ridiculous unneeded crap. Once I was in a karaoke and I sang a Tagalog song and a bunch of guys asked me to sit with them and they turned out to be government officials and they were not very friendly- they did not speak Tagalog to me and gave me the 3d degree and acted very suspiciously with me.

In some places it is better not to be an odd one out- it violates the order of centuries- brown people speak Tagalog, white people speak English. Russian speakers do not live in Oman and they do not try and correspond with women 20-30 years younger than them. Americans are monolingual and need to be adjusted to. Things have been simple and those are the rules. My wacko language skills more often than not create more trouble for me and others than if I just acted like a normal American and spoke only English.

Here is a wacky and bizarre example: I was at my pension house in Manila this summer and suddenly I walked out and saw two guys sitting in the passageway leading to the gate- the pension house is located in a courtyard of sorts- so, anyway, they were Russian tourists, in their twenties, drunk and in a bad mood. One it turned out later, had lost his wallet with a 1000 dollars in it. I spoke Russian to them which I thought they would appreciate. They did not. They heard my accent ( and my Russian is heavily accented and not by English) and started mocking me in a hostile manner- making fun of me and calling me names. One grabbed me by my T-shirt and then started shouting at me to give him one thousand dollars. I yelled at the front desk girl to call the police and so she did, but by the time the cops had arrived, the drunk thug was already wrestling me onto the ground. The cops came but I had already been significantly mauled by that hoodlum. Yeah, they took them away, but had I spoken English this may not have happened. I would have been treated as an American should be - with deference and a respectful distance. A citizen of a superpower. The Russians treated me with scorn because they heard accent from Ukraine ( and the South of it, at that). Crazy, insane crap that could have been avoided had I not known Russian.

I may need a lobotomy to erase all these languages.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:51 pm

I know what you mean, Ladislav. All it takes is for me to write "Mabuhay" to one of my Pinay friends on Tagged.com, and they think I'm a Pinoy and lose interest.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:52 pm

ladislav wrote:Yup, scams scams and more scams. One sure sign of a scam site is the beauty of the girls. Not one ugly or old girl.
For good reference try www.jimslists.com. He has all the sites that are scams and non scams.

By that logic, anastasiaweb.com and dream-marriage.com are definitely scams. I like to log in to look at the pictures, but I wouldn't dream of paying to chat with any of those women.

Also by your logic, Elena's Models is definitely NOT a scam LOL.
Last edited by Hero on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics